Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for currently avaialable hosting for S9s  (Read 149 times)
hulafish (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Been searching all over and not getting responses or just getting no space available so I thought I would try here.

I am looking for someplace to colocate my 2 new antminer s9s with reasonable pricing, remote access, and most importantly available now.

Any ideas for somewhere that is actually not full would be great.

Thanks
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Good luck. I can’t even find anyone with space for my 25 machines. The only available space I know of is in Canada and they will take 100 machine minimum from new clients. I am going to have to rent commercial space to accommodate for my growth, since my electric provider can’t provide the power I need without paying for the installation of a new transformer.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
paintballrefjosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Where are you guys located? I'm in Dallas, TX.  Give me a day or two to run some power numbers but I may have some extra space available in my racks.
Aurel577

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Where are you guys located? I'm in Dallas, TX.  Give me a day or two to run some power numbers but I may have some extra space available in my racks.

Will be moving to Austin soon ( already bought a house) and May very well be the interested for 2 spots for my S9 miners. Let me know thanks!

Unlock my old account please:
Aurel57
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: