Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin dangerous?
yes - 18 (29%)
no - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in BTC  (Read 886 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh

Investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency is very risky depending on how in depth your knowledge about the flow of market. There are investors today who are suffering a huge amount of investment loss because they tend to sell their coins even at the lowest price when there's a huge down time in the market.

it doesnt matter whether you invest huge or small amount because they are still both risky. any invest is always risky and not just on cryptocurency . we do always need the risk in order to earn but if your only sticking on your comfort zone and not taking any risk , then you cannot possibly improve or become succesful in life. overall investing in bitcoin thesedays is still recomended because bitcoin has not yet reach its full peak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

It is very good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency now. And bitcoin is very volatile which make it to increase in a very short time. So for me, it is advisable to invest in bitcoin
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

It is very good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of cryptocurrency now. And bitcoin is very volatile which make it to increase in a very short time. So for me, it is advisable to invest in bitcoin
Yes I agree with you!Investing BTC is the best idea to make our profits grow and on how it's really works to expand our income to considered as rhe best assets for our future.Thanks a lot of bitcoins because when it is exsist my profits also will go up high on it's value and how it can motivate for evry people right now.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

BTC is dangerous? For me me BTC is not dangerous, all you have to do is read some articles here in BTC and read some thread about BTC. to know how to invest, sell & trade then where you can invest, sell & trade BTC. In doing BTC it not enough that you just invest, sell & trade by not knowing the right way because you might loose all the BTC that you have.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

BTC is dangerous? For me me BTC is not dangerous, all you have to do is read some articles here in BTC and read some thread about BTC. to know how to invest, sell & trade then where you can invest, sell & trade BTC. In doing BTC it not enough that you just invest, sell & trade by not knowing the right way because you might loose all the BTC that you have.
If you have the sufficient knowledge about bitcoin, you are not going to bear any kind of loss. Bitcoin has made lives of masses all over the world easier and stable. Those who were holding degrees but living a life of poverty are running their businesses just because of bitcoin. It is not dangerous.
anku4009

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I think investment in bitcoin is a very good source of earning income . Investment in bitcoin is much safer than investment in ICOs
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Investment in the BTC can be very good and it will also give it a bad return. It depends on the amount of bitcoin when it is at a high price that is guaranteed to be great and profitable if the price is lower than that.
Alamin2

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

We can earn money so many way from bitcoin. Investment is one of the major way to earn money from bitcoin. There are so many people invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a very secure to invest.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

All investment has risk. The only risk in Bitcoin is its volatility but knowing that it is a normal thing, i think it is not that much of a danger. Bitcoin investment is surely profitable because the increase on its value is continuously increasing for a long run. Do not mind the dumps that much but rather take it as an opportunity to earn huge profit by investing whenever its markat value is falling.

teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

How the hell , in a BTC forum and the answer of the "investing in Bitcoin" question ends up with a rather no answer ?
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

I would like to share my experience of earning money on the crypto currency invest in the KCC monitor project was verified personally by me.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

Dangerous for what?)
for your capital  may be
for your life suppose no
Really didn't know what else you scared about?))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

Grin ;DYES, bitcoin can be dangerouse, but only for ho want a quick proffit invest... If you want be "rinch" in 10-20 years, invest a good quantity in BTC Wink
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Why not you can undoubtedly  invest your money in Bitcoin because bitcoin is first decentralized and digital currency. nowadays bitcoin is most popular and most valuable all over the world. I think you should not say Bitcoin dangerous and its risky.Bitcoin price is now increasing and bitcoin has a bright future and bitcoin will be $25k in this year.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

In my own point of view, i look in these both bitcoin and ethereum as good coins for investment, i am not particularly using it or anything else but i bought it for trading purposes only, and my bet is always bitcoin because this is the safest investment. ETH is also good and if i have extra more money to invest, i love to buy also this coin.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Of course there are certain risks, but if you want to make good money, then you need to accept these risks. But I've been investing for years, and so far everything's fine.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

I do not see anything risky and dangerous in bitcoin. If you choose a competent strategy of earnings and correct, safe storage, then your earnings using cryptocurrency will be successful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Bitcoin is a payment system that provides some more benefits as compared to that of traditional payment systems. It is not the instrument to earn speculative gains in the first place but still, most of us are doing it. This technology is still in the early phase of development and no is sure what is going to happen down the road so it is strongly recommended to invest not more than the loss-bearing capacity of the investor. Investing in Bitcoin without taking any information is more dangerous than investing in Bitcoin after knowing all the possibilities including 100% loss.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

No, I don't think investing in bitcoin is dangerous. However it could be dangerous in terms of your money because it is not all the time your investment is profiting. So that I could say it would be dangerous to invest in a huge lump sum amount of money.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

No, I don't think investing in bitcoin is dangerous. However it could be dangerous in terms of your money because it is not all the time your investment is profiting. So that I could say it would be dangerous to invest in a huge lump sum amount of money.

Yes. that is the risk that you to have to take and understand. How many newbies FOMO during the December peak? A lot. And how many got burned when the price plummeted in the last 3 months?

So its really dangerous if you don't know how and why are you investing on it in the first place. Don't think that its a quick rich scheme because its not, otherwise if you have that kind of mindset, then you will end up losing more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████