Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - [COA]: Digital Cash with Hedging Options l 15% Early-bird & 8% Ref Bonus  (Read 340 times)
coacoin.co (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 06:27:56 AM by coacoin.co

1. COACoin: Digital cash with Hedging options - The 1st hedging project for the crypto market:

2. Quick Facts about COACoin:

a. COACoin is developed by COA team with ongoing hedging project, created for the cryptocurrencies and will be released by the end of 2018.
b. COACoin is an innovative cryptocurrency, developed by ERC20 platform
c. The COA hedging options will mitigate the cryptocurrency’s ICO prices fluctuations.
d. Specifications:

• Exchange Symbol: COA
  • Total Supply: 30,000,000
  • Total ICO: 10,000,000
  • Incentive lending interest: 68% monthly
  • Staking interest: 11% monthly
  • Block Time: 60s
  • Block reward: Smoothly varying
  • Difficulty: Retargets at every block

3. COACoin ICO:

Timing:

4. Why COACoin?

• QUICK: Transfer money with any amounts within seconds.
  • GLOBAL: Any Internet users could invest and make profit from COACoin.
  • ANONYMOUS: Investors have choice to keep their identity anonymous.
  • SECURE INVESTMENT: The blockchain system protects your account from cyber attacks.
  • RELIABLE SYSTEM: The network is decentralized and runs automatically by the blockchain protocol.
  • VALUE OPPOTUNITY: Seize this chance for continuous cryptocurrency growth.

5. COA Hedging Project for the ICO market:

• COA cryptocurrency hedging project works as a risk insurance provider in the crypto economy. COA team is developing this for the ICO market with the purpose of inimized investment risks.
  • COA hedging aims to protect cryptocurrency users during the ICO time when the volatility is at most. According to Coinschedule, the total amount of investments into ICO exceeded $3 billion only from Jan to Oct 2017 so any single fluctuation could cause catastrophic consequences
  • With COA hedging tool, cryptocurrency users will have the opportunity to insure their investments against early fluctuations of the ICO time. COA hedge tool is based on financial options and insurance technologies.
  • COACoin is used as a commodity along with Bitcoin and Ethereum to acquire COA hedging options. Therefore, COACoin investors could easily buy COA hedging options and take benefit from this upscale opportunity.

6. Final thought:

• COACoin is an outrageous investment opportunity for every crypto investor, who already made their moves for the advent of the Industry 4.0.

FMI: coacoin.co
Email : info@coacoin.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudeepsinha

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

Good luck!
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Good luck!

Thanks bro  Grin Grin
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

hi, so little information...
where can I find the White Paper? where is the roadmap? there are plenty of projects devoted to such sphere.
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

where can I find the White Paper? where is the roadmap? there are plenty of projects devoted to such sphere.

You can see more at Roadmap or Whitepaper.

Roadmap: https://coacoin.co/roadmap
Whitepaper: https://coacoin.co/whitepaper
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Thanks, If I register now, what benefits do I get?
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

Thanks, If I register now, what benefits do I get?

"15% Early-bird & 8% Ref Bonus"
strongpic

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
icoreports

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

1. COACoin: Digital cash with Hedging options - The 1st hedging project for the crypto market:

2. Quick Facts about COACoin:

a. COACoin is developed by COA team with ongoing hedging project, created for the cryptocurrencies and will be released by the end of 2018.
b. COACoin is an innovative cryptocurrency, developed by ERC20 platform
c. The COA hedging options will mitigate the cryptocurrency’s ICO prices fluctuations.
d. Specifications:

• Exchange Symbol: COA
  • Total Supply: 30,000,000
  • Total ICO: 10,000,000
  • Incentive lending interest: 68% monthly
  • Staking interest: 11% monthly
  • Block Time: 60s
  • Block reward: Smoothly varying
  • Difficulty: Retargets at every block

3. COACoin ICO:

Timing:

4. Why COACoin?

• QUICK: Transfer money with any amounts within seconds.
  • GLOBAL: Any Internet users could invest and make profit from COACoin.
  • ANONYMOUS: Investors have choice to keep their identity anonymous.
  • SECURE INVESTMENT: The blockchain system protects your account from cyber attacks.
  • RELIABLE SYSTEM: The network is decentralized and runs automatically by the blockchain protocol.
  • VALUE OPPOTUNITY: Seize this chance for continuous cryptocurrency growth.

5. COA Hedging Project for the ICO market:

• COA cryptocurrency hedging project works as a risk insurance provider in the crypto economy. COA team is developing this for the ICO market with the purpose of inimized investment risks.
  • COA hedging aims to protect cryptocurrency users during the ICO time when the volatility is at most. According to Coinschedule, the total amount of investments into ICO exceeded $3 billion only from Jan to Oct 2017 so any single fluctuation could cause catastrophic consequences
  • With COA hedging tool, cryptocurrency users will have the opportunity to insure their investments against early fluctuations of the ICO time. COA hedge tool is based on financial options and insurance technologies.
  • COACoin is used as a commodity along with Bitcoin and Ethereum to acquire COA hedging options. Therefore, COACoin investors could easily buy COA hedging options and take benefit from this upscale opportunity.

6. Final thought:

• COACoin is an outrageous investment opportunity for every crypto investor, who already made their moves for the advent of the Industry 4.0.

FMI: coacoin.co
Email : info@coacoin.co

Do you have pre-sales?
salary123

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

COA cryptocurrency hedging project works as a risk insurance provider in the crypto economy.
I do not know how to understand hedging project? Is there a trading platform to support hedging?
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

COA cryptocurrency hedging project works as a risk insurance provider in the crypto economy.
I do not know how to understand hedging project? Is there a trading platform to support hedging?

Hello salary123,
COA hedging project is created for investors who are going to acquire tokens during the ICO period. As you know, some tokens skyrocketed after ICO and some fell down. COA hedging options will mitigate the risk of dropping prices after ICO and insure your investment.
COA is developing the digital insurance platform to sell COA hedging options.
elvinson

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

I find this very interesting. Are there any info about that hedging project? How to buy those options?
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

I find this very interesting. Are there any info about that hedging project? How to buy those options?

Hello elvinson,
COA hedging project is created for investors who are going to acquire tokens during the ICO period. As you know, some tokens skyrocketed after ICO and some fell down. COA hedging options will mitigate the risk of dropping prices after ICO and insure your investment.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

I think lending interest about 68% is very nice. hope this project running well. I will keep this thread. good luck dev.

coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

I think lending interest about 68% is very nice. hope this project running well. I will keep this thread. good luck dev.

Thank you for your suggestions. We want to bring safety to everyone in the changing market today.
robinhande

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Hello elvinson,
hi, I want to know more infomation about "COA hedging options" to insure my investment, where can i get it?
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Hello elvinson,
hi, I want to know more infomation about "COA hedging options" to insure my investment, where can i get it?

Hello there, please visit our website at coacoin.co
nickybon

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

Thank you for your suggestions. We want to bring safety to everyone in the changing market today.

Is there any min limit on ico???
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

At least you could be offering a small bounty campaign, I have not participated in the bounty campaign for months, and when I still have a question about a certain project, I try to participate free, is that possible? Or will it? Grin
coacoin.co (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

At least you could be offering a small bounty campaign, I have not participated in the bounty campaign for months, and when I still have a question about a certain project, I try to participate free, is that possible? Or will it? Grin

HI Mihawk, it will be possible 🙂 What tasks do you offer?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: