Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [HOT] Submit ANY Review of ICO and GET $0.5! 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1118 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

is it opened now to participate? If so how many days and how many you accept per day?
I am able to submit upto 5 per day, let me know if you are still accepting.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokenzone (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

I have more than 20 reviews, and I can write the same amlunt everyday. You said that we can post only 5 maxim review in a batch but that means I should make 4 posts everyday? Or you accept only 5 reviews a day?

You can write 20 every day without issue but please post them here in batches of 5 so that we can moderate and check them easier.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

I have more than 20 reviews, and I can write the same amlunt everyday. You said that we can post only 5 maxim review in a batch but that means I should make 4 posts everyday? Or you accept only 5 reviews a day?

You can write 20 every day without issue but please post them here in batches of 5 so that we can moderate and check them easier.
I was the first person who asked this question. Why couldnt you answer me and I had to wait a few days in order to get the answer while other ones wait only 1 day?
I sented you a few private messages in last 2 days and you didnt answered to even one of them. I know that is hard with all the problems , I speak from experience because I had a similar website. But customers are the most important thing because they keep your website alive and you should answer to a question in 24 hours, lets say maximum 48. When someone have a problem and they wait more than 3 days for a a response they will most probably leave the service/website.
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:08:11 PM

I was the first person who asked this question. Why couldnt you answer me and I had to wait a few days in order to get the answer while other ones wait only 1 day?
I sented you a few private messages in last 2 days and you didnt answered to even one of them. I know that is hard with all the problems , I speak from experience because I had a similar website. But customers are the most important thing because they keep your website alive and you should answer to a question in 24 hours, lets say maximum 48. When someone have a problem and they wait more than 3 days for a a response they will most probably leave the service/website.

I actually answered your comment above, not somebody else's. We do apologize for the delay but we receive a crazy amount of PMs due to all the contests and other activities we conduct on the forum. Many of them are just spam from someone trying to sell us something or get money from us by some other means. It's very easy to miss a legit message in the flood. Therefore, we invite everyone to post their questions in the respective threads as it's easier to monitor. Having said that, I checked the PMs from you and the first one arrived on the 12th while it is the 13th now. It looks like we are still within the 24h-48h window you suggested. In any event, we are sorry for the wait and we hope that we answered your original question in our previous reply.

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

Don't understand what all these reviews will be for. People are doing it only to get the money so they will write anything without doing any research first, just to get those 50 cents. If it's for other users to get an idea about an ICO then those reviews will be worth nothing and shouldn't be listened to.
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:54:23 PM

Don't understand what all these reviews will be for. People are doing it only to get the money so they will write anything without doing any research first, just to get those 50 cents. If it's for other users to get an idea about an ICO then those reviews will be worth nothing and shouldn't be listened to.

Some of our teammates at TokeZone were also a bit skeptical when coming up with the contest idea, but I have to say that they were proven wrong and most of the reviews we received so far are quite thoughtful. Moreover, we moderate, check for plagiarism and approve the reviews before they can go live on TokenZone and qualify for the reward. It is also mentioned in this thread that the reviews that we will accept should be an argumented or factual opinion that is also not copied from somewhere else, ideally of no less than 7 sentences.

The end goal is exactly what you mentioned. We want to give our users a better idea of the forthcoming ICOs. There are so many of them happening at the same time that it's impossible to keep track of all of them. We hope that our community reviews will serve as the initial filter for our users. They should make it easier for them to find a promising ICO to pay closer attention to or, to the contrary, alert them of an ICO it is better to stay away from.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

Batch #1, here is my approved reviews:
ObizCoin
Bcshop
Sugar
FinTab
Arna

Name in tokenzone: Frank Stephen
Eth address: 0x0c0369267E791283651899ACf23636535D955019
Thanks before, cheers!
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Batch #1, here is my approved reviews:
ObizCoin
Bcshop
Sugar
FinTab
Arna

Name in tokenzone: Frank Stephen
Eth address: 0x0c0369267E791283651899ACf23636535D955019
Thanks before, cheers!

Thanks for the review, our moderator will check it.

tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

is it opened now to participate? If so how many days and how many you accept per day?
I am able to submit upto 5 per day, let me know if you are still accepting.

Hey! There is no restriction on how many reviews you can write but we always check all reviews for plagiarism. Points will not be given if a review is less than 50% unique.

tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

We are still waiting for your reviews and hope that you will actively participate in the life TokenZone community!

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Ok, here are my reviews.
1. https://tokenzone.io/community/groups/200-travelchain/239-group-reviews
2. https://tokenzone.io/community/groups/356-sintec/239-group-reviews
3. https://tokenzone.io/community/groups/361-bcshop/239-group-reviews
4. https://tokenzone.io/community/groups/367-obizcoin/239-group-reviews
5. https://tokenzone.io/community/groups/89-zkylos/239-group-reviews

Ether address  0x2d694Cb67E457f0E2574127F9f37da794d938dE4

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
tokenzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Thanks to all the participants! The contest is currently paused. We will inform you all with a new comment bump when we continue the contest.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: