Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADOVE ICO BBCOIN is a SCAM  (Read 3136 times)
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I have only received 50% of my bonus still!!!! I have been told BS all along from this company, the lies are as follows...they will be sent by the 25th, then by the 27th, then within a few days, then being sorted now....Still no tokens!!..............I complained on their telegram group and asked for a factual timescale rather than the BS we were all being fed by the arsey half wit administrators on there, only to be blocked (a retard with a button will always click it).............This is how they treat paying investors!! Shower of S^it of the highest order. Keep your ^ucking bonus tokens, my tokens are heading to a exchange to be sold ASAP.....I'm not wasting no more of my time with a company that cannot even manage the distribution of the correct amount of tokens or the ability to resolve their error in a timely manner.....I will though waste my time visiting every forum and group i can possibly find to pass this message on.....This is my 12th ICO investment and until now they have all been a pleasant experience with a professional courteous nature....Thanks for spoiling my good fortune Tradove.

I am surprised to know that you have good experience with most of your ICOs.
You must be good at it.
I have joined many shit ICOs, but successfully skipped this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: