Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Mining with 0 hashrate!  (Read 99 times)
geiger22 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

I just got a new rx 570 strix card and plugged it in a pci-e 16x to a pci-e 1x in my asus H110m-cs motherboard. The first 2 days were fine, mining with no problems at all. However, I started having some issues in WinMiner. I thought it was it, changed to awesome miner and the same. Changed to NiceHash and the same. Changed to Multi Pool miner with mining pool hub and the same. Reinstalled all of my drivers and no change. I then took my rx570 and used it directly in my motherboard and my other card (Galax gtx 1060 6gb) in the riser cable. My rx 570 worked fine and my gtx 1060 got me a few blue screen. I'll try to explain my problem now: my miner opens and starts to mine for a few minutes (2 days the first time) and then, my hashrate speed goes to 0 and keeps mining with 0h/s. Additionally, my memory clock goes to as low as possible (300mhz), my gpu clocks stays in 1300mhz and my temperature goes all the way down to 30-40 celsius (even with afterburner telling me that it is 100% of GPU usage). Please help me, I already buyed new riser cables and still got no luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: