Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading  (Read 819 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 
This is totally a simple work like simply buy things at low price and sell at high price .
But here we are small with different concepts that most of the times we seen big dump and big pump , so here more chances to make bulk and more chances to loss also .
So here if we buy any asset then after the dump we may need to wait for long time i.e have lots of patience .
For better trading experience I would like to recommend you for the trading at poloniex , bitrex , binance ( Handel through mobile ) .
Here one another suggestion for you from my side is that don't go for the attention towards negativity about cryptourrency and always do your work with lots of patience .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

You need to have knowledge of the market of currencies to begin with. Transfer real money to the main currency of the bitcoin type. And then buy the right currency. Wait until the price becomes more than buying and selling back. It's simple. Just need to know what you're buying

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
haychono732

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto  community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin . marineco. mtc in It is a time tested network.  altcoin.Website is: marineco.inMore details here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0.2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC.  MTC is the ticker for Marinecoin value. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.time dilution technology It is  community backed
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

first of all, i am a trader.i trading with binance.it is a good market place for crypto currency.new comer can join and trading very easily because this is very comfortable for trading.so i suggest join binance and start trading life.and you can youtube video,trading rules,you can a good trader. 
ZNAQ Index
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

If you want to trade cryptocurrency you need:

A cryptocurrency wallet (or two).
A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on.

A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange.
A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market.
The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

You should know beforehand how to get a better profit. and you can learn to understand about the trade, because in this forum has a lot to explain about how easy to get profit, once you can understand you can trade with bitcoin investment, so you will get keuntungam from him
saphet

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Marinecoin For all cryptocurrency enthusiasts out there, Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot I know you’re bombarded with many ICO opportunities and how many of these are actually scams. It is sometimes difficult to recognize the good from the rotten. Let me say that there is an ICO that is giving away most of its coins for free to 95% accuracy, the first 20,000 airdrop participants who will contribute to the spread of the currency will have 20 000 coins for free. Marinecoin is doing all this, is an AI IOT technology, whose blockchain dates back to 2013, fast and low cost, eco-sustainable transactions. To find out more, visit this site and join this great community marineco.in/icoI was going to post in the Italian section of bitcointalk, if it was a problem I will try to post it aforementioned post.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

I don't think you need to be taught how to start. As a beginner of bitcoin, the first thing you should do is to learn about bitcoin, which is very important for beginners. Once you know enough, you'll be able to trade encrypted currency easily.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I think you can start by reading and understanding trading techniques, and also you have to ask a lot of master trading. because the risk of trading is very dangerous.

if you already understand the trading techniques, then you can try with a small capital, and you can try on a small exchange.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Both binance and bitfinex are good options by switching to encryption on exchanges and then trading to earn more BTC.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

Both binance and bitfinex are good options by switching to encryption on exchanges and then trading to earn more BTC.

There are many sites that are being run on the internet via some trusted authorities that offer even the newcomers to start trading the coins. But all we have to know is that trading these currencies through some personal means is far better than going for these websites as they will be using you as a way to collect profit at their end through every single deal made by you.
quyendiem90

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Here is one that is definitely worth it.  Marinecoin is offering 20,000 MTC to help promote their new ico.  Complete artificial intelligence assigned project and receive the 20,000 MTC automatically no waiting until the ico ends here. The community is forming now so time to get in early to get your voice heard in the project.  dev-less - community - proof of promotion - fair distribution -  mari neco.in/ico
minbeposi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

Its never to late. You just have to do due diligence. Look at MarineCoin its a free airdrop. A good rule of thumb is if it free and has a good plan never say no. You cant lose with FREE airdrops%98 percent of all Marinecoins will be distributed free of charge by fair distribution. airdrop = 20000 per proof of promotion.  First 20000 people. Decentralized and fast transaction crypto currency. Wealth redistribution backed by a community of 20000. The block chain has permits fast transactions and is supported by an artificial intelligence. It is truely dev-less. Visit site here marineco.in/ico and marineco.in to register
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

If you want to start trading you must create account for exchanger like binance, Kucoin, Btc Alpha, and many other. And then you must deposit any cryptocurrency to start trading, If you already deposit cryptocurrency you  can start trading 💹. But be careful to trading make sure you get profits from trading.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

If you feel comfortable, you can start off with something more complicated than Coinbase like Kraken, Gemini or GDAX.
Otakusaitana

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:00:51 AM

Sign up with an exchange. Fund your account. Watch the price of whatever coin you want.  When you think it’s low. Buy in. When it goes up sell. When it goes down buy. Repeat. Nobody can really tell you how to trade. You have to just start and form your own strategy. What works for one person doesn’t work for another. You have to figure out what works best for you. It takes time. Start small so you don’t have big losses.

There are two options actually. If you don't have capital to invest then first you need to participate some bounties (like signature, facebook, twitter) and try to make some money. If you have money you can immediately start trading with one of the major exchange.
Bounty is the 1st choice for newbie
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

people reading tons of literature / sources, working years for becoming someone who know something about this theme.
(The more you know - the more you understand how less you know).
And you, asking this simple question, want to start crypto trading depending on forum answers?
this is smart.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

I would recommend you to spend your time in learning and understanding how Crypto market works. Since there is no regulation, Crypto market is one of the wild markets out there where things move very rapidly and you have to respond with extreme flexibility if you are trading. I would recommend you start with the lowest possible amount and higher frequency of trade and build your own trading strategies and learn from trial and error method. Practical knowledge is the best thing you will ever gain in your trading career but make sure that you are investing the amount which you can afford to lose because things will not always move according to your expectations.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

It's best to get into the habit of reading news on the speculation currency regularly, multiple times a day. You should be able to have an educated guess as to why the currency is running up or down.
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

Many of the concepts that are well known, and used in traditional markets are applied here. So I guess you should start by a good trading website, like https://stockcharts.com/
There you will find a section called ChartSchool, that is quite useful for beginners.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: