Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your number one struggle in making money with Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 403 times)
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

What are you struggling with? What are the painpoints or what makes you fail at making money with cryptocurrencies?  Huh

It's a bit of a misleading question because it implies losing money and I feel that most will be making money in cryptocurrencies, so I'll answer more as to how I don't make as much as I feel I could. The biggest difficulty I have in that is in always trying to do one more trade even when I can sense the market is starting to move away from where I want it to be. It often leaves me having to wait for things to recover longer than I'd like to.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

If you are newbie who doesnt have enough money for trading you will struggle a lot thats why you need to start in bounty hunting for the free money.

Speaking of bounties, is there a website you use to look them up / how do you decide between the good ones and if it's worth doing? Thanks!
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

What are you struggling with? What are the painpoints or what makes you fail at making money with cryptocurrencies?  Huh

Just like everyone else and even a newbie like me, the first pain would be the crazy price fluctuations of the coins. It can make any newbie lose money instantly

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

One of my struggles in cryptoccurency is that its price is very volatile and keeps on changing by the minute. It is very difficult for me as a trader to take track of its progress unless your watching it and paying a lot of attention. That is why when I am trading in the market, I make sure that I am watching the chart and the movements in the market but at the same time, I can't do anything else, not even a bounty because doing so, I will not be able to tell whether there is a change in price and whether I should make a call or not. But the fluctuations of its price is also advantageous at the same time.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Always not having enough money or just time. I tend to pick right coins at least 3/5 times but money I put into is too low comparing to many other people. It kills the mood. Also cryptomarkets are awake 7/24 it is hard to follow.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Always not having enough money or just time. I tend to pick right coins at least 3/5 times but money I put into is too low comparing to many other people. It kills the mood. Also cryptomarkets are awake 7/24 it is hard to follow.

Maybe you need to start looking for ways to get more money?  Smiley
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Maybe you need to start looking for ways to get more money?  Smiley

My number one struggle in making money with cryptocurrency is managing my time because i need to hunt good ICOs and bounty campaigns and at the same time trading. Addendum to above mentioned is the monitoring of the price chart if its the right time to sell. And adding the struggle is the feeling of doubt and tension during trading.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

There is a problem with investing in altcoin, which is that it is a good time not to know when to sell tokens, and many times I hesitate.

Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I want to invest in many coins, but I don't have enough maneuvering power (read money).
And sometimes I feel that I don't have enough time to read about everything that is coming out everyday.
Hectic lol Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

I want to invest in many coins, but I don't have enough maneuvering power (read money).
And sometimes I feel that I don't have enough time to read about everything that is coming out everyday.
Hectic lol Smiley

And it's getting faster by the day Smiley
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Taxes is what I struggle with.

It's not enough that my government is taking a good chunk of my pay, they want to take a good chunk of my extra pay as well.

And to finance what? 1 litre of petrol here is €1.5 ($1.8 ). Stupid Sweden.

You guys have a high living standard in Sweden,high salaries and stuff. We have half of your salaries in Estonia and petrol costs 1.3€ per liter  Grin
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

For me the most struggling thing was to learn to just hodl. There were several occasions where i sold in panic - just weakhands, or sold before the coin made 1-2-3-4-5 elliot wave move. The recent bad decision was when i sold hedge token. Got in at 0.8 usd, got out at 1.6 usd, and then the token vent to almost 16usd. lesson learned. #hodlmodeon
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

One of the struggle is that I don't have a lot of time to do things in crypto, I have a job so the amount of time that can be use for crypto is limited, after job and sometime during working. Because of that it's not rare to miss a good entry point to trade, I earn a lot but I could've earn more if I have more time to spare.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

The number one problem that I have is to not do anything. Yes, you heard that right. There are times when there is nothing to be done in the market, no buying opportunities or selling opportunities exist. I think that time is now. So not doing anything is something that kind of frustrates me, to sit back and wait.

Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

The number one problem that I have is to not do anything. Yes, you heard that right. There are times when there is nothing to be done in the market, no buying opportunities or selling opportunities exist. I think that time is now. So not doing anything is something that kind of frustrates me, to sit back and wait.

I've been struggling with that aswell! Im seeing the opportunities everywhere,but i don't take action on some of them... But i guess we learn from our past mistakes Tongue
Nanoid (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

There's always opportunities available,you just need to spot em Smiley
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Keep checking on the coins I just bought instead of forgetting about them.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Analysing the markets about the price when to cash in and cash out
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

The only struggle on earning money through Cryptocurrency is when I was trying to educate myself believing that I would become a millionaire someday after I sell off my coins and tokens that I receive after bounty campaigns but that was the first day I registered my first account here in Bitcointalk and I wasn't able to join any bounty campaigns that would be my first campaign.
A real struggle that keep on posting comments for almost half a year because the coins and tokens that I received are shit coins and had no value even until today so that's the real struggle.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Analysing the markets about the price when to cash in and cash out

LoL! My struggle everyday is when I woke up and expecting my coins and portfolio would increase is really a struggle because you are seeing the opposite from your expectations.
But my biggest struggle is when I'm keep on posting for almost half a year with 7 accounts with shit coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: