Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits  (Read 15521 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

You are a newbie on this forum but you've made a lot of money with your trading.
I actually understand everything you said about wanting to buy houses for your siblings and all but try also to consider what will happen if these coins fall in their price and do not recover from this downfall,  I'm pretty sure you'd forever blame yourself.
I think the best thing to do is sell about 50% of your crypto-asset and buy yourself a house just as your friends have told you. I believe it's hightime you rewarded your all these years hardwork with some pleasure. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

You are a newbie on this forum but you've made a lot of money with your trading.
I actually understand everything you said about wanting to buy houses for your siblings and all but try also to consider what will happen if these coins fall in their price and do not recover from this downfall,  I'm pretty sure you'd forever blame yourself.
I think the best thing to do is sell about 50% of your crypto-asset and buy yourself a house just as your friends have told you. I believe it's hightime you rewarded your all these years hardwork with some pleasure.  

it doesnt matter if he is newbie in this forum  because what matter the most is his skills in trading. he maybe late joining this forum but he is already a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency. anyways, i dont think that his portfolio is good because it mainly composes of altcoins. his bitcoin holding is only 1.5% and i think that is too much low. we all know that bitcoin can increase and pump more when compared to some other unkown altcoins.  his altcoin holdings is not really solid at all , that is why i think he is at risk.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

I actually understand everything you said about wanting to buy houses for your siblings and all but try also to consider what will happen if these coins fall in their price and do not recover from this downfall,  I'm pretty sure you'd forever blame yourself.

it doesnt matter if he is newbie in this forum  because what matter the most is his skills in trading. he maybe late joining this forum but he is already a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency. anyways, i dont think that his portfolio is good because it mainly composes of altcoins. his bitcoin holding is only 1.5% and i think that is too much low. we all know that bitcoin can increase and pump more when compared to some other unkown altcoins.  his altcoin holdings is not really solid at all , that is why i think he is at risk.

yes, you are right. as long as he can learn what he needs and he keeps trying then I am sure that he can increase his portfolio and he can also increase his money. he can try for a day trading but he needs to have good skills in trading because he needs to analyze each coin that will give him the profit. although it is not always guaranteed to make a profit, at least he can try to do trading to increase his skills so he can make a good profit in the future.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

- snip -

you said you already made a huge profits , therfor you should now quit and make a safe exit on it in order to buy your dream house. After you buy that house and decided to enter again, i suggest pick a new variety of coins preferably the top coins only such as ripple , neo , dash , eth , bch, etc because they can give you a higher succes rate compared to your previous portfolio. xrb is kinda bit old and forgotten by the public due to the recent closing of their xrb raiblocks faucet. you could also up your bitcoin percentage up to 40 to 50 percent for a better gains.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

I’m not being greedy, but dude, 600k is nothing compared to what most people are earning from this. I’ve seen people earning millions from Bitcoin. My friend once withdrew about 1 million and that was around 2017. But that didn’t make him quit, rather he continued and is still making lots of money till now.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

I’m not being greedy, but dude, 600k is nothing compared to what most people are earning from this. I’ve seen people earning millions from Bitcoin. My friend once withdrew about 1 million and that was around 2017. But that didn’t make him quit, rather he continued and is still making lots of money till now.
Life is short, sometimes you need to relax also and that 600k is good amount of money. Well, I suggest to have a life that can satisfy you (  I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free ) , have a break but don't quit in crytocurrency trading. Take advantage on your fortunate life as human being, just keep doing what you want too.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I feel you are a person who has a pretty good level of intelligence that is with what you do with the hold hold of some crypto that has good potential. this is a very interesting portfolio but one thing to keep in mind that until now there is not a very accurate prediction about the crypto world so I think allocating some of the profits you can by doing an offline business is a pretty good alternative it is an anticipation you should do.
It is not even about predictions anymore now, his holdings have all turned out to end up fine and all he has now is a lot of profit. For someone who has been able to make a huge amount like that, I am sure, he has been doing proper diligence in his investment.

However, calling it quit does not make sense when the crypto space is just starting and there is so much more. With the little I have presently, I have been trading and doing well, let alone with an amount like that? Phew!
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

I feel you are a person who has a pretty good level of intelligence that is with what you do with the hold hold of some crypto that has good potential. this is a very interesting portfolio but one thing to keep in mind that until now there is not a very accurate prediction about the crypto world so I think allocating some of the profits you can by doing an offline business is a pretty good alternative it is an anticipation you should do.
The $ 600k goal is a very, very challenging goal to be able to participate in this project. I believe that the wise investor is the one who knows how to use the money that is available to make a great profit so set your goals to be able to strive and achieve it.
It takes a lot of investment to get back from the investment. Since he is trying to attain the level of being a millionaire, I am sure the best thing that would make him attain that quickly is by trading. I am sure if he has done that already, by now he should have been swimming in a lot of profit by selling at the top and buying them back at the bottom we recently had for most coins with the ones he has inclusive. However, even with that, I am sure he'd still be fine in the long run.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
Merited by Meowth05 (1)

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

If I were you I will not call it a day because in this era even if you have a huge moneyit will still depleted since our product and service are now expensive. Don't be contented on what you have now, dream and soar high. I think you should only stop trading if you have a passive income or have a business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

If I were you I will not call it a day because in this era even if you have a huge moneyit will still depleted since our product and service are now expensive. Don't be contented on what you have now, dream and soar high. I think you should only stop trading if you have a passive income or have a business.
Indeed, before you quit on trading of crypto, you should establish first a small business so that you will have a passive income so that even if you lose on trading it not be that bad because you still have another source. Maybe you should invest your savings for a long period of time because bitcoin will become enormous soon.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

It just proves that the earlier you get in crypto, the sooner you'll get your millions and I believe sir that you can still multiply that gains in multi-millions of dollars so just keep going.
Yes, I guess this is the better way of looking towards this news because at least this fact that someone has already earned 600k from the crypto would encourage a lot of new investors who are trying to gather enough motivation to enter the crypto market. Also that the market is not some Ponzi scheme but it gives some real profit if you have the better understanding about the crypto currency and how it works.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

if we begin the bitcoin games earlier,  it is easy to earn some much ! But now it's not!
I don’t really think so that making of this much of money is hardly a big deal for anyone who is having some good amount of money for sake of investing that money into the crypto world and other than this, if he has some good amount of knowledge regarding the things which can then help him in deciding the things in the best possible way. You don’t need to quit this if you are doing this much well.
There is still no doubt that bitcoin has given the chance to make thousands of people millionaire and let them go after their dream projects, but question is that is it still possible because earlier the price of the bitcoin wasn’t that much and those who invested before January 2017 really made the huge amount without even getting involved in any kind of trading? The answer certainly is NO because at this time you have to be an expert in trading to get this much huge amount of profit.
I remember on this forum when some people felt $10 for bitcoin was too much and they are scared to invest because they feel it is overpriced. I am sure you should have gotten the picture now.

The adoption rate is even still very low compared to what anyone can imagine and the last time I checked for global statistics or so, it was barely 1%. The thing is there is a lot of room for growth, and you can never know what happens tomorrow the same way those who invested didn’t know some few years back.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

if we begin the bitcoin games earlier,  it is easy to earn some much ! But now it's not!
I don’t really think so that making of this much of money is hardly a big deal for anyone who is having some good amount of money for sake of investing that money into the crypto world and other than this, if he has some good amount of knowledge regarding the things which can then help him in deciding the things in the best possible way. You don’t need to quit this if you are doing this much well.
One thing I have always learned in this world is never to put your eggs into one basket and when life gives you an opportunity to diversify, always consider it as the best option when you have made so much from one of your investment. It is good that he has made as much as that, but he should also be very smart about it, because, not diversifying might make him lose almost everything in case anything pops. Sure, none of us want something bad for the crypto world, but we cannot see the future, can we?
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

Diversify some of it into stocks, gold, property or other types of assets.
Yes, diversify it and just don’t put it in the old fashioned stocks and gold. You can buy some property which will give you better result after some time and later on you can get the profit from that as well. And as compared to stocks, I think the crypto currency is better than the stocks and will give you much more returns than them. Also you can diversify it into different altcoins and not just bitcoin, but do remember that the volatility is much higher in the altcoins. Make up your mind and spend or invest it wisely.
The one who have made this much amount of money can definitely invest that money which he has earned through this investment at some other place but the thing is there is no point of quitting and that too at time, when you are doing exceptionally well while investing your money into it. You actually need to keep on working hard in the very similar manner and that will surely bring more money for you.
I have not even made up to this and I am doing well for myself both online and offline. The thing is that you can easily just take some part of your earnings to build some businesses for yourself offline and from that you can keep buying more into cryptocurrency if you wish but it is good since this is the future. However, with this, you are going to be protecting your own future in case anything happens from how much you have diversified and that is good for you and your generations if you know what I mean.
Alexertor

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Why stop until retirement. 600k is a big amount, but for retirement, you need more.
I hope everything goes well.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

If this is true then take out about 350k and keep investing with the rest, if you have made 600k I believe you will be able to make even more. I don't know what you will end up doing but if it were me, that's what I would do
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I don't know about you but I would get out, I am not greedy and 600k is a lot of money. I would eventually buy back in, maybe buy lots of monero and neo then keep for a while and then take a vacation to mexico and enjoy myself
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Bitcoin can provide a good profit, and I think you have to increase the percentage of bitcoins, because I'm pretty sure that even if you hold bitcoin for a long time, you'll get a lot of revenue.

Don't give up as long as you earn money. When you lose everything, quit.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

I don't know about you but I would get out, I am not greedy and 600k is a lot of money. I would eventually buy back in, maybe buy lots of monero and neo then keep for a while and then take a vacation to mexico and enjoy myself
True , I would do the same but the thing is , after earning so much of money from a particular thing we get involved in it too much and try to gain more from the same . I would back off though , 600k would change my life (anyone's life for that matter ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
practicaltexan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

I really hope he sold those currencies 2 months ago.

He's probably down to about 250-300K right now. 

OP posted on 1/9 right around the ATH market cap.

Hope he sold,  allocated for taxes, maxed out his IRA for 2017 and 2018,  bought a small duplex, rented out the other side, took a nice vacation for a month, and came back and bought the same amount he sold or less than 1/2 of what he paid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: