Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]  (Read 2090 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

The project in General is also good. But the Russian team! Is that the finish and try to raise more funds.
A scam is everywhere.
And what about these projects with the Russian team?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/revain/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

Dear participants! Bounty coming soon... Follow our news!  Wink
Excellent. Will the signature campaign be for tokens or fiat?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Pay4youractivity
Both options are possible. I suppose that after the first ICO, the developers have agreements with those investors who believe in the project and want to implement it. And this means that the financial opportunities should be for developers.
Declaring a bounty campaign in fiat will be a good indicator of the financial status of the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Do you think that the waste of investors' money attracts new investors?

LightFork

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

It would be amusing if the percentage was significant and if the project held these funds, then most likely due to the growth of the rate, the crypto currency soft cap would be collected.
Some project recently extended the term of the ICO and, due to the growth of the rate  ETH collected soft cap. The name unfortunately can not remember, but the fact is that such cases have already occurred.
This is a positive option. Did reverse events happen? It seems to me that soft cap at a bitcoin price of 20k and at a price of 11k it's a very different amount)

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Pay4youractivity
Both options are possible. I suppose that after the first ICO, the developers have agreements with those investors who believe in the project and want to implement it. And this means that the financial opportunities should be for developers.
In any case, it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the bounty, perhaps its conditions will be attractive.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Declaring a bounty campaign in fiat will be a good indicator of the financial status of the project.
Often holding a bounty campaign for fiat does not speak about the financial soundness of the project, but about the faith of its creators in their own tokens. Since they get rid of money instead of tokens, they believe in their project.
An interesting point of view, I never thought about it. In any case, even the developers do not know for sure whether the project will be successful or not.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Do you think that the waste of investors' money attracts new investors?
Spending money on advertising usually brings profit if you about it.
The budget for holding a signature campaign for money is quite large. I would rather still have a bounty model with tokens.

LightFork

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Some project recently extended the term of the ICO and, due to the growth of the rate  ETH collected soft cap. The name unfortunately can not remember, but the fact is that such cases have already occurred.
This is a positive option. Did reverse events happen? It seems to me that soft cap at a bitcoin price of 20k and at a price of 11k it's a very different amount)
Opposite examples will be more difficult to bring. A huge number of projects fail, and the real reasons are not always obvious.
Or another option - one reason, but the team declares quite different. Check is not always possible.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Pay4youractivity
In any case, it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the bounty, perhaps its conditions will be attractive.
I do not really need to wait for meaning. I do not participate in social bounties. I have a signature) But you really would like to participate in the campaign from the very beginning.
Yes, I heard that the supporters of the project from the early stage, if successful, receive the most due to the shares that they manage to accumulate.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

Yes, here you are right. Projects that honestly disclose information are rare. This project interested me (for the most part in that they returned funds to investors after the first ICO).
I hope the developers will tell their thoughts about this and share their plans for the number of funds that they plan to collect now.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

The budget for holding a signature campaign for money is quite large. I would rather still have a bounty model with tokens.
If you compare it with the campaign in Facebook or Google AdWords, then it's scanty.
But still, when compared with the budget start-up, it is not available to everyone.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

If you compare it with the campaign in Facebook or Google AdWords, then it's scanty.
But still, when compared with the budget start-up, it is not available to everyone.
It is true the budget for social media campaign including Facebook or Twitter will be less compared with the signature campaign, therefore many participants who choose to participate in the signature campaign. Hopefully a lot of participants who participate in social media campaign on this project.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

What companies are currently considered by the project as perceptive and preferable for investment?
I do not think that someone will disclose this information for free. Such data are the result of intellectual labor and can not be cheap.

But, if I understood everything correctly, such information will be available on the platform for everyone after launching the final version of the product. Will access to this information be paid?
LightFork

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Yes, here you are right. Projects that honestly disclose information are rare. This project interested me (for the most part in that they returned funds to investors after the first ICO).
While the community manager is not very active. I hope this will soon change. I love adequate feedback.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Boristhecat
Perhaps this information is a trump card and will be disclosed at the right time. Or maybe negotiations are under way now. In any case, I would like the team to keep us informed.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

This applies to the earliest investors. All those who make investments at the earliest stage get a good bonus.
It depends on how to count. Sometimes, due to the growth of the rate of crypto currency, it can not be said that the initial investors received a bonus.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

This applies to the earliest investors. All those who make investments at the earliest stage get a good bonus.
It depends on how to count. Sometimes, due to the growth of the rate of crypto currency, it can not be said that the initial investors received a bonus.
That's for sure, so many investors are waiting for the last days to enter the project. Because of this, until the end it is unclear how much the project will collect money.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

That's for sure, so many investors are waiting for the last days to enter the project. Because of this, until the end it is unclear how much the project will collect money.

I've seen many examples of calculating additional bonuses to early investors because of the growth of the currency in the market. This is normal practice and I think this project is no exception.
onplace (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Hello! Is the registration now open for new participants and what bonuses are available for early investors?

Hello!
Registration is open! And you can find out all about the bonuses on the following page: https://crowdsale.onplace.io/tokenlist.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: