Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading  (Read 810 times)
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 

Well, I'll just give you a little understanding if you intend to start trading. The most important to start trading is  you should have to understand the price charts and the latest information that came to world of crypto, there are two analyzes that need to be known that's technical analysis and fundamental analysis. For technical analysis you should have to see the growth price with charts, for example price charts at the beginning of the week tend to go up and on weekends price charts tend to decrease, according to technical analysis this situation will tend to be the same in the coming week. Therefore when prices tend to go up all you have to do is put on buy, and when the price goes down put on sell. For fundamental analysis you should have to know the latest information about the world of crypto, because we already know the price of crypto is strongly be affected by information coming to  world of crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

The best advice I can give is to start with a lot of reading, do not put all the eggs in a basket, and do not get easily affected with people. You must have a strong analysis. Begin to learn about the chart and its various analyzes.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is very risky you may end up losing all your money, so before you start trading cryptocurrency you should know the risk you're going to face and that is losing your money because in trading there's no guarantee that you're going to earn since the market is unpredictable. So what i can recommend you before start trading cryptocurrency is:

1. Study the basics about trading (reading graph, candle sticks,etc.)
2. Study different strategies in cryptocurrency trading (Google and youtube would be a great help)
3. Study coins that has potential (Do your own research)
4. Apply your learnings, so i would recommend you to use demo trading there's a lot of sites that has a demo feature meaning you can experience trading without investing money.
5. Once your confident enough try to invest small capital to real trading.
6. And once you're familiar in trading you can now start trading cryptocurrency.

So remember that there's a high risk in trading cryptocurrency so you better invest only what you can afford to lose.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

You need registrated account at one of the criptocurrency exchanges (for ex., Kraken, Bittrex). Then deposit some amount of BTC/ETH or other criptocurrency and start trading

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

If you are afraid to invest your money somewhere, I recommend that you do not start at all.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

you can start buy some bitcoin in any crypto market, i suggest you to enter binance which have a good friendly user interface and make you easy on newbie trader
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

The Best Online Course for Mastering Cryptocurrency Trading. Step-by-Step Guide. Learn All About Crypto. Easy for Beginners. Best Trading Strategies.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

The most reliable method to start cryptotrading  is - found in the "trending - recently added" section of the site coinmarketcap.com recently released tokens, which decreased by 25% and lower. It is necessary to check that the token is traded on 1 or 2 crypto exchanges.
Then you should invest in this token and wait until it grows in price. As the token will be listed on new exchanges, its price will grow strongly.
Sometimes 100% or 1000%.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is risky as well as buying Bitcoin but money people decide to do it anyway. You should start with doing some research, choose the best exchange which has good supports and offers the lowest fees. Bittrex works good but its withdrawal fee is enormous. Don't panic, dumps and pumps are a common thing. Don't let FOMO win over you because sometimes you will eventually succeed but you may lose quickly all of your money. There is a trading section on our forum, there are a lot of experienced people.

Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

we first do buy bitcoin then wait for bitcoin price go up and we sell it for profit but remember bitcoin trading dangat risk when we buy price then go up we will get profit but if you ta buy then price down we will experience loss we have to has a strategy in bitcoin trading world
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

a new currency is issued daily, and this will continue for many decades; although over time the release rate will decrease to insignificant levels. People engaged in mining, do not have to sell their bitcoins
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

Many people ask how to buy something in a store on Bitcoin and so I say there are many exchanges through which you can transfer money.
FreeBsv

Activity: 46
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

we first do buy bitcoin then wait for bitcoin price go up and we sell it for profit but remember bitcoin trading dangat risk when we buy price then go up we will get profit but if you ta buy then price down we will experience loss we have to has a strategy in bitcoin trading world
Free life hack. Change the exchange to a Forex broker-you can earn not only on the rise in price, but also on the fall. I recommend NordFX - at the moment the most promising broker for trading crypto.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

Earnings of bitcoins without attachments attract thousands of modern people who want to get digital tokens and not spend a single ruble.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

To start trading crypto currency you need to remember that you need start from 3-5% of you total money what you have , after go and get accounts and top exchanger of crypto like binance and kucoin and etc , also always use cryptomarket cap to known about top coins .
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

Research for me it is important to research if you're gonna start trading, Gain as much knowledge as you can everything will be useful in the future if you just enter trading without knowledge it's like going to war without any weapon. If you're confident that you already has enough knowledge then start trading it will make so much difference if you research first.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

you can start buy some bitcoin in any crypto market, i suggest you to enter binance which have a good friendly user interface and make you easy on newbie trader
I have two ways to start crypto currency trading, first we should have to register on any exchanges then buy bitcoin out of $USD and then start practice trading, second is participate for any bounty campaign and use the reward token for trading.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

It's very good if you think to trade in BTC. BTC is an asset and trading into BTC gives you very good profit margin and can make yours and your future generation future very secure and according to me the best way to trade into BTC is to invest into BTC, just buy some bitcoin according to your capital, then hold it till the valuation inflate than your buying price, and then sell it, this is the best way to get very good profit in very short time.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

First you need to have a wallet where you can store the funds, next thing is make a research about trading to be familiarize on the movement of the coin, you can search also all about the candle movement after that is familiarizing the graph you can watch it on youtube so you can easily understand it but at first it was hard but when you are familiar on that it was easy to you to do the trading.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Firstly, you should open an account with one of the reputable crypto exchanges. The exchanges I normally use are Binance, Bittrex and kucoin. I suggest that you read about the trading, deposit and withdrawal fees to decide on the exchange to trade on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀