Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for future scam token!!!!  (Read 153 times)
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

There will be a token coming out called HelpToken/HelpCoin (its for helping people around the world basically) watch out for that

here's what happen!

The original idea was to create a coin that could do this but the admins are rushing it big time the "coin" into a token (easier). Once i said i don't do/buy tokens and say that a lot of tokens are scams
he asked me if i was out of the project (i'am logo designer and art designer), i said "maybe, it depends, i guess ill see the progress the token does" after that i was muted and kicked from the discord.
there might be something fishy going on there just be careful with your money!!

this was the icon one of the dev's made and that's why they wanted me to make that stuff for them as i'am pretty neat at making good designs Tongue

i also joined the project in the beginning cuss ik how to make art, but when they changed from coin, to a ETH token i realized they might be very lazy, and just look at that logo, you tell me that's not rushing things Tongue

so just have your heads up Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

Thanks.

Most of reputation comes from past experiences. Your experience brings more indication for future predictions about this token.

I have never heard of it, but if a project move from coin to token, then it is not necessarily a problem. It is easier to concentrate on a smart contract than building a whole smart contract ecosystem.

PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

Thanks.

Most of reputation comes from past experiences. Your experience brings more indication for future predictions about this token.

I have never heard of it, but if a project move from coin to token, then it is not necessarily a problem. It is easier to concentrate on a smart contract than building a whole smart contract ecosystem.

the idea came up less then 2 days ago then it was coin now they change to token Tongue probably cuss its easier

Then just kick me for saying ill wait with it Tongue cuss i wanted to see progress, that's what makes it fishy!
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

Thank you. With the popularity of cryptocurrency markets, there is no law to limit ICO, so these fraudsters can issue ICO, which is terrible.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

Thank you for this information. There are lots of scam tokens now I don't know why there are people who enjoy scamming other people and using the money that is not for them. Your effort about this is much appreciated. You are lucky that you are not connected to them anymore.
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Thanks for the advice, its very helpful to the future investors. It sounds also fishy to me. If dev's are trying to rush things then it I think is just creating a ICO projects to scam people.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

Thanks for the advice, its very helpful to the future investors. It sounds also fishy to me. If dev's are trying to rush things then it I think is just creating a ICO projects to scam people.
If you can get tens of millions of dollars through an ICO, why not choose ICO? That's why so many teams are starting ICO now.

RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

There will be a token coming out called HelpToken/HelpCoin (its for helping people around the world basically) watch out for that

here's what happen!

The original idea was to create a coin that could do this but the admins are rushing it big time the "coin" into a token (easier). Once i said i don't do/buy tokens and say that a lot of tokens are scams
he asked me if i was out of the project (i'am logo designer and art designer), i said "maybe, it depends, i guess ill see the progress the token does" after that i was muted and kicked from the discord.

this was the icon one of the dev's made and that's why they wanted me to make that stuff for them as i'am pretty neat at making good designs Tongue

i also joined the project in the beginning cuss ik how to make art, but when they changed from coin, to a ETH token i realized they might be very lazy, and just look at that logo, you tell me that's not rushing things Tongue

Thank you. I will pay attention to this project. I will not choose to invest in this project.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

They want to get rich quick

Limbor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

here's what happen!

I do not cease to be surprised some people earn with their mind and money, others on a level ground by deception.  I understand that it's easier, but there is still conscience and pity for others, or all so stale as flint.
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

LOL i told my friend to join so i could get more information on the "coin" this is what happen from one of the devs!
basically my friend said he did not like the music that was playing in the discord, then the admin msg him first like this

then he removed the msg afterwards my friend said

* way to treat new community members!

I don't think anybody should buy this (Help "LoseMoney" Token) shit.. the admins, seams to be very young, this is warnings all over the place Tongue just heads up!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: