Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification  (Read 10476 times)
velix.id (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:32:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:58:19 PM by velix.id

Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:27:41 AM by cryptoheadd

Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification

UPDATED
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Is that mean we keep our identity on blockchain and use it for any verification process? This looked like CIVIC to me and maybe come out with some compare between both?

Smile
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Is that mean we keep our identity on blockchain and use it for any verification process? This looked like CIVIC to me and maybe come out with some compare between both?

Velix.ID does not let user put identity on blockchain. We are a decentralized ecosystem where the data is always saved on user's device. We would be identity verification enablers and not storage.
You can read about us in detail in our WhitePaper
Also, extending on the difference we have with civic, we would like to say that we are solving the same fundamental problems of identity verifications but our approach is absolutely different.
Moreoever, the main difference is in the target market, we are targeting India and Australia with 1.3 billion identities as compared to North America to which civic is catering too.

We are also coming up with a blog and a page on our website which would be comparing civic/Velix.ID/traditional identity systems for further elaboration.

Thanks for asking the question ! I hope i answered it to your level.

Cheers!
Velix.ID Team
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

This is one a good project.
Having the presentation gave to us, it will help a lot more for the project owner to get what he likes.
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

Velix.ID does not let user put identity on blockchain. We are a decentralized ecosystem where the data is always saved on user's device. We would be identity verification enablers and not storage.
Also, extending on the difference we have with civic, we would like to say that we are solving the same fundamental problems of identity verifications but our approach is absolutely different.
Moreoever, the main difference is in the target market, we are targeting India and Australia with 1.3 billion identities as compared to North America to which civic is catering too.

We are also coming up with a blog and a page on our website which would be comparing civic/Velix.ID/traditional identity systems for further elaboration.

Cheers!
Velix.ID Team

Thanks for the information. What happened if the user's device been hacked by some unknown party? Will they have any access to the information or any encryption that are not easy to crack?

This is a fine project. I will keep watching. Thanks.

Smile
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

I don't understand why there are influx of projects in the identity projects, why do I want to give out my identity at will to all these different partied, remember most of these project are only hiding under blockchain but never proof to us how secured these information will be and not get into wrong hands
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Hello! Can i read your WP?
neerv

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Hello! Can i read your WP?

Hi, there. Yes, you can read our White Paper here: https://www.velix.id/assets/Velix-White-Paper.pdf
neerv

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Cheers!
Velix.ID Team

Thanks for the information. What happened if the user's device been hacked by some unknown party? Will they have any access to the information or any encryption that are not easy to crack?

This is a fine project. I will keep watching. Thanks.

Amazing question! In case the User's device gets stolen, there are multiple security measures to protect you from your Velix.ID being compromised:

1. There's a two factor authentical that requires your thumbprint to unlock your Velix ID.
2. You can always access your Velix ID from another device and permanently disable your lost device, so that your Velix ID can no longer be accessed from that lost device.

I hope this answers your question.  Smiley
neerv

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:37:31 AM by neerv

good project is there a bounty program for translation in Arabic and Russian

Definitely! Our Bounty program will be live soon! Email us at bounty@velix.id to know more, or stay in touch with us on social media to know when the bounty is announced!
neerv

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

I don't understand why there are influx of projects in the identity projects, why do I want to give out my identity at will to all these different partied, remember most of these project are only hiding under blockchain but never proof to us how secured these information will be and not get into wrong hands

Topesis, I totally get your concern! However, we are actually trying to be quite transparent about the platform we are building. Have you seen the technical section of our white paper where we have tried to explain that how we are actually not at all even storing your identity with us? https://www.velix.id/assets/Velix-White-Paper.pdf

In the Velix.ID ecosystem, the User's information is always stored with them on their own device, and never with Velix.ID. The information is transacted directly to the verified-identity seeker, without any intermediary control from Velix.ID, as long as the consent of the User is present.

Please do dig in a little deeper into the project, we are definitely trying our best to build a genuine product that helps improve the process of ID verification for both businesses and consumers. Let us know if there are any concerns you have about your identity not being secure on the platform, and we will be happy to answer them!

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Velix.ID ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Velix.ID. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
neerv

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Velix.ID ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Velix.ID. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

That is so awesome, SeveralIQ! You have a cool website and best of luck with making it popular! Someone from our team will definitely fill up our profile on your platform. If you want to join our community, get in touch!
BubbleNumber2

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Dev, is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project?
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Dev, is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project?

So there are  two pre- ICO phase, in 1st phase minimum required amount is $5000 with 40% discount and in 2nd phase minimum required amount is $1000 with 30% discount.

If there is any questions please feel free to ask..We will be happy to answer them.

Regards
VelixID Team
zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

ico price is 1 USd
velix.id (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

ico price is 1 USd

yes the crowd sale price will be $1 however the tokens will be discounted as per the phases as follows

Pre- Sale Phase 1 : 27th Jan to 2nd Feb - Minimum Amount required $10,000 at 40% discount
Pre- Sale Phase 2 : 3rd Jan to 9th Feb - Minimum Amount required $5000 at 30% discount

Crowd Sale phase 1 : 10th Feb to 17th Feb - No minimum amount at 20% discount
Crowd Sale phase 2 : 18th Feb to 25th Feb - No minimum amount at 15% discount
Crowd Sale phase 3 : 26th Feb to 5th March - No minimum amount at 10% discount

Feel free to ask any questions, We will happy to answer that

Cheers!!
VelixID Team
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Blockchain-Based ID Verification Platform: Velix ID Aims to Resolve Identity Verification Crisis

With Velix ID, user always keeps his personal information under control and can share it with anyone he wants - there is a unique 8-number alphanumeric password, that one can set to protect his personal information. Velix Platform puts data on encrypted public ledger - no data transaction can occur without the authentication of the ID’s holder. It is simple and effective. Such approach will become a groundbreaking solution to the problem of identity crisis, which has been affecting the world since the first global databases were developed.
The Velix.ID tokens will be available for purchasing in the coming weeks.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/velix-id-aims-to-resolve-identity-verification-crisis/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: