Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain with high speed and zero transfer fee  (Read 251 times)
inforocker (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

For purpose of high transaction app, we want to build a sidechain with high transaction speed and based on own mining HW so we can assume no cost of transactions. As blocks are packed and referenced to the main blockchain, it is important to provide as little as possible overhead to achieve high transaction throughput of the channel. The system will be a kind of replacement for sharding..
Anybody has a good idea, what we can use as ready to go stuff for such purpose? Otherwise, we will go for brand new BC with similar protocol as Gorbyte nex gen BC..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

Why don't you just use RaiBloks (soon to be rebranded to Nano I think)?
inforocker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Why don't you just use RaiBloks (soon to be rebranded to Nano I think)?
Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely explain, what we did. Actually, we want to have very high transaction capable sidechain, synchronized to the main blockchain by blocks in the side chain. With such concept, we would remain unchangeable but on other hands capable to manage microtransactions. One of the possible solutions is Gorbyte - next-gen blockchain, which is a very promising project.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Anybody has a good idea, what we can use as ready to go stuff for such purpose? Otherwise, we will go for brand new BC with similar protocol as Gorbyte nex gen BC..

Yes think ahead, next gen but i have not come across Gorbyte but also look at what you can learn from HashGraph and slightly dated
IOTA.

BC will work as block-matrix distributed network and a small amount of centralization won't make you left ball fall off , honest gov 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Unless you can find blockchain based cryptocurrency which allow zero tx fee and their block isn't full (which means 0-conf is safe), i suggest you to use DAG based cryptocurrency such as IOTA, byteball and RaiBlocks.

oh dear, that did it after i told him his left ball would not fall off and your talking about "byteball"  Cheesy

RaiBlocks I think is the one that uses gossip about gossip and works like a data stream and is another
name that pops up a lot but I didn't really understand it to see how it store data so many I am getting
too old for new concepts like that.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
inforocker (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Yes, I agree... A small trade-off should be acceptable to achieve such throughput.  Going classical way, you can't do any DAPP which has as background large traffic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: