Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH goes from 11 $ to almost 1000 $. What about Waves?  (Read 842 times)
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

I do not think so. because ethereum and waves have different backgrounds so waves can not mimic the development of eth briefly.
it is necessary for the development of their platform so that many wear like ethereum then waves will be rivals of ethereum.

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

I think Waves has done rather well. I was in the ICO and had 24k of them @16 cents. they are alot more than that now. I think think we just need more people in crypto and maybe a little more marketing for Waves as money gets thin as billions pile into the first cryptos that new investors see besides BTC like ETH and Ripple.
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

every alts have different flatform. i think wave is alright too but problem with waves is very undervalued we need to wait for long time.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

Do you think is this possible to Waves?  Wink
ETH is a very promising platform that, in my opinion, is rapidly evolving and improving every day! the price for the ETH coin should be much higher than now and I think later the price will be more than $ 2,000
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

ETH has hundreds of tokens and dApps being built on its platform while I never hear about anything related to waves platform. Waves doesn't even come anywhere near the amount of development work being done for Eth.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1489

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

It's not too much different. Waves went from 17 cents to 17 dollars. So, what's the point of this thread?
If you don't know how to trade then don't do it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

yes, the waves have grown quite well from their initial price.
but still their cost is now very low, I think as soon as bitcoin starts to grow again, the waves reach for it, and possibly gain their new height.
I assume that their cost this year will be at least $ 100
praiacaju

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

There have already been some ICO on Waves and github activity is good. Hope to see more positive news from them soon.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

I think waves is clearly not the second etherium. A lot of topics on the forum where they praise the waves, for me it looks strange. Perhaps because I just do not like the waves from the very first day and this is my distorted perception. In addition, with the capitalization to date, I would not expect a strong growth of this token

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

Well it’s true waves has similarities to Ethereum but it doesn’t mean they will follow the same financial roadmap. Because investors have different priorities when they are deciding on which coin to inves it. Also developers decide how fast their projects would accomplish their goals. That effects the price of coin.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

There have already been some ICO on Waves and github activity is good. Hope to see more positive news from them soon.
Just like tokes, incent or even primal base. but i see the fact that the waves assets don't get so many demand just like what already done by ethereum assets. Because we know that about the fact the waves assets are not widely acceptable in various exchange site. I remember about some waves projects raised a lot of amount but they are all even getting delisted from tidex as waves official centralized exchange site.
That's a horrible thing. That's why waves will be so difficult to grow.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

There is difference in both coins. Waves couldn't even launch biggest features. Ethereum keeps hype in it and many many token projects are successful on ethereum chain. These coins are not to compare. Ethereum is superior.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

I bought ethereum last few yeats ago and the price is look like that and I think many people earn also and until now they have ethereum so they can earn a lot of profit because the price of ethereum as of now is very high.  I hope it will continue to increase the price so we can get more profit.  More ethereum that you have more money to come with you.  Just hold ethereum becaude it is the next bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Been playing around the waves beta platform and the new DEX is the biggest improvement I've seen so far. I think once it goes live, waves is going to start moving upwards
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

I really don't understand why have Waves so low price. Last year ETH went from 11 to almost 1000.

Wave needs time to showcase his product, it needs more promotions to increase their popularity in order to catch attention of new buyers. This is not a bad project but only time can tell what's the future of wave. I'm hoping that this will grow soon.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

Ethereum has grown tremendously over the past a year or so. Although, waves is a very good project, but I don't think It would match Ethereum.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Wave needs time to showcase his product, it needs more promotions to increase their popularity in order to catch attention of new buyers. This is not a bad project but only time can tell what's the future of wave. I'm hoping that this will grow soon.

Totally hoping for the best with waves since I'm holding some of it and I really want to see that waves will grow the same as ETH did for now. But seems waves dev's are so quite and little bit slow for their developments and maybe that one make their coin stable and little bit forgotten by the traders.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Waves will not become the second eth. It seems that it is slowly growing. Eth already has a good position in the market and will not give it back easily. It's no coincidence that the eth price is high.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Almost $1000? It reached $1200 worth so it's not just "almost". This is a simple citing that Ethereum is an extra ordinary altcoin that can crack up your expectations. If it reaches that high price that easy, I wouldn't be surprise if it cost same as BTC in the future.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

i think no.

ether chain is really amazing project.
waves dont have like this.

most of icos made with eth for this reason
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: