Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes smoke for $35 a month! savesmoking.com/  (Read 10820 times)
grandinvestments

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:13:52 AM

I had a great experience with this business.

Their site is well-laid out and easy to use, and the check-out was secure and seamless.

And then these peeps go above and beyond with their customer service.  We had to modify a few things about my order, but they took care of it all with prompt and clear communication.  Shipping was fast, too.

And finally, I'm really satisfied with their products.  The Ego-T is a great e-cig and the e-juice is off the chain: such a variety of flavors, and all the ones I've tried so far have been very tasty and have hit well.

Mad props to you all, and thanks for all your work.  You all are to me a great example of making the Bitcoin economy a reality.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farlack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:32:15 AM

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: