Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexchange.io- signature campaign stopped paying. (solved)  (Read 320 times)
poptok1 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:34:28 PM by poptok1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2178080.0 signature campaign thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911690 profile of nexchange.co.uk solved

Since few weeks there is no contact with owner or manager of the campaign. They (he) stopped responding to private massages, yet owner is still logging in on to his account. Previous payments where never made on time, always few days late.
Many users where wearing signature without being informed either accepted in to campaign or not. This was due to a post from owner mentioning campaign being open for new participants, despite the threads title.

Amount scammed is not clearly known, because spreadsheet was never updated, it is unknown how many members there are active.
For me it is BTC equivalent of 80$  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

I joined the campaign after the owner announced that he has 5 open spots respecting this form
Apply the respective signature based on your rank (see below)
Reply to this thread with the following information:
I didn't removed the signature for 30 days. The "active" OP didn't answer to anyone whether he was accepted or not and didn't pay anyone.
Pure scam, he could not ask to apply the signature before being accepted.
People just found themselves advertising this scammy signature campaign for free for more than a month...without any response from an OP that was connecting everyday...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Its not like anyone asked but payments are still not received.
Bump for visibility and DOWN WITH the nexchange.io !

For measly ~350 dollars they made themself in to nasty scammers.
Almost nobody is reporting them because majority of signature participants are(yes still are) Jr. and members.
Those people are probably afraid of retaliation feedback or just don't give a damn about 5bucks.

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

Thanks, poptok1! I was just about to post here last night but I was so tired and fell asleep. Then I woke up to your PM this morning. Actually, Nexchange paid me upfront for 3 months of my signature that expired on 5th February. And I removed it until Nexchange finally paid all of the participants. 

6 days ago, I PM'd Nexchange about their campaign and their slowness to handle things like that and also remind them to pay all the participants. I got no reply.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

This signature campaign is really suspicious even at the very first time they posted their signature thread, then lock the thread and open again. I dunno how many times they make threads. So I will not wonder if what they are now. It's still a good news that some participant/s have been paid out already but how about the others who wear their signature for a month.
Nexchange.co.uk

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Hello.
It is true that we have yet issued payments.
We had some pressing changes that had to be done to the platform and we are short handed.
I will see to it that all payments are done today.

Additionally everyone will receive 20% more than their normal rate as a compensation for our error.

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:34:46 PM by BitRentX

Hello.
We had some pressing changes that had to be done to the platform and we are short handed.

Additionally everyone will receive 20% more than their normal rate as a compensation for our error.

Thanks for replying my email and also replying this thread. I'd also like to remind you about Campaign Manager. Because you should hire one to avoid something like this in the future.

Hopefully everyone will get what they deserved.
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Hello.
Hi, nice to finally hear from you! Let's just hope that this time, you will keep up to the promises.
Of course I will rename this thread IF you do, as well as change my trust feedback under your account.
It is kinda sad that we are in contact inside this board, not your thread.
All what was needed to be done was; -to keep your participants updated, -post explanations about your situation.
I'm sure most of us would understand but you choose otherwise. Thats in a past now.

Let's see how this goes.

Nexchange.co.uk

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Hello.
Hi, nice to finally hear from you! Let's just hope that this time, you will keep up to the promises.
Of course I will rename this thread IF you do, as well as change my trust feedback under your account.
It is kinda sad that we are in contact inside this board, not your thread.
All what was needed to be done was; -to keep your participants updated, -post explanations about your situation.
I'm sure most of us would understand but you choose otherwise. Thats in a past now.

Let's see how this goes.

Hi, there is additional delay.
Current estimate to adjourn this matter is EOF week.

Sorry again.

BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

Pffff, just tired of it!!

I am really not going to send my coins to an exchange that doesn't even have the money to pay for an SSL certificate for more than three months and that doesn't pay for their signature campaign on time.

https://imgur.com/a/wFwKD

Why do guys do not pay for a year, or longer, of SSL certificate? It's way cheaper than to pay for three months like you did. This only points me to the conclusion that you are not planning to stay for longer as those three months.

I have a few domain names I purchased like 6 months ago, I'm not even online yet, because of all those scams going on, and I did pay for a whole year each one of them. What did it cost me in total? Domain name + SSL for over a year = 20 Euros. If an "exchange" is not able to pay such amount and rather pay 10 for three months, I don't trust them with my coins.

You guys just launched and those are way too many red-flags for a startup!

Good luck to the members, I hope you guys get your money out of this joke.
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (6)

Hello.
-snip-
Let's see how this goes.
Hi, there is additional delay.
Current estimate to adjourn this matter is EOF week.
Sorry again.

Roll Eyes nihil novi (lat. nothing new)
I will repost my "beautiful" scam poem, it was posted in self-moderated thread and I would like to preserve it. [ Wink for future generations Cheesy ]
At least nexchange expressed some sort of apologies, always nice, appreciated.
How do you like my poetry skills?

THE LINE
Many days without a word from nexchange,
7 days past payment deadline,
Is this the practice of this exchange?
I guess I have to draw a line...

The line is thin, so as our patience
Waiting in queue like a fool!
Willing to wait until you're ancient?
Or maybe send THEM back to school?

Nobody is taking any action,
No one's preparing a battering ram
Am I the only with reaction?
Is it the time to call this a scam?

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I must admit that you just wrote a beautiful poem, poptok1. Grin

And by the way, they replied my email two days ago and said that they're busy as hell. I, then, offered myself to be an escrow for the campaign so this won't be a thing in the future but I haven't got an answer. This is depressing Undecided

InvoKing
Legendary

Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

And by the way, they replied my email two days ago and said that they're busy as hell. I, then, offered myself to be an escrow for the campaign so this won't be a thing in the future but I haven't got an answer. This is depressing Undecided

Half of the participants are offering a free ads service. People applied for the 5 opened spots, put the signature as mentioned and never got a reply from months.
They don't need an escrow, they need a sleepy manager and free participants!
They need in fact a great red rating to pay their ~10 early participants (since they will scam the others).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Thank you, thank you,  Grin [ Roll Eyes looking faintly in general direction of +merit button  Wink ]
I think its time to close this dispute. I was credited my 80 bucks plus promised 20%.
Maybe I will wait for nexchange.io response, if they decide not to write anything here, I will lock this thread in 24hours.

Would like to thanks nexchange for doing what was right, (to be honest I wasn't expecting much, especially not the 20% compensation bonus) I hope other members where also equally credited for their service. I regret that all this had to happen, it was very easy campaign with good rates.
Changing trust feedback in few minutes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: