Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xtrade.io - Bringing Mature Financial Technologies to Cryptocurrency  (Read 1792 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

interesting ..but i need more information about project

Have you read the whitepaper? You can find it here: https://xtrade.io/#viewFour I'm not from the team, but what exactly do you want to know? I've read the whitepaper so maybe I can help.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?

I am still interested in this. Where can I find the answer?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Naralh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

From their white paper...

"XTRD STAKING
Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services (execution,
colocation, market data, software licensing)
will be available for token holders in general
and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will
be available for token holders who maintain an
average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD
tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par.
Execution fees will generally be set as a
percentage of the gross trade amount, based on
a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair
being traded, market conditions at the time of the
trade, and so on.
All charges will be marked to market and remain
constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token
(a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD
if $20 each)."
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

This is a very promising ICO. I'm usually not a fan of exchange ICO's, but this is different than the others I have seen. I will research more about it!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

While reading your whitepaper, I noticed that Xtrade will provide users with automatically tracked prices and will provide us with the best one. That sounds extremely convenient and useful. How are you able to keep execution costs so low? Will the app also be tracking prices across other exchanges to find the best price and using that?

I'm still curious about this.
mineblocks

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

I've been looking into this one alot today, what I like is that these guys are veteran day trading and are focusing that knowledge on crypto, we need more professionals making the leap, over here in the UK the banks are absolute shitbags and will not stop trying to stop people buying it, so I'm seeing these kind of easy trading routes will open the doors even wider, will see how things go but the paper looks good.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

I've been looking into this one alot today, what I like is that these guys are veteran day trading and are focusing that knowledge on crypto, we need more professionals making the leap, over here in the UK the banks are absolute shitbags and will not stop trying to stop people buying it, so I'm seeing these kind of easy trading routes will open the doors even wider, will see how things go but the paper looks good.

Exactly this. A lot of the guys in traditional finance are sitting in their comfy corner offices and are afraid to make the leap because at our age that could shatter your retirement plans. I think our best bet is bright young minds, of course some will make the leap like the creators of Xtrade have but the course work for traditional finance is laid. With bright young minds, they can use the course work already established to make crypto alternatives.
Sword555

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

While reading your whitepaper, I noticed that Xtrade will provide users with automatically tracked prices and will provide us with the best one. That sounds extremely convenient and useful. How are you able to keep execution costs so low? Will the app also be tracking prices across other exchanges to find the best price and using that?

I'm still curious about this.

That sounds like a really great tool. I can't wait for this to go live.
taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Arabic thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2918809.0
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

What are the benefits of holding XTRD tokens? Do you receive discounts in the XTRADE trading network?
With Xtrade, what is the benefit to holding tokens? Does it pay more to have more tokens? Sorry if these are basic questions, I'm pretty new to this project but it interests me.

It's written in their whitepaper on their homepage.

... the XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRADE network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees
[...] Discounts of 25% on XTRADE services [...] will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRADE services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens.

So it's kinda similar to the Binance Coin.

Thanks for the helpful reply. Those discounts seem like a really good deal. I wonder what they plan to do to get the word out about Xtrade?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

I'm excited for XTRADE pro alpha which should be coming up. I was wondering if it will cost a subscription fee or if there will just be transaction fees?
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

All I say is that this was LONG LONG wanted thing for many people. I am at least sick and tired of the online web trading; it is just not comfortable enough! So, this is really something I am looking forward to!
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Currently traders are very spoiled with a market option that brings the lowest possible fees for this
certainly a challenge for developers Xtrade.io to offer other conveniences
to the traders seen from the above exposure may be one of the most profitable options
and can attract traer to join here.
deeltje

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

I am in agreement with those above and don't like the state of most exchanges right now so it makes me excited for XTRADE.  I'm excited to see a project that intends on creating a FIX interface for crypto exchanges. This will help major institutions and traders have a more convenient experience. How is FIX interface development going?
CCIG

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

I am in agreement with those above and don't like the state of most exchanges right now so it makes me excited for XTRADE.  I'm excited to see a project that intends on creating a FIX interface for crypto exchanges. This will help major institutions and traders have a more convenient experience. How is FIX interface development going?

I think a lot of people are in the same boat about this issue. Now that regulations are coming and institutional investors are able to get in, xtrade and even tZero have a huge advantage over other exchanges.
CCIG

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Dont want to step on any toes here, but if anyone is interested in getting in on xtrade we are geeting a pool together. Message me if you want to join our private telegram group.
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

I think a lot of people are in the same boat about this issue. Now that regulations are coming and institutional investors are able to get in, xtrade and even tZero have a huge advantage over other exchanges.

Yeah, most financial institutions don't use exchanges on the web. They want a more secure, fast, and customizable application. I think this is the major problem in the current market that XTRADE will solve and it's the reason I'm most excited about the project.
CCIG

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

I am just confused why there isnt as much hype around it as it should have.
Although I guess it is a good thing at this point. 
deeltje

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I am just confused why there isnt as much hype around it as it should have.
Although I guess it is a good thing at this point. 

Yeah, these are the best times to invest in my opinion. Hype is a little low so that means prices are low. Then, when they start increasing their marketing, they will get huge in my opinion. How could they not with something as useful and unique as this?
Sword555

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Does Xtrade already have a platform available for public use? I'd love to try it out if so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: