Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MNZ] Monetize Coin - A new generation of lending platform  (Read 15208 times)
hakeris123

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

is it going to be listed this coin somewhere else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

you can read all about the future of monetize coin in the bitconnect thread.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

Monetize Coin (MNZ) is listed Yobit exchange

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/987031274954088448

https://yobit.net/en/trade/MNZ/BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Monetize Coin [MNZ] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/MNZ/BTC
Monetize Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/MNZ
zavodil

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

Handy telegram bot shows current MNZ price https://t.me/mnzprice with statistics
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

where is the team that is working hard on this project? I wanted to know about the safety of your project. or Dev has already bought himself a yacht Grin
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

I know they mentioned plans on moving away from lending but i'm thinking this was all a ruse because there hasn't been an official update from the devs in over a month and the token price keeps falling, currently $.38 cents.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
Heini77

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Watch out for Monetize. It is a very big scam:

1) Capital release did not work (so people did not get their money back)
2) The value of the MNZ coin is manipulated (now it is very difficult to sell the MNZ coins)
3) Communication is terrible
4) Support is also terrible. I am waiting for a change of my emailadress for almost 2 months now. This means that I cannot confirm any withdrawal which basically means this account is useless.  If you ask them in the telegram app, they answer that I should make support ticket, which I already did 20 times.

Stay away from these scammers!!!!!
crypt0j0e

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:14:38 AM

2) The value of the MNZ coin is manipulated (now it is very difficult to sell the MNZ coins)
4) Support is also terrible. I am waiting for a change of my emailadress for almost 2 months now. This means that I cannot confirm any withdrawal which basically means this account is useless.  If you ask them in the telegram app, they answer that I should make support ticket, which I already did 20 times.

While a few of the things you mentioned above are true, i'm not entirely convinced this platform is a scam. They had many opportunities to exit when the token price was high so why would they scam now and continue to pay their admins to support their telegram channel? Markus, the project lead mentioned a while back that they would do everything they can to prevent the mnz token going to zero. It looks like that's what they are doing now with the minimum sell limit to prevent dumpers in a low liquidity market. Perhaps in the future they will remove these limits when their new project is completed.

blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

lending platforms are known to have loopholes that the dev team is the only one gaining from this project.

4) Support is also terrible. I am waiting for a change of my emailadress for almost 2 months now. This means that I cannot confirm any withdrawal which basically means this account is useless.  If you ask them in the telegram app, they answer that I should make support ticket, which I already did 20 times.

While a few of the things you mentioned above are true, i'm not entirely convinced this platform is a scam. They had many opportunities to exit when the token price was high so why would they scam now and continue to pay their admins to support their telegram channel? Markus, the project lead mentioned a while back that they would do everything they can to prevent the mnz token going to zero. It looks like that's what they are doing now with the minimum sell limit to prevent dumpers in a low liquidity market. Perhaps in the future they will remove these limits when their new project is completed.

hope they are really doing something here and not giving false hopes.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

4) Support is also terrible. I am waiting for a change of my emailadress for almost 2 months now. This means that I cannot confirm any withdrawal which basically means this account is useless.  If you ask them in the telegram app, they answer that I should make support ticket, which I already did 20 times.

The telegram account that is closed for discussion? That "mere" informative group? I wonder why they lock the option for people to share their thought about a project. They didn't attend to this thread either, didn't respond to any complaints and accusations given to them, then they marveled at how their own price plummeted. How does community suppose to reach them, again?
crypt0j0e

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

The telegram account that is closed for discussion? That "mere" informative group? I wonder why they lock the option for people to share their thought about a project. They didn't attend to this thread either, didn't respond to any complaints and accusations given to them, then they marveled at how their own price plummeted. How does community suppose to reach them, again?

From how i understand it the telegram group was created for support and answering people's questions about their platform. They generally don't allow people to share their opinions on the project particularly when it's mere speculation or just spreading FUD. If people are having specific technical issues with their account then admins direct them to contact support through the live chat feature in the platform. I'm not entirely sure why they don't have anyone responding to questions on this thread but i'm guessing it has something to do with limited staff and they chose to use the telegram group for 24 hour support and information.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

From how i understand it the telegram group was created for support and answering people's questions about their platform. They generally don't allow people to share their opinions on the project particularly when it's mere speculation or just spreading FUD. If people are having specific technical issues with their account then admins direct them to contact support through the live chat feature in the platform. I'm not entirely sure why they don't have anyone responding to questions on this thread but i'm guessing it has something to do with limited staff and they chose to use the telegram group for 24 hour support and information.

Your opinion of their strong support and concern of token holder's worries and questions will be valid if their telegram is open for member to chat, thus sounding their problem. But from what I know, it wasn't. So how does the holders and investor wannabe should ask and give input (aside from the live chat you mentioned) if their telegram is limited to one way communication and their bitcointalk thread is unattended?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
crypt0j0e

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

Your opinion of their strong support and concern of token holder's worries and questions will be valid if their telegram is open for member to chat, thus sounding their problem. But from what I know, it wasn't. So how does the holders and investor wannabe should ask and give input (aside from the live chat you mentioned) if their telegram is limited to one way communication and their bitcointalk thread is unattended?

I think you might be referring to the Monetize Coin Official Updates Chat which is one sided but it's only for the purpose of providing updates to the community. The Monetize Coin Community Chat is open to all investors where you can ask questions and send direct feedback to the MNZ admins. I've actually been watching both channels since the start of their ICO and i can confirm they are very responsive to their members in the Community Chat. I included the telegram link below if you want to see for yourself.

https://t.me/monetizecoin_community

Heini77

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

Yes they response to the community in the chat but they dont tell anything new, they are not giving any information (and they are very rude).

Many investors are worried:
"When is the capital release?" ==> "We are trying to fix this issue"
"When will we be able to sell MNZ in a normal way?" ==>  "We are trying to fix this issue"
bla bla bla bla

Basically, the coins are locked (nearly impossible to trade) and investors didn't receive their initial capital release.
That is a scam to me!!
crypt0j0e

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

Yes they response to the community in the chat but they dont tell anything new, they are not giving any information (and they are very rude).

Many investors are worried:
"When is the capital release?" ==> "We are trying to fix this issue"
"When will we be able to sell MNZ in a normal way?" ==>  "We are trying to fix this issue"
bla bla bla bla

Basically, the coins are locked (nearly impossible to trade) and investors didn't receive their initial capital release.
That is a scam to me!!

Yes, it's true the devs haven't provided any substantial updates for several weeks now and their admin responses are pretty much the same. However, the coins are not locked and you can sell at anytime but not without some patience and a little luck. You also have the option to transfer mnz to yobit and sell there at half the price of the internal if you don't have time to fiddle with your orders. The capital release issue will be fixed eventually so all one can do now is just wait.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: