Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ICO for 2018  (Read 11490 times)
luckyangel2021

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:46:34 PM

I have been an avid investor for quite a number of years now. Having my ups and downs throughout my journey has truly opened my eyes into somehow finding my own personal formula of finding out which ICOs are going to make it or not. Let me tell you something, people. GIG9 got my attention from the very beginning and reading up on their material has given me those investment-goosebumps I love getting so I’m adding this to my list of projects to invest in.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windman8080

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

I've recently been enthralled by this project; NAgriCoin is the project of an international biotechnology company, created by a team of international scientists and business people.

The Basic asset of the NGR token is Nagri-HL, which has been in development for more than 7 years and is now ready for release worldwide. Nagri-HL is the newest organic product of microelements and antioxidants that stimulate plant growth. It has a broad application for agriculture and plant cultivation, increasing yields and improving the quality of virtually any crop. i think it can revolutionize the agro-industry
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 11778

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

what are general thoughts on RSK - rootstock ICO ?
is here a place to ask? talk about this ? just have a buy oppertunity ....

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

i don't know much just a project on top of BTC, but some guys with big crypto holdings sharing allocations with us and this would be the next.... i just wanna know if maybe some are following this as well, but my friend that i follow into everything involving crypto says we gonna buy few BTC into this so just trying to catch some extra info Smiley

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

i don't know much just a project on top of BTC, but some guys with big crypto holdings sharing allocations with us and this would be the next.... i just wanna know if maybe some are following this as well, but my friend that i follow into everything involving crypto says we gonna buy few BTC into this so just trying to catch some extra info Smiley

I have been following this for years.

This is bitcoins smart contracts and fast payments.

The challenger to the centralized Ethereum platform

Based on Satoshi's original idea of pegging side-chains to bitcoin to further the blockchain and app development

waiting waiting waiting, years

Grin
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

I have been following EOT and VTOS for quite sometime now, they seem to have a good concept for a project. Anyway, any thoughts about menlo.one? They are trying to introduce a guild based system that will cleanse the ICO marketplace full of scam and fraud.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

Based on Satoshi's original idea of pegging side-chains to bitcoin to further the blockchain and app development

yeah my friend said the same things .... he also followed this project very long , you buying RSK ?

MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I have been following EOT and VTOS for quite sometime now, they seem to have a good concept for a project. Anyway, any thoughts about menlo.one? They are trying to introduce a guild based system that will cleanse the ICO marketplace full of scam and fraud.

I've seen quite a number of mentions for Menlo.One and through my own research, can confirm that the team working behind it is trustworthy. Not only that, this ICO marketplace concept is totally different from most other projects since it will function to support other promising ICOs in the future while tagging the dangerous/shady ones.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Jura protocol
Coda protocol
Harmony
Aergo

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Quickx ICO 2018******THE FASTEST REAL-WORLD CRYPTO PAYMENT PROTOCOL
Quickest Cross Blockchain Transactions

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:28:28 PM by mymenace

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

yeah my friend said the same things .... he also followed this project very long , you buying RSK ?

yes very much so, points below

1) The commitment and development of this team is astounding

2) As well a big f#$k you to all Roger F#$kin Ver and his friends, Segwit and lightning attacks, big block debate in their attempt to kill bitcoin

3) And lastly the continuation and development of bitcoin (the only real truth machine) now with real world financial solutions

Grin
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has a huge  community and great team. See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

I think you should devote a little attention to Blackbox. This is a practical and meaningful project to help us build a better, more scientific work. I believe this is the best quality ico in this year.
https://token.blackboxfoundation.org/
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Too many icos during this year and it is difficult to say which one was the best one, but it is true that a lot of them failed and did not even reach the softcap on the past, that is the reason of why so many of them are dead now or just without any future
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I have read an article about Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”
Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.
This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility
INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.
The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

2) As well a big f#$k you to all Roger F#$kin Ver and his friends, Segwit and lightning attacks, big block debate in their attempt to kill bitcoin

3) And lastly the continuation and development of bitcoin (the only real truth machine) now with real world financial solutions

I’m following as wel only still not knowing how much BTC to drop in iT
Already sended few BTC’s but maybe thinking to buy little bit bigger.... Huh

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

I am in any links

www.rsk.co

I’m following as wel only still not knowing how much BTC to drop in iT
Already sended few BTC’s but maybe thinking to buy little bit bigger.... Huh

Compare it to ethereum, neo, ripple, stellar, waves, these platforms are the model to compare with

RSK is linked to the bitcoin blockchain, like a gas for ether, or a lumen for stellar etc

and of course, only invest what you can afford (you just never know),

2btc (about 6000eth) to 4btc bitcoin invested in the ethereum ico at the time, made millionaires out of people (this is not bout money though)

This will ensure that the transparent nature of the blockchain prevails, this btc blockchain holds evidence of some very high criminals

Grin
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

I'm investing in SnagRide. The presale started today.

Of course, the market is still very young, and therefore often behaves like a capricious child. It is impossible to predict anything here, and for forecasting, you need a system analysis and a deep understanding of the laws of cryptomir.
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

TIM is a high bandwidth peer to peer blockchain with guaranteed double spending protection. We recently released the complete details of technical architecture and some of the truly futuristic elements. The platform is designed based on geolocation. The geolocation is used for various purposes in a novel way to create uniform load balancing for dynamic sharding, among many things. We also secured the patents for novel design. The future readiness is truly very important for saving the community from minor changes.
TIM platform is mined in each of the graph shards as well as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners would need to stake 50* TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million ( 6,307,200)blocks generated in an year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year.
The default state has 2 graphs. If 100 nodes mine this a year, each of them would receive 1300 TIMs(in normal conditions). During this the average bandwidth will be 100 Tx/s. As the demand for bandwidth increases, the graph forks into more parts. And accordingly the bandwidth increases more than proportional due to reduction of latency. Considering a 20% efficiency due to 50% reduction in reflection distance for each hop of nodes, the bandwidth increases to 300 Tx/s. The average ROI of miners increases to 1444 TIMs per year. The increase of ROI is attributed to increase in geographical density of transactions.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I always make a list from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and this forum on which altcoin is being pampered and well talk between people, you should also do this since you'll read different feedback how the team hold the project!!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: