Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Regained with the help of Loyce. Thank you all  (Read 2444 times)
MicroEarn

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

It's too bad that there is no resolution of such issues.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

I didn't get help  Huh
Can you try signing a message from 14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p again, and before posting, verify it yourself.
 The only one you've posted, can't be verified.

here is my updated signatures with screenshots:
Code:
HwdWDiGiiXtHeBc/Sb9M/vLT+cPA1Mu7H8J9onVHy5bNOfB/C1dLhEUJ4/orxkSz5HhNVB09ltH8wLBtFJbhTJ0=

Here is the screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/i9komy

Help me friends.

Verify your own signed message here . When you are done verifying it then post all the necessary information with this format. If the signed message is not verified then no one can help you out.

Code:
BitCoin Adress Here
Code:
Signature

This will help you out with the trouble of verifying your own signed message. Hopefully after you submit the information then Moderator can help you out with your account being hacked.
BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I didn't get help  Huh
Can you try signing a message from 14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p again, and before posting, verify it yourself.
 The only one you've posted, can't be verified.

here is my updated signatures with screenshots:
Code:
HwdWDiGiiXtHeBc/Sb9M/vLT+cPA1Mu7H8J9onVHy5bNOfB/C1dLhEUJ4/orxkSz5HhNVB09ltH8wLBtFJbhTJ0=

Here is the screenshot:  http://prntscr.com/i9komy

Help me friends.

Verify your own signed message here . When you are done verifying it then post all the necessary information with this format. If the signed message is not verified then no one can help you out.

Code:
BitCoin Adress Here
Code:
Signature

This will help you out with the trouble of verifying your own signed message. Hopefully after you submit the information then Moderator can help you out with your account being hacked.

As per my last ticket reply from blockchain.info, i can't able to sign any message from my old address due to the software update but i can send 0.001 btc to admin / mod to verify my address.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
trankil_

Activity: 95
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

hi bitcoinbazaar,  i'am in the same case , in the same boat Smiley  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851296.msg29252964#msg29252964

i hope you will have a positive answer

Old Hero account locked (not hacked) waiting pending manual review since august 2017
BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

wake up admins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16548

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

As per my last ticket reply from blockchain.info, i can't able to sign any message from my old address due to the software update but i can send 0.001 btc to admin / mod to verify my address.
You said your address is read only at Blockchain.info, that means you can't use it to send any funds. It seems you don't have the private key, which means you can never sign from that address.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

This is the only way that you can recover your hack account.

If you want us to recover a hacked/lost account, you need to prove that you own it. Typically, the only acceptable method of proving ownership is by signing a message (including current date and desired new email address) using a Bitcoin address or PGP key associated with the account. A Bitcoin address or PGP key is associated with the account only if the account posted the key/address, sent it in a PM, or if it is still listed in the account's profile.
Code:
[quote]-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <account> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <email>. The current date is <date>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Basically since you used a blockchain.info wallet you really cant create a singed message over there. You should have taken a precautionary measure by getting a Bitcoin core wallet or Electrum wallet, other stand alone wallet were you can singed a message then stake your address here. This way its much easier for your account to be recovered without this theres nothing much a moderator can do.

Im sorry to say this, but i think if you cant follow the steps that is needed to recover your account then its impossible to reclaim it.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

sorry to hear this Sad
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

It will take months to get it reactivated even if you submit everything correctly. They will thoroughly verify all details before giving access again. For me, it took around 3 months after my PM with the signed message. Theymos mostly won't even reply but at last Cyrus get it done. But it took 3+ months. So wait and see.
BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

It will take months to get it reactivated even if you submit everything correctly. They will thoroughly verify all details before giving access again. For me, it took around 3 months after my PM with the signed message. Theymos mostly won't even reply but at last Cyrus get it done. But it took 3+ months. So wait and see.

Thanks for the reply, but it's very big time.. Already it's nearby 3 months but i didn't send signed msg but my proof's are enough to get back my account.

BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

hacker deleted my posts & he closed my thread  Cry Cry Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793633.0

he put all domains sold, still i own it...  Huh Huh Huh

admins wake up  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Thanks for the reply, but it's very big time.. Already it's nearby 3 months but i didn't send signed msg but my proof's are enough to get back my account.

It isn't enough most likely. Cyrus and theymos only consider proof if you can sign a bitcoin private key owned by the account, posted before the hack took place and most ideally if the address was quoted by someone or allocated in some close thread. It can also be an altcoin with a decent blockchain (I doubt they would accept total shitcoins which could be 51% attacked)

If you don't have that.. I doubt you can recover it. People that have the required proof have been waiting for 5+ months in some cases. It's ridiculously slow, but they still refuse to hire some more people to speed up the process.
BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

It isn't enough most likely. Cyrus and theymos only consider proof if you can sign a bitcoin private key owned by the account, posted before the hack took place and most ideally if the address was quoted by someone or allocated in some close thread. It can also be an altcoin with a decent blockchain (I doubt they would accept total shitcoins which could be 51% attacked)

If you don't have that.. I doubt you can recover it. People that have the required proof have been waiting for 5+ months in some cases. It's ridiculously slow, but they still refuse to hire some more people to speed up the process.

yeah, my bitcoin address quoted is watch only address, i can't sign message but i have private key of it, so i can send funds from it to admins... i can send 0.001 BTC to cyrus or theymos bitcoin address, if they accept it as a proof but i never got a reply from them  Huh Huh Huh

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

yeah, my bitcoin address quoted is watch only address, i can't sign message but i have private key of it, so i can send funds from it to admins...
Download Electrum, install it on your computer, start Electrum, create a new wallet, choose "Import Bitcoin addresses or private keys", enter your private key, and sign a message from Electrum.
If you really own the private key, this is how you prove it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scamcatcher

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

I looked at your trust history and saw you send this:

"SPsupports 2018-02-07 0.50000000  He doesn't accept escrow via monbux or escrow.com..

He selling legendary account and he accept escrow from that account

Don't deal with him without reputed escrow like monbux, otherwise you will got scammed.  "

You are bitching about your legendary account got hacked and you are trying to buy another hacked one.

I don't think you are legit, you are just a scammer WHO is trying to steal a legendary account. Otherwise you wouldn't try to buy a legendary account fucking scammer.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

That being said, I can personally confirm user premium_domainer had links to PremiumBitcoins.com in his profile on October 22, 2016. It may not be enough to get your account back, but if you can post a small comment confirming the hack on PremiumBitcoins.com it could be enough to get it some red trust from DT2.
BitcoinBazaar.net asked me to help sign a message. He sent me his incomplete private key, which took some time to get to work.

Staked address: 14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p (archived).

Signed message:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Today is March 11, 2018. I (LoyceV) was asked to help BitcoinBazaar.net in signing a message to prove ownership of account premium_domainer (u=361655). This account was hacked and BitcoinBazaar.net has been trying to regain access since January 10, 2018. Full thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p
HxJY+UriL/kUrWMiB/JsPMPZPrXzkeLkhcwOHkIJm/jsCPO5aNpSQ/IZjKLbuOmZsNOqeHzSw/Onfue5gCea+Aw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Verified!

Now all I need is your new email address, and I get you the exact signature to send to Cyrus.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:18:51 PM by premium_domainer

I was trying to stay out of this nonsense but i think now i need to interfere.

I will only write to this topic one time because it is too painful for me.

BitcoinBazaar.net is my old business partner and i trusted him for years, at the end we had a huge fight (i think he scammed me he is saying he is not but i felt scammed and now i'm more certain about it) and i left everything about our business to him even relocated for new opportunities. Now it is looking better after some months.

I don't know why after some months he tried to contact me i refused and he started to pursue my account. I had a staked address in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13502522#msg13502522  which i deleted the files contains private key of this address in case he may reach it after our fight. There was no money in it and i have a very secure password for my account but it seems you can just try to steal an account with a random btc address you posted some time ago. 14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p was his and we used lots of btc addresses for our transactions.

Also some loopholes in his story:

When someone changes your account e-mail, you are getting an option to lock that account. Why didn't he receive or locked it Smiley

He is saying his legendary account got hacked and i posted 1500 message after it with a signature. But i get legendary when i posted 1000 post with that signature but he didn't guess that part. So it should be his hero account hacked.

Also, he says 28 September was his last login (i became legendary December) and he opened this thread 10th of January. Isn't 4 month is too long to understand you got hacked? I mean 4 months. It is 4 years for crypto.

I really like this forum and i hope you don't give him my account to him just because i posted his address for one of my transactions.

Anyways, thank you for reading my response and i hope this will end good for me, if not well i would probably start with a newbie account and probably not with a ridiculous nickname.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

BitcoinBazaar.net is my old business partner and i trusted him for years, at the end we had a huge fight
This may or may not be true, but we can't check it. A staked address is what matters for account ownership.

I had a staked address in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13502522#msg13502522  which i deleted the files contains private key of this address in case he may reach it after our fight.
A staked address is what matters for account ownership. You would have had a strong case if you could sign a message, but you can't.

When someone changes your account e-mail, you are getting an option to lock that account. Why didn't he receive or locked it Smiley
This was introduced recently, it may not have existed when this happened.

He is saying his legendary account got hacked and i posted 1500 message after it with a signature. But i get legendary when i posted 1000 post with that signature but he didn't guess that part. So it should be his hero account hacked.
The topic title refers to the current state of the account, which is Legendary.

I really like this forum and i hope you don't give him my account to him just because i posted his address for one of my transactions.
Luckily, I don't have to make these decisions. All I can do is help collect evidence. I'm curious why you've ignored this thread for 2 months, and just a few hours after posting a verified signed message you suddenly feel the need to respond.

Anyways, thank you for reading my response and i hope this will end good for me, if not well i would probably start with a newbie account and probably not with a ridiculous nickname.
Based on your story: Why did you pick this nickname if you think it's rediculous?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

I was trying to stay out of this nonsense but i think now i need to interfere.

I will only write to this topic one time because it is too painful for me.

BitcoinBazaar.net is my old business partner and i trusted him for years, at the end we had a huge fight (i think he scammed me he is saying he is not but i felt scammed and now i'm more certain about it) and i left everything about our business to him even relocated for new opportunities. Now it is looking better after some months.

I don't know why after some months he tried to contact me i refused and he started to pursue my account. I had a staked address in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13502522#msg13502522  which i deleted the files contains private key of this address in case he may reach it after our fight. There was no money in it and i have a very secure password for my account but it seems you can just try to steal an account with a random btc address you posted some time ago. 14KTahF8SyH4ZBrBiNrYL8V9BXb7A6TL2p was his and we used lots of btc addresses for our transactions.

Also some loopholes in his story:

Also, he says 28 September was his last login (i became legendary December) and he opened this thread 10th of January. Isn't 4 month is too long to understand you got hacked? I mean 4 months. It is 4 years for crypto.

You really smart and built a good story but it's not worked.

Can you prove that we worked together in any project?

Why did you changed my thread to ALL SOLD? Is it really all domains sold?

BitcoinBazaar.net (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

BitcoinBazaar.net is my old business partner and i trusted him for years, at the end we had a huge fight
This may or may not be true, but we can't check it. A staked address is what matters for account ownership.

I had a staked address in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13502522#msg13502522  which i deleted the files contains private key of this address in case he may reach it after our fight.
A staked address is what matters for account ownership. You would have had a strong case if you could sign a message, but you can't.

This was introduced recently, it may not have existed when this happened.

The topic title refers to the current state of the account, which is Legendary.

Luckily, I don't have to make these decisions. All I can do is help collect evidence. I'm curious why you've ignored this thread for 2 months, and just a few hours after posting a verified signed message you suddenly feel the need to respond.

Based on your story: Why did you pick this nickname if you think it's rediculous?

Thank you so much for the help. You really helped me a lot. You spent multiple hours and did various research and methods to get it work.

You deserved to get admin role in this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: