Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 12:07:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading vs. Holders  (Read 2119 times)
Helixix008

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Holding has a high potential to succeed than day trading Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaggijagjit

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Holding is a best strategy for long term as trading have lots of risks because this market is news driven and 1 news make huge effect on whole crypto market. Trading also require lot of knowledge but holding require only little study about the project of any coin and its long term value.

Tip Blockchain   Powered by Search and Discovery on the blockchain   Whitepaper
Token Sale   Teaser Deck   Twitter   Telegram
metribitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

I never doing day trading again at the moment because i got loss a few week ago, so now i move to become holder of cheap coin that just come to the market.  But before that i learn first the fundamental of each coin and then buy and hold it a few month. This is more easy and less consuming time to gain profit.

online ● ═══════ ●●    online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
fuer44

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Day trading is very profitable but also very risky at the same time, i suggest that if you are not an expert in trading then just pick some good projects and hold for long term and after like 6 months or an year you can take profit out by selling a part of your portfolio.
you are right, if you already know the risk of trading, better to be a holder only. the risk is smaller, but we should be patient because a holder just watch and wait for the price in the market, and it takes at least 3-6 months, even up to 1 year.

rahleurfan

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I tried day trading last summer and realized that it takes too much time, effort and nerves. Then I decided to try to invest in ICO projects. Profit was similar to daytrading. Maybe because I'm not a good trader :-) So I stayed with ICO because I like to do project analysis a lot more. So I can say that it depends more on your personal preferences.

orions.belt19

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

There may be more HODLers because in HODLing, you wouldn't have to constantly check on the price and buy or sell your coins. If you are not that knowledgeable on trading, most opt to just HODL once they see that there is a potential for a coin to be of high value in the future. There is also less risk in HODLing as compared to day trading so those who want to be on the safe side would rather choose this.

There are some traders, however that are both. They day trade some coins while some of their other coins are meant for long term investment.

[   M O Z O  The Token of Discovery   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!              
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .    Youtube    .    ANN Thread
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

i prefer holding to trading

day trader is face to risk more than holder, without technical analytic i was loss 80% before Smiley)
ClvrGmr

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Its hard to say what is more than the other. Cause both field is very profitable, meaning also a lot of people immerse inti those field. However, picturing out maybe we can say there are more a lot holders because a lot of people is afraid of great risks.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

I tried trading and made some sufficient money, however, because I did not hodl my tokens, I did not anticipate the increase of more than twice in its value this past week and was pretty bummed about it. I would have had double of the amount that I got if I just hodl it for a bit. But still, I did not invest anything so I was not really that depressed about it.  Cool

Grim149x

Activity: 364

The Unique Liquidity Pooling Technology

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Interested to know: are there more day-traders or holders here?

I think that there are most likely more holders than traders because of the fact that hodling is pretty much easier and don't require too much energy.

valnd

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

I am day trading before but now i want to be holder. Trading can be so emotional because of FOMO. and most you sell and the price goes up even higher. I have decided to be holding. I will find a good coin and hodl for a long for bigger profit.

poncik

Activity: 238

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

There is a lot of risk in daily trading. Sometimes doing wrong moves is a huge waste of money.
But if you spend a lot of time at the computer, you will have no problems. it needs to be followed very well. Be a little brave! Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       flyCARE       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
|         Whitepaper         |         Telegram         |         Twitter         |         Medium         |           JOIN ICO
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Daytrading and holding is just a completely different of game.

If you like trading and to spend time on it: perfect.

If you just want exposure to crypto, just buy some stuff and hold.

melted349

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Its hard to say what is more than the other. Cause both field is very profitable, meaning also a lot of people immerse inti those field. However, picturing out maybe we can say there are more a lot holders because a lot of people is afraid of great risks.

exactly this two field of day trading and a holders are the both thing profitable to make money and to have some profit so as far as i know we have the way on how we are able to take for all of us have are own characteristic and if you think that you are good in day trading or for being as a holders you may take that for.

████████████████           
        ████████████████████████       
       ███████████████████████████▄     

▐██████████████████████████   
                       ██████████████
 ██████████████▄          ███████████
 ███████████████████▄       
 ███████████████████████▄▄████████████▀ 
████████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████
               ▀███████████████████████
  ██████████       ███████████████████
  ███████████▄       
   ████████████████████████████ 
   ███████████████████████████████     

█████████████████████████████▀     
       ▀█████████████████████████       
           ██████████████████▀         

FTEC 

✧ For Traders ✧     First Trading Ecosystem      ✧ By Traders ✧ 
               WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

24 April
   Public Sale
maman09

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Interested to know: are there more day-traders or holders here?

I think, both are almost the same. only to trade more often and become a routine for quick profits. but for investment, or withholding altcoin. basically the same, to seek long-term benefits.

SneakyRik

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

I heard that day trading is a rather stressful business. On the other hand, traders with time-frames ranging from days to weeks can sleep soundly at night. Compared to both, I don't really see any significant different in gains.
olya_n

Activity: 252

The World's first compact & comfortable AR Smartgl

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

In my opinion, you can earn both day trading and hold. But there are more risks in day trading and this business takes a lot of time.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

to my opinion, i will hold coin for long term because i am not good at trading at all, i used to trade before, however i suck at it, so i can only choose to invest ing long term by holding to earn profit than trading.

Specialforce

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

i think that day trading will be much more profittable because they can get more profits on small amount and also the holders will have good profits especially if they hold bitcoin before they will get a lot of profit today

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
oturanbilboa

Activity: 438
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

You can earn up to 30% in one day with the daily trade. If you have invested in a good coin you can make 10x in the long term.
Both have their own challenges and risks. Nothing is guaranteed, you have the opportunity to be successful with your experience and your research.

▄████▄ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ██████▄▄ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▀██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ███▄▄ ██ ██ ██████ ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ██ ███████ ██ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ███████ █████████ ██ ██ ███████ ██ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ██ ██████ ▄█▀ ▀██▄▄██▀ ██ ███▀▀ ██ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ██ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄███▀ ██ ██████▀▀ ██▄ ▄██ ▀████▀ DEPO █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ The World’s First Decentralized Multi-Platform Collateral Infrastructure ████████████████████▄ ██ ████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██ ██ ▀██▄ ██ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ ▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ████████████████████████████
FACEBOOK | GITHUB ▀▀▀▀▀ TELEGRAM ▀▀▀▀▀ LINKEDIN | TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.