Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎  (Read 26122 times)
Morpheus Network Official
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

First thing I need to find out about a certain project is the background of the team behind it. Your website clearly shows links that have the information of each members like in LinkedIn. Thanks for that. Looking forward for this Morpheus.Network and I'll keep in touch with this platform.
That was the first thing i also checked after noticing this project. I just want to make sure to check if the member of a project has transparency and is legit. Hoping that they would put a group picture of their team members together.
The Morpheus executive team and developers are based primarily in Canada, Taiwan and India with the company registered in Seychelles. Our team and advisors are distributed around the globe in countries including United States, Russia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and Belarus. We have a strategic partnership with WINJIT and they are handeling a huge part of our development currently with 15 developers working on our project. We don't have all 15 developers listed on our site, but a few key individuals. It is a close relationship - daily contact through a private Slack channel, with multiple videos calls every week, etc. I'd like you to check the team members' LinkedIn profiles, in case you have any doubts/queries. Thanks a lot for this question Cheesy
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

How do you compare morpheus network to similar platforms already trying to optimize global trade and supply chain?

You're right, this project have similar to others which need more to know what really this project all about. Well, since this project is new I need more time to know, on what is much more advantages compare to others.

Exactly since every project claims that they are new, innovative, and more secured. This is pretty common. But maybe let's just give the team a time to update or clarify their strengths and pros if an investor invest in this platform.
We've been asked many times by the community what makes Morpheus.Network different than the other projects on the market? Let me preface that any of these other blockchain technologies or ICOs are all great companies and ideas, and the Morpheus.Network is just a completely different platform.  Also, given the success of any given technology, we would look into integrating that blockchain as a “sidechain” as a part of a Morpheus Network Smart Contract.

The Morpheus Network is designed to be utilized by the global trade, or import/export industry.  That is how the platform’s automation features are designed including the methods of payment transfers offered by the Morpheus Network to drive the 15 trillion dollar global trade industry

Origin Trail – This is another amazing concept.  Similar elements in the use of blockchain to record, maintain and source the origin of where globally shipped goods come from.  Completely different without any elements of a payment system or automating supply chain.

ShipChain & IMMLA  – These are 2 great companies and teams.  Trucking and multiple transportation services blockchain technologies but very different since no automating supply chain with a global payment system.

Sweet Bridge – They really have an amazing site with an extremely knowledgeable team.  They have a heavy focus on lending funds based on ones’ assets, which is a great platform, but much different than our platform’s model of automating processes in a supply chain as objectives in a Smart Contract. 

CargoX - Another awesome project. Their concentration on the document generation and sharing between parties is a Morpheus.Network feature as well. The Morpheus platform has more document generation capabilities (work contracts and more) as well as the means to execute these contracts as a part of an automated Smart Contract. Along with our payment system, it really sets us apart

TenX / Monetha / other payment systems –  There are so many crypto based payment systems with talented and motivated teams.  Their business models are heavily focused on the retail market.  For buying a set of headphones or a coffee at a cafe, they may be better options. 

Eximchain - Another wonderful project, but our payment system is multilayered allowing different payment flow possibilities. Also, our project is dealing with supply chain inefficiencies by focusing more on automating the global trade system.

Once again we love these projects and we fully believe in interoperability between technologies to fully optimize the global supply chain and the success of the Morpheus.Network can be parallel to their success, and not in competition with it.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I am glad that the team understands how to make a working platform and works for this. I also hope to participate in the bounty of the company.
FYIcryptoz

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Great job on hitting the softcap! But to be honest, I thought private investors would have contributed more to such a promising project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Great job on hitting the softcap! But to be honest, I thought private investors would have contributed more to such a promising project.
It is mean that they will proceed with their next step which is the pre-sale because they already achieved the softcap which s good to know. With this matter, investors must be interested to know more about the platform. I think by the big help of the private investors is the reason why they achieved their target.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

We are pleased to announce that through immense interest from private contributors we have already hit our softcap! This means that we are going forward with the platform! We are also planning a big marketing push for the main sale (which is after the Feb 23rd presale). The main sale bonus structure won’t be as lucrative as the presale so make sure you participate! Presale is in under 60 hours!! Be sure to check https://morpheus.network/token/ for the latest and greatest details!

great, then you just need to concentrate for the pre-sale and ICO to reach the hard cap.  I study a little bit your bounty campaign and saw that there are some major languages which did not take part in translation bounty campaign and some of them are not complete. I already sent my application via google form to the bounty manager but till now I got no reply. Whitepaper in german language must be still translate. I recommend also the ANN+Bounty Thread to translate it in turkish. Both of them I could do immidietly.

What about the tokens which are not sold at the end of the ICO? Are they going to be burned?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I so understood your project will co-operate with banks and your purpose to connect banks with blockchain, in order to improve banking industry as a whole? Different idea is in my opinion. will be bounty? Airdrops?
You can participate in our bounty campaign to earn free tokens.
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Do you have a real photos of your team?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

This project is something to look forward to, decentralizing the trading industry is quite impossible to do but if they can make it then it will become one of the biggest markets in cryptocurrency. Achieving the soft cap before the presale is a plus, that means a lot of people or private companies are interested about this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

What exactly is provided for in the company of generosity? Will this be a subscription campaign? Or will it be necessary to register on the site, and for this you can get a token?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

We are pleased to announce that through immense interest from private contributors we have already hit our softcap! This means that we are going forward with the platform! We are also planning a big marketing push for the main sale (which is after the Feb 23rd presale). The main sale bonus structure won’t be as lucrative as the presale so make sure you participate! Presale is in under 60 hours!! Be sure to check https://morpheus.network/token/ for the latest and greatest details!

Congrats dev for reaching the soft cap. I am sure that in no time you will reach the hard cap, we just need to promote it well and share it in all social medias to get more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

This project is something to look forward to, decentralizing the trading industry is quite impossible to do but if they can make it then it will become one of the biggest markets in cryptocurrency. Achieving the soft cap before the presale is a plus, that means a lot of people or private companies are interested about this project.
Certainly your right that achieving the soft cap is a plus factor for the project which means that investors will be attracted with it. This project seems big because it is about global supply chain which to think that it has many products that involves. Well, I hope the team can handle all the pressure because this is also about trading industry.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I like the idea of this project. Let say many companies already have this kind of project , but Morpheus is different, transactions used is cryptocurrencies which more fast to trade, acquiring documents is easy here, also no hussle in both parties. Hope many will invest here.
Yeah this is a great platform which serves on a global level. Many companies worldwide would be profited by this platform. Im greatly impressed by this project and i hope to see it grow.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Really good news for the team and bounty hunters. I hope to participate in the company, how much longer will the ICO last?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Great job on hitting the soft cap. This project definitely has a great potential which we can now understand by the companies growth. The team works very hard in improving the platform and they've got results in front of them. All the best for the future Morpheus.Network!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Certainly your right that achieving the soft cap is a plus factor for the project which means that investors will be attracted with it. This project seems big because it is about global supply chain which to think that it has many products that involves. Well, I hope the team can handle all the pressure because this is also about trading industry.

Yes, pressure and stress are normal with this kind of project. I just hope that the dev will still be positive in all the trials and problems that they will face. I am looking forward for more developments and hoping they will succeed.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Congrats dev for reaching the soft cap. I am sure that in no time you will reach the hard cap, we just need to promote it well and share it in all social medias to get more serious investors.
Great job on hitting the softcap just on the pre ico sale. Im sure that this is not over yet since you guys still have alot of time for the main ico.

Woah!!! That's huge! Kudos to the team of this project for the successful pre ICO! The people have definitely found potential in this project. This is because the team's dedication towards this platform. I believe you can also reach your quota too in main sale. Good luck.
I do actually miss out on their bounty campaign but it definitely is a good awesome project and its going to moon certain time best to hodl this one

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Really remarkable achievement, for rather short period. It is surprising, as some projects set up necessary amounts. My congratulations to the command.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

WE HAVE HIT SOFTCAP

Shocked Sending my best regards to team in achieving the soft cap! Hoping that this success will continue to come in for Morpheus platform. I'm really hoping I can join and buy during the presale. Good luck to the team!
Morpheus is a huge network and the team behind is really keeping better efforts and met all the targets with their active involvement in all the areas it is the result have HIT SOFTCAP, it is a real achievement and this trust is an experience sign for the future success.
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: