Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading site?  (Read 1484 times)
@NITINSOLRA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:20:03 AM

U can use okex brother
I think it's a good alternative of binance
Also huboi is great one
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinjokubhi

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

Sinjokubhi

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:16:09 AM

I think Trading Websites are good almost all websites try to provide the good services regarding with trade but in some reasons some trading websites get good reputation in according their system setup and the server setting and technology all have impact on these websites performance and due to the huge traffic of traders and new investors load some websites having some problem due to this they may close new registrations and takes time to solve these problems and the good facilities and best in this regard and in term of Rank Bittrex is good platform for trading and the Poloniex is also better that i am using for long time.

Yes, it is true, all official trading sites will definitely give the best for their customers. All policies and regulations have been arranged in such a way, services and facilities are provided so that customers are satisfied with what has been provided.

The first thing to see from a trading site is its reputation, to get a good reputation all trading sites will definitely give their traders the best. Things that make it easier for them to trade as well as their comfort and safety in entrusting the money they invest or trade to be one of them. Such as adding features or bonuses to traders (customers), which can attract them to start business with the company again. None other than no, customer satisfaction is one of them.
aria.newman

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:33:44 AM

I trade on the Hitbtc cryptocurrency exchange. I switched to that exchange because I want to do margin trading. After reading the article https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/margin-trading-on-hitbtc, I realized that this exchange suits me. Yes, I know that at such a high price of bitcoin, it is dangerous to trade using margin trading, but I want to take the risk)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 04:02:18 PM

There are lots of good trading sites where you can trade your crypto/s. I am use to trade on Kucoin, Bittrex and sometimes I also using mercatox and there are still some exchanges where I trade with. I often chose those top exchanges with much volume of btc than others. It is also important to chose those exchange with insurance so that you can get refunds once they have security issue/s.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 04:37:28 PM

Well, you guys are replying to a question that is posted 3 years ago and I think if this gentleman had traded well then he had a lot to tell you guys.
sujanpatil

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 05:09:59 PM

There are many of exchanges for trading. But I mostly use binance exchange. Because its interface is easy. The mobile app of binance exchange is also available in play store and ios. The exchange is safe and secure. The crypto currency of the top most fundamental Strong project is avilable & I like this excahange so much that we can use it in traveling too. I recommended binance exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: