Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCI payment problem  (Read 1160 times)
coinFlip55 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 11:10:13 PM

Okay, so I'm sort of creating a wallet for my users. I need to keep track of their bitcoins on my server. To do so, I have one account containing everyones bitcoins, and their bitcoin amount is tracked on my website's databases.

So now I'm trying to make it so that when they withdraw from their wallet, it also subtracts from my websites databases. I do this with this code:

Code:
$result = mbc_spend($bitcoinAddy, floatval($withdrawAmount), "Thank you", "username=lulzy");

Everything is fine except for the baggage data. It's supposed to contain the username so that when receipt is called, I can subtract the correct amount of bitcoins from that users account. But for some reason, the baggage data receipt.php is receiving always returns as null.

I just tried the payment note, and that works perfectly. It seems as if the only data I'm not getting from mbc_post_process is the baggage data. Why is that? Will I have to stick with the payment note to keep track of the user?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: