Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Watchlist 2018  (Read 903 times)
samamatara

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

WindingTree
Eximchain
Experty

Are few of my early 2018 picks
PokenonCoin4x

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

savedroid ICO Program

http://i68.tinypic.com/2469nqt.png

Key ICO information

• Company operating since: 2015
  • Existing product: yes, the savedroid smart saving app (iOS/Android)
  • Existing userbase: yes, 200,000+ (German market)
  • ICO purpose: fund crypto-saving features and international expansion
  • Pre-Sale: January 12 - January 26, 2018
  • Main-Sale: February 9 - March 9, 2018
  • Token name: SVD
  • Token value: 1 SVD = 0.01 EUR
  • Pre-sale bonus: +30%
  • Total number of tokens created: 10,000,000,000
  • Total number of tokens for sale: 6,000,000,000

Note: our ITS price has been updated, please see announcement here.

Useful Links

Current Bounty Opportunities

5% of the tokens have been reserved for our global bounty program (which includes social media and translation, as well as other opportunities such as referrals during the ICO period and later on once the crypto-features are live).

1. Referral Bounty

http://i63.tinypic.com/2a81ch0.png

Our referall program is already live now: get 5% of the amount of SVD tokens your friends who used your links purchase (even before the pre-sale, people who register using your link will be counted as referred by you for when they eventually make their purchase)!

To get your personal referral link, simply signup/login on ico.savedroid.com

Here is an example of referral link:

https://ico.savedroid.com/?ref=e93229ac-2ab3-4a6d-9035-ade37c4b48ee

2. Social Media & More

http://i67.tinypic.com/25ph012.png

nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

I only buy ICO that after little research as it is necessary, today we have a lot fake ICO and collecting investos money

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

There's some good ICOs on this site, over 1000 ICOs are listed on this site, and it's a good way to keep track of new ICOs, if they are  upcoming or currently at ICO stages.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

My list of interesting ICOs is as follows:Credits, COINVEST and Sapien. I have long analyzed the projects to choose them.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Found this cool article talking about some projects going on right now: http://xtechnews.com/2018/01/08/new-cryptocurrency-tokens-icos-not-know-ones-invest-check-ico-watch-list-answers/

Here's the list if you're too lazy to read:

1. Polymath
2. APEX
3. The Bee Token
4. IoT Chain (ITC)

Thoughts?

maybe it's some successful projects from its ico, and many good projects at the beginning of this year for example MediChain is a big medical data platform.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Add Daneel project ICO to the 2018 watch list .This project has a partnership with IBM and it is backed by many big names from the industry as well. It is an AI tool that will be giving latest signals,cryptocurrency news, and market analyses reports to crypto enthusiasts according to their whitepaper. Please check out their ANN thread and find out more details (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203). Please do your own research on this, I promise it won't disappoint you. Have a nice day.

Thank you for this information. I wish to add some stuff into it. Here it is:
https://coinfunda.com/top-6-ico-concepts-to-invest-in-2018/

You can also get some date that will be useful here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YloHPhqt_ks

Cool
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

I agree with half the listed ICO in this topic. I especially like experty so much that I take part in three bounty companies and participate in the ICO. I do not think that you can earn more than with The Key, Self Key, Nucleos Vision or Bluzelle, Apex but idea that the company wants to realize is the best I've seen.

pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

You can add the CLN to the ICO list. CLN wants to create a decentralized monetary system.
At the moment there is a pre sale. Token Sale starts 14 Feb.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

ICO Sapien Network should be successful enough. This is a customizable and privacy-focused, decentralized social news platform. Token Sale starts 3 Mar There are already 18 million of the 30 that were planned to assemble. I like that this project has a very active community in their group in the telegram.   Smiley
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

On March 1, ICO Beluga Pay will begin. At the moment, you can take part in Pre-sale. In my opinion this is one of the best projects in which you can take part at the moment.  Cool
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

It's hard to say which ICOs will be the best in 2018 as long as we are merely at the beginning of the year. Many ICOs haven't even made an announcement yet therefor we could make a post with the best ICOs for each month, it's going to be more helpful this way.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Upcoming and whitelisting now is GoNetwork, which aims at creating a highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum.

Icos that I find appealing are those that try to be ground-breaking, have a broad scope of action, surrounded by high support (70k on telegram), and a very good team behind it. This ICO meets this criteria.

I'm also looking into DIWToken, and evaluating Adhive and Coinvest which have both shifted their ICO dates a bit.
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

Found this cool article talking about some projects going on right now: http://xtechnews.com/2018/01/08/new-cryptocurrency-tokens-icos-not-know-ones-invest-check-ico-watch-list-answers/

Here's the list if you're too lazy to read:

1. Polymath
2. APEX
3. The Bee Token
4. IoT Chain (ITC)

Thoughts?

Rather promising. To add an ICO to this list, I would mention SmartChain ICO. According to what I understand,  this project enables one to create a smart-contract without being proficient in programming languages. Their ICO is scheduled for April-May 2018. But now they're holding the pre-ICO, so tokens with a discount and additional bonuses are available. Anyway, you can find everything here: https://smartchain.io/
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Many people call their signature the favorite. Of course, even with me Buzzshow has a finished product. then, of course, bankera and Lympo. These three are very interesting. And then there's an insider tip: Fidelium ICO. The World's First
Cross-Exchange Trading Platform
lgtnow93

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Checkout http://dev.wi.th/ico : The First Decentralized Tech Professional Platform
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the DAV Network project. The idea of the project just fascinated me. DAV is an open source software platform that allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services in a decentralized market. The sale starts on April 30. I think that this will be a very successful project.  Tongue

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the DAV Network project. The idea of the project just fascinated me. DAV is an open source software platform that allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services in a decentralized market. The sale starts on April 30. I think that this will be a very successful project.  Tongue
Yes, this is a very cool project, I already paid attention to it. The team at the project is just incredibly cool. I think that this project definitely has good prospects for development.  Cool

Stake VIP wager
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

The PolicyPal Network project has quite an interesting idea. This is the future of insurance for unbanked and cryptoassets. PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlaps the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today. Sale will begin in 40 hours, most likely it will last a very short time because already collected 74% of all funds on pre-sales.
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

The PolicyPal Network project has quite an interesting idea. This is the future of insurance for unbanked and cryptoassets. PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlaps the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today. Sale will begin in 40 hours, most likely it will last a very short time because already collected 74% of all funds on pre-sales.

I think policypal is a great project, largely because it has a real, actual full-time working team and the idea itself, as you mentioned, has real world and practical applications. It has already also been around for a while and have good momentum going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: