Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit Scam withholding 10BTC  (Read 21481 times)
gstant1 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:57:57 AM

Yobit is an obvious scam, I've been saying this from the start. All users advertising yobit exchange in their signatures should be red trusted.

I agree they are still holding my funds hostage. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

This situation does not look good at all. I dont think they will return your funds to be honest and they can step on the terms you agreed to and say no. I think this is the main reason they dont respond and the large amount of tickets they get everyday.
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

This situation does not look good at all. I dont think they will return your funds to be honest and they can step on the terms you agreed to and say no. I think this is the main reason they dont respond and the large amount of tickets they get everyday.

So in summary they are thieves. 

They could easily find my funds using private keys, I doubt that the BTC is still sitting in the BCC wallet, they would have taken it, nearly a year now since Yobit stole from me.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

So in summary they are thieves. 

They could easily find my funds using private keys, I doubt that the BTC is still sitting in the BCC wallet, they would have taken it, nearly a year now since Yobit stole from me.

I have also heard multiple accusations in the about yobit and lost/locked coins and there are other threads in this forum too. Another think to note is that yobit is mostly a pump and dump exchange. If someone takes a look at all the btc forks they have listed there for so long and they are not providing deposits. Its a joke of an exchange really and I cant wait for regulators to hit them hard.
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:28:33 AM

One year anniversary now. 

Obviously these thieves have no intention of paying and never did. 

And on their twitter they have the audacity to refer to others as "Hackers" or thieves, the very thing they are themselves.

RETURN MY FUNDS YOBIT AND I WILL GO AWAY AND REMOVE NEG FEEDBACK. 
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:36:37 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 02:36:29 AM by gstant1

Have added my BTC address to my bitcointalk.  

Yobit please do the right thing.  

3DLrtfpjUqcibGuYYxAYMz6ndWckbLDCua
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:06:20 AM

things can be solved easy than you think.
bitcointalk is not a place which yobit care about.
you knocking in the wrong door
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

things can be solved easy than you think.
bitcointalk is not a place which yobit care about.
you knocking in the wrong door
Which door should I be knocking on then?

They do not answer support tickets.   
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:55:26 AM

You have zero chance of getting your money back.  Yobit is known scam exchange, they have a dice game on their front page.......

Your only hope is to track down the owner and teach him a lesson. Cry
Echo8002

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:41 PM

Yobit is a russian scam exchange i have lost money there too with trading , pump and dump and lock wallets scams etc...This is the worse exchange i ever encountered in my trading crypto history but my losses were small comparing to yours.I really feel sorry for your 10 btc ,man. You can try to contact Russian Federation embassy in your country and offer them reward if they can help recover your funds.Also Putin administration usually is active on criminals scams  if you go public on television and make them PR this way so they will look great in the eyes of western people.Write to Putin e-mail (it's not a joke) and give them information about your case with specifics and give them all the info about their past scams here from bticointalk. Contact some russian TV channels and talk about this on TV if they agree to make a show.I have heard people scammed with 100 btc not sending to wrong wallet but to the right one and never get their funds back but you should try everything.This is your best shot!
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 02:50:58 PM

You have zero chance of getting your money back.  Yobit is known scam exchange, they have a dice game on their front page.......

Your only hope is to track down the owner and teach him a lesson. Cry
I would like to do that very much. 
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:06:35 PM

Yobit is a famous russian scam exchange, if you value your money, never use it. They listed scam tokens/coins many times. Pumping happens on this exchange everyday. They are ready to promote anything for the money.

Yobit is a russian scam exchange i have lost money there too with trading , pump and dump and lock wallets scams etc...This is the worse exchange i ever encountered in my trading crypto history but my losses were small comparing to yours.I really feel sorry for your 10 btc ,man. You can try to contact Russian Federation embassy in your country and offer them reward if they can help recover your funds.Also Putin administration usually is active on criminals scams  if you go public on television and make them PR this way so they will look great in the eyes of western people.Write to Putin e-mail (it's not a joke) and give them information about your case with specifics and give them all the info about their past scams here from bticointalk. Contact some russian TV channels and talk about this on TV if they agree to make a show.I have heard people scammed with 100 btc not sending to wrong wallet but to the right one and never get their funds back but you should try everything.This is your best shot!
This is a huge joke, nothing work in Russia like he said. No one from government will help you.

gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 09:09:54 AM

Yobit is a famous russian scam exchange, if you value your money, never use it. They listed scam tokens/coins many times. Pumping happens on this exchange everyday. They are ready to promote anything for the money.

This is a huge joke, nothing work in Russia like he said. No one from government will help you.
Yes it has been over a year now.  But I have not forgotten and never will. 

The thieves at Yobit would really want to hope that they never get made public who they actually are.   
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 02:37:39 AM

Yobit I have not forgotten and never will.

1 Year and a half ago.

10 BTC is a lot of money.

Do the right thing please.

BTC 3DLrtfpjUqcibGuYYxAYMz6ndWckbLDCua
scamonline

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:16:42 AM

what did you expect on a forum about recover your money, Yobit is a scam they don't take a look on forum gstant1.  Shocked
gstant1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:59:13 AM

what did you expect on a forum about recover your money, Yobit is a scam they don't take a look on forum gstant1.  Shocked
I expect them to pay me, this is the only way I can possibly hope to contact them and if that fails at least it serves as a warning to others.
k3rnel31

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:01:09 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594
Last Active:   May 22, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

last activity 6 days ago , looks like the scammer founder has saw all your posts and didnt reply , and here they go again with their ponzi scam for bitcoin fork 1:1 btc , looks like they want to run away , they want people to deposit as much bitcoin as they can to take 1:1 btc bullshit story lol , if there is 10.000 users who has 1 btc on yobit account wallet. so yobit will give for free 10.000 btc wich means near 1m$ lol  , yet they didnt even return your 10btc  stolen

New Yobit BTC fork (1:1 btc) in 19 hours, timer:
https://yobit.net/en/fork/timer/

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/1133422128215277568

dont waste your time begging , waste it by tracking that yobit user
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: