Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Great Number of Fully Verified Accounts Are Being Sold for Bitcoin  (Read 211 times)
mikeirvine (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

As Exchanges Stop Accepting New Registrants and Require More Identity Verification — A Great Number of Fully Verified Accounts Are Being Sold for Bitcoin   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

As Exchanges Stop Accepting New Registrants and Require More Identity Verification — A Great Number of Fully Verified Accounts Are Being Sold for Bitcoin   

I am interested in few account
Please PM or post your prices

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

Not sure if this is just a statement or you are offering something since you are on the marketplace. But I agree, people will take advantage of anything it would seem. Even selling verified accounts on exchanges has become something profitable for then due to the recent events. Although, if I would be a trader, I would not trust to get these accounts. First and foremost, they can retrieve it in case they want to do so since they have the ID themselves and can prove ownership.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Only desperate idiots buy these accounts. If for whatever reason you're forced to show a time and date stamped selfie, you're busted. You can show as many ID card scans as you want, it won't be of any use. On top of that, you are committing a crime called identity theft, which in most countries results in severe penalties. But as always, this forum is so free and open, that basically anything is somewhat tolerated to be put up for sale here. And the argument that prohibiting these sales on this forum has no use because account sales will then be held elsewhere, isn't a good one. The forum should act accordingly and ban all this nonsense once and for ever.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

I know that there are some people who are selling large commercial accounts for a very high price, because these sites are not accepting new listings. Currently, to reduce the risk of scammers logging into the system of commercial sites, they have not accepted new registrations. I think this activity of trading sites is causing new investors to lose the opportunity to participate in large trading floors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mikeirvine (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

This was just statement from the news http://amplemoney.com/people-selling-fully-verified-crypto-exchange-accounts-on-the-rise/

But we can see people are selling their accounts on this forum too. Check auctions and you will get some.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

This is the reason why most scammers are appearing they will just take advantage to it many accounts sold day by day and day by day the numbers of scammed is also increasing, I think this is not a reliable thing to do even if you don't have an account in specific exchange sites. But what matters the most is money. To those who are interested, do it at your own risk.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

If this is true that accounts from known exchange are being sold due to unavailability to create a new one, then why would I buy an exchange account that is verified to other peoples identity? the seller can just report it to exchange support and say that his account has been hacked. It is more secured to have your own account that is verified with your identity and if you don't have any account in exchanges then just wait for it to be available again, those exchanges are just upgrading their system so that they can handle huge traffic in their website so i'm pretty sure that they will open again for new users.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Hmph, seems like a lot of people are flooding into bitcoin this time around, cause I’ve noticed that lots of exchangers stopped accepting new traders. Even the blockchain wallet usually shows me a warning that there have been a heavy traffic than before, and it’s likely to cause increase in transaction fees and a little delay in confirming transactions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: