Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Monitoring  (Read 8209 times)
nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 03:30:14 AM

I am familiar with C# and .NET (did some AES stuff in a previous life via C# since it was a MS shop), but I have a non-MS preference these days. I'll take a look and may use this as an opportunity to learn something new. I have been meaning to learn Lua. Wink

There's absolutely no need to use MS technologies for this. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can PM or my email is in my sig.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:04:21 AM

I've been trying out this site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119049.0

Works quite well, actually. Very slick, and I can access all my rigs from one site all the time.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:46:13 AM

I am familiar with C# and .NET (did some AES stuff in a previous life via C# since it was a MS shop), but I have a non-MS preference these days. I'll take a look and may use this as an opportunity to learn something new. I have been meaning to learn Lua. Wink

There's absolutely no need to use MS technologies for this. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can PM or my email is in my sig.

I agree, wouldnt really make it useable on linux too Sad

BOUNTY DETECTIVE