Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REALLY GOOD and USEFUL altcoins recommendations  (Read 145 times)
bruno2223 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

It is increasingly clear that 90% of the "disruptive decentralized blockchain ecosystem platform blah blah blah" altcoins are pure shit.

Therefore, which ones to choose on this sea of deceptive coins?

There is life beyond the classic ones Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin...?

I mean, not just "good projects", but usefull products that may indeed impact the people's life.

Thank you and let's keep moving!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I have just posted recently about the best projects i have invested and holding in another thread; to summarise i can name a few here as well, i have picked amb, bitclave cat, snov, powr, storm and evx, they are solid projects with appealing use cases.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

It is increasingly clear that 90% of the "disruptive decentralized blockchain ecosystem platform blah blah blah" altcoins are pure shit.

Therefore, which ones to choose on this sea of deceptive coins?

There is life beyond the classic ones Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin...?

I mean, not just "good projects", but usefull products that may indeed impact the people's life.

Thank you and let's keep moving!

I am not sure about that, there is life beyond the classic coins. Because I think these coins are not giving the necessary trust. I know that, any coin can show a really big rising, but I also think it is better to choose the classic ones.
bruno2223 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Anyone else?
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

If you want to be assured in the new projects that are around, try making some research about it through the ANN thread that they have here on the forum. What you're seeing is actually what they'll tell you since that's what they're holding on to, so you would most probably see the same lines for different ICOs. Try to check mine on my signature, and take a shot at it. You wouldn't know if it's good and useful unless you've tried it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
xux99

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

High Performance Blockchain includes a chip acceleration engine and can support millions of transactions per second. It already has a UnionPay partnership that guarantees actual use and it is considered the EOS of China. There are only 100 million tokens, it has half a billion market cap but there is no reason not to become a top 10 project with multi billion market cap. Here is review video.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

You are correct the market is saturated with too many coins promising stuff and not enough delivering it. I would get behind coins that not only follow through with their promises but they are transparent in their communication. For that reason I like Mothership and TenX to have a big year this year when all said and done and they provide real use case for their customers too.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

Status - Telegrams from the world of blockade.  It is a combination of a convenient browser and messenger.  The messages sent to it are not encrypted by the central server, but by the nodes of the chain of blocks.  During registration, you will not even need a cell phone number.  Enough of the generated custom key, which is outstanding during authorization.
EOS is the main competitor of Ethereum.  It is a completely independent and autonomous platform for creating smart contracts.  Service recently launched a preliminary sale of tokens, which will continue until July 2018.
Waves - actually does not differ from the currency mentioned above.  A similar system of smart contracts, but with a lower cost of concluding agreements on crowdsdale.  Own currency can be distributed first even for $ 15.
NEO is the Chinese equivalent of the Etherium.  This Crypto currency has become a real sensation this year, making an astonishing growth.  However, now, due to a string of bad news, I sank a little. 
Siacoin is a promising crypto-currency project.  This coin is able to encode and send information to users of the service.  The communication channel is completely encrypted.  No institution will be able to access the transferred information, which distinguishes this currency from traditional cloud storage.
tehrealist

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Hello,

Check new alt coin coming up Action Coin,
Only Today they give 1000 coins for registration here:

https://actioncoin.io/ref/392635/

In March they will develop wallte and in June it's released for exchange!
jhanson

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

I have 3 in mind:

1. The Bee Token: disrupting Airbnb with blockchain and charging 0% commissions. Presale sold out in 3 minutes and whitelist is open right now. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

2. Polymath: platform for launching security token projects. Basically bridging Wall Street and blockchain. They have an airdrop going on right now. https://polymath.network/

3. IoT Chain (ITC): called the IOTA of china. Solves the problems of IOTA such as security and centralized architecture. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1riV0ARjpGbYdaP2RetaXQkeiy4PaDDt0mN87zImLGCQ/edit#slide=id.g2a9a3733a2_167_325
pokman

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

What about Tron? Will it be huge in coming days?
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

What about Tron? Will it be huge in coming days?
TRX ins on downtrend now i dont advice to invest in it untill all the FUD ends.
 However you can look into this coin:

(ITNS) intense coin.
This is not an ICO, and recently it got a lot of attention and it rose in price, yet is still cheap coin with low coin cap.
It is a privacy coin, devs are working on decentralized VPN based on ITNS blockchain.
This coin is very young, it launched around 5 months ago, listed only in stocks.exchange, after more listings it will go up much more.
I'm a holder of this coin.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://twitter.com/intensecoin?lang=en
https://intensecoin.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: