Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harvard Professors Predict Bitcoin Collapse Due to Government Regulation  (Read 218 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Eventually, Bitcoin will be destroyed by the weight of government regulation, Professor Kenneth S. Rogoff believes.
Everything is destroyed by the weight of government regulation.  Regulation is the democrats way of choking the shit out of everything.  At least Trump understands that getting rid of stupid regulation helps juice the economy.  As long as Trump is in office, he probably won't let SEC fucking ruin technologies like blockchain.  Once Democrats return to office, bitcoin will be ruined for sure.  So these guys are probably right.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

This threat of financial oblivion will eventually create an environment where regulation will crunch the Bitcoin. Eventually, Bitcoin will be destroyed by the weight of government regulation

Even though that bitcoin is being regulated in some parts of the world it will still not affect the vast majority of bitcoin user, not even 1/4 of the whole world have a regulation about bitcoin and United States a first world country is not implementing regulation about bitcoin in the near future.

Professor Kenneth S. Rogoff believes. This is according to some Harvard economics professors. He said: This is a famous ban on China (ICICI Prasad) and China restricted access to Bitcoin exchange. It has limited reach or exchange of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as many countries. This possibility is certainly real for government regulation.

Ever since bitcoin price pump became a world wide trend Chinese government has been making a questionable decision from banning exchanges and up to this recent hunt for miners of bitcoin, they can restrict but they cant really stop its people from getting into bitcoin.
ferumflex

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

I think they can not regulate it. I think they will try to lead it. I do not believe on collapse. It can move to darknet or something
zhqqnhivae

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

This threat of financial oblivion will eventually create an environment where regulation will crunch the Bitcoin. Eventually, Bitcoin will be destroyed by the weight of government regulation, Professor Kenneth S. Rogoff believes. This is according to some Harvard economics professors. He said: This is a famous ban on China (ICICI Prasad) and China restricted access to Bitcoin exchange. It has limited reach or exchange of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as many countries. This possibility is certainly real for government regulation.
If bitcoin caused a strong economic change, I think that might be the case.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: