Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need opinion on SyncFab-1st p2p manufacturing supply chain blockchain - please??  (Read 261 times)
ev3nout (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:39:28 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 01:56:00 AM by ev3nout

Hey guys, I'm new here and really love the community so far. Was scoping around the last month and everybody seems so knowledgeable!

I'm also fairly new to crypto and ICO - it's amazing how far it's gone. I'm an entrepreneur by heart and an engineer by trade so all my neurons are firing just thinking about what blockchain can do!

I invested in Bitcoin back in the days but I'll be honest, that went down the drain for a few bottles of happy fun stuff on the s**kroad to fuel my youth Smiley

I bought some EOS, ETH, NEO and now looking into the SaaS ICO offering.

I read a lot about what Hyperledger and IBM are doing for the manufacturing and supply chain industry. It's really amazing - however, they're closed off for B2B.

I found SyncFab through one of my Google Alerts and thought it to be really interesting.

It looks like it'll be built on top of Ethereum.

Would love to know what you experts think of it!

https://blockchain.syncfab.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChaiJai

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here and really love the community so far. Was scoping around the last month and everybody seems so knowledgeable!

I'm also fairly new to crypto and ICO - it's amazing how far it's gone. I'm an entrepreneur by heart and an engineer by trade so all my neurons are firing just thinking about what blockchain can do!

I invested in Bitcoin back in the days but I'll be honest, that went down the drain for a few bottles of happy fun stuff on the s**kroad to fuel my youth Smiley

I read a lot about what Hyperledger and IBM are doing for the manufacturing and supply chain industry. It's really amazing - however, they're closed off for B2B.

I found SyncFab through one of my Google Alerts and thought it to be really interesting.

Hi,

With my experience in Blockchain and crypto as investor and enthusiast, Software Consultant by professional from Melbourne Australia.

I would Syncfab is one of the key project for manufacturers and customers. If you see manufacturing industry has huge number of small and medium scale manufacturers across the world, they need a platform which provides transparency and support local everywhere in the world, this project provides strength to the democratic process in Manufacturing industry, which has great potential.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Hi,

With my experience in Blockchain and crypto as investor and enthusiast, Software Consultant by professional from Melbourne Australia.

I would Syncfab is one of the key project for manufacturers and customers. If you see manufacturing industry has huge number of small and medium scale manufacturers across the world, they need a platform which provides transparency and support local everywhere in the world, this project provides strength to the democratic process in Manufacturing industry, which has great potential.

Could you elaborate why this has great potential? Very much appreciated! :-)

Ah yeah.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: