Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most anonymous cryptos  (Read 214 times)
jim_crypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Dude, definitely look into DeepOnion. As BTC & the majority of Crypto becomes more mainstream / centralised a privacy coin is essential in your portfolio. I mention DeepOnion as not only does it have a number of great products but it is growing exponentially with an awesome community. Get involved you wont regret it.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mjenkins

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:07:29 AM

Deep Onion, Aeon, and Verge are the most undervalued in my opinion.
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Dude, definitely look into DeepOnion. As BTC & the majority of Crypto becomes more mainstream / centralised a privacy coin is essential in your portfolio. I mention DeepOnion as not only does it have a number of great products but it is growing exponentially with an awesome community. Get involved you wont regret it.

Hey Jim,

Thanks for the info. Will most definitely try to include it into my portfolio. Do you kno where I can get airdrop from DeepOnion? Are you getting some?))) I mean I'm just a newbie and I don't that much about this new brave crypto-world, you now) I would be happy to tip in one year from the wins I get in DeepOnion, since you were the first person who drew my attention to it.

And, yeah, I think that privacy coins are a way forward and they will be able to compete with Bitcoin for the attention of potential adopters.
junetuesdays

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Deeponion is by far the most exciting,

The community is fantastic and the product is way ahead of the rest

https://deeponion.org/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: