Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 702 times)
bman01

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Of Course.. you should,it is a place where you can earn a huge amount of money because BTC is increasing it's value day by day.
.But you have to take risk of crypto currency ,as this can be also profitable for you.
For better future you must invest on it.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Should I invest in Bitcoin?
It depends to you if you would invest in bitcoin but I think you must invest in bitcoin if you want to have a bright future. In addition to that, even though it is risky investment I can say it will still a good investment where you can make and earn huge amout of money.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Of course you should invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin is not only the good investment but also the best.You can earn a huge profit by investing in Bitcoin

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Of course you should invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin is not only the good investment but also the best.You can earn a huge profit by investing in Bitcoin
Of course you should, and don't doubt about it because it is already showed that the result is good and many and preferring bitcoin too as their investment because it gives a high profit that probably will be worth it for your investments. And no doubt that it will give a high return of investments.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Yes you should invest while the price of bitcoin is still dumping. That is a good thing to do and you will never regret of your decision. If the price of the bitcoin reaches the lowest price, and you notice that the price is getting pumped again, then you should invest. It takes a great profit in the future.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

You should ask yourself whether you want to invest or not. I'm not sure but maybe you are wanting to make a profit from investing btc but you are afraid of the money you will spend. I think if you want to invest, invest in a small amount of money and  think that you actually lost that money.
If you are willing for investing your money into bitcoin, then you can go for investing even more money than that of only 1% into bitcoin. Investing more money into bitcoin will actually help you in having more money in the days to come.

In addition to this, it will also help you in having more chances of having a comfortable life in the future. Investing in bitcoin will definitely make you rich.
I guess you should add your investment at least 10% of your savings. I think this 10% of your savings is already enough to get a profit that you aim for, and besides just believe that it we'll get profited because it was the bitcoin's promise you just needed to worked it hard and have patience.

Very well said. Additionally I would like to ask if you didn't start it at all? If you are just beginning you may start with alt coins. after you make some money then you can invest in btc.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is a good investment, for me it has a big future in the market and one day your investment will unnoticeably become huge money if you will just leave it for a longterm, the population patronizing bitcoin keeps increasing and i trust bitcoin community will become stronger too, its popularity will spread wider, so for me worth investing, just be patient and calm for the fluctuation because it will end up well, in my opinion😃
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

if I personally have to invest in bitcoin. the name of modern times is more sophisticated cook we want to be out of date. we must use digital tools for our investment affairs both in the world or in the digital world yata.tentuya must comply with the rules of existing rules
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

You should ask yourself whether you want to invest or not. I'm not sure but maybe you are wanting to make a profit from investing btc but you are afraid of the money you will spend. I think if you want to invest, invest in a small amount of money and  think that you actually lost that money.
If you are willing for investing your money into bitcoin, then you can go for investing even more money than that of only 1% into bitcoin. Investing more money into bitcoin will actually help you in having more money in the days to come.

In addition to this, it will also help you in having more chances of having a comfortable life in the future. Investing in bitcoin will definitely make you rich.
I guess you should add your investment at least 10% of your savings. I think this 10% of your savings is already enough to get a profit that you aim for, and besides just believe that it we'll get profited because it was the bitcoin's promise you just needed to worked it hard and have patience.
If you are a newbie, I think you should invest the others cryptocurrency. There are many digital coin which are about to go up in the future. Bitcoin has a high price now so it will be very hard for newbies to buy and invest it. If you start trading Bitcoin in the beginning, you will be failed in the future (You have to have a lot of experiences about this "job")

gabej

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

It is better to invest in bitcoin at the least now, than making it late and regret later when the price shoots greater than the current value as there is potential for the bitcoins to rise in price so better to invest now.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:46:43 PM by Xenoph0bia

It is better to invest in bitcoin at the least now, than making it late and regret later when the price shoots greater than the current value as there is potential for the bitcoins to rise in price so better to invest now.
Yes definitely you should invest in bitcoin as it is the best way to earn profits and that too in a short period of time.More and more people are now investing in bitcoin because they know about the profit margin.Even billionaires know about the bitcoin and they are very keen to invest in it.Bitcoin is now the leading cryptocurrency in the market.Day by day its price is increasing and so are its users.Bitcoin has a great potential to give us huge profits.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

It is always upto you to invest or not, if you do not even know what the hell you are doing, then go away from this because you are going to lose a lot of money, just like a lot of people did on the past.
It is just to prevent the future loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: