Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1124 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

The highest earning i have earn in bounty is oyster pearl,i never thought i will earn as much as what i saw in my wallet,but still hope to earn more from other bounty,s and from airdrop i will give a tier.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Of course, I read with great pleasure what people write here, but I have not received any reparation for myself, so let's hope that I will some day be thanked. But until this happened I just believe in the project and the will that I will be rewarded.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

last year i earned roughly 20K edg from signature,twitter and facebook bounties, but i sent them for 0,85 usd Sad
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

This is embarrassing.. I only earn a little from bounty. Most of them from social bounty.
and many of bounty reward I join is still pending due to high fee of ETH transaction.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

since im only 3monts in crypto world my highest earned converted in to cash is 5000 dollars. hoping this year i will earned 1million dollar
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

But for information my brother has tell me that he ever join ico and get paid 1.000$ at the end of ico. I think its quite worthy price and make me more interesting to become bounty hunter.

Yes yes, sure, probably your "brother" are just your other alt accounts right? Tell me more, shit poster.

I can easily see that you are just posting a lot of shit in order to get paid, or just to have a succesfull bounty in there. How many alts do you have? it is disgusting.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I still haven't earned money from my bounty campaign coins because I'm still holding it.
Currently my Oyster Pearl PRL has the total value of $130,000 and would probably pump up to $350,000 next week.
I could say I'm one of those lucky guys who got paid much amount of figures from that bounty campaign.
Now, on my 34th year of age, I'm multimillionaire in my home country.

dragonballz999

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

I havnt earnt anything yet because im not eligible to apply. I have made a huge loss in the crypto market especially with altcoins. I am from uk and was well off before i joined crypto. My job pays me 35k gbp yearly which is ok but since joining crypto i have spent so much making a loss. i hate my life at the moment.
parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

since im only 3monts in crypto world my highest earned converted in to cash is 5000 dollars. hoping this year i will earned 1million dollar

After I joined this forum last August, I joined Oyster Pearl PRL managed by Mr Sylon, one of the best bounty campaign in bitcointalk. Last November I received my coins and that moment the price per PRL coin is $0.0005 but after 5 weeks it pumped as high as $4 so I think I'm a millionaire now if Oyster will not dump to the ground. Next week would be the best week because it will skyrocket as high as $10 per PRL coin.
I'm blessed and lucky on Mr. Sylon's bounty campaigns thats why I participate all of his campaigns and I even drop those current campaigns just to join his.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

So far I only got ~325$ but this is for signature campaign. I'm not into social network promoting. I'm trying to cut time with facebook Smiley And I'm grateful for this money.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Dyn@styN3rd

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

I am new to signature bounties and the last bounty I've joined hasn't released the coins yet as I know most ICOs only distributes the coin after the end of an ICO so I am still waiting. As for the airdrop, most airdrops I've joined isn't on exchanges yet. Too bad.  Grin
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Lucky chaps getting 6 figures, you make me envy!  Wink Good for you, I'm still hoping to be rich with some altcoins I'm hodling. Hope my next ICO and bounty campaign will be fruitful.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I would have made $20000 if I didn't sell my 5000unit token of HST!  The greatest deservice any one can do to himself would be to be desperate in selling your hard earned token of quality ICO. One may regret such ignorant action for a long time!

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

So far I only got ~325$ but this is for signature campaign. I'm not into social network promoting. I'm trying to cut time with facebook Smiley And I'm grateful for this money.

We couldn't say this is a free money because since the beginning we invested a lot of time spent in this forum to rank up and to be able to join signature bounty campaigns and after we receive the stakes after 6 weeks or more then we'll have to wait for the ICO ends and will be able to get our bounty share but after we receive that coins or tokens have no value yet so we'll going to wait again that coin will pump and be available to Cryptocurrency exchange then we decide if we're going to sell them or wait again to pump more.
Joining bounty campaigns really requires time, effort and patience but when the time is right you'll probably as lucky as me, as my current digital assets now is as high as $150,000 and I'm an instant multimillionaire in my local currency.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

I havnt earnt anything yet because im not eligible to apply. I have made a huge loss in the crypto market especially with altcoins. I am from uk and was well off before i joined crypto. My job pays me 35k gbp yearly which is ok but since joining crypto i have spent so much making a loss. i hate my life at the moment.

I am sorry to read about your loss.  Everyone in cryptocurrency have had to experience such loss at one point or the other. It kind of like initiation thing.  This experience will make you stronger and set the tone for your future success in cryptocurrency.  Just like real world business nobody is immune to loss.  It will get better for you in crypto!  Cheers!

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

I would have made $20000 if I didn't sell my 5000unit token of HST!  The greatest deservice any one can do to himself would be to be desperate in selling your hard earned token of quality ICO. One may regret such ignorant action for a long time!

That's why I hold mine as long as I could. Thanks to my full-time job that supports the basic needs of my family and I'm able to hold it while watch them pump and grow.
Now, I'm lucky having $150,000 and will get doubled or tripled beginning next week.

ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

I participated in OYSTER Pearl bounty (Twitter only  Sad)
My income was ~2500 tokens. Now price is 3.3$ per each RPL token... But i sold them just for 1.2$
Docebit.io

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Eidoo ICO had 2M tokens in their bounty campaign...it is 12M$  Shocked
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

Never earned from it, let alone a highest amount. Grin
It seems that was no wonder anymore if it's currently the popularity of bounty and airdrops increasingly hunted by many people. I'm also has got the information or had been heard an advice from my close friend who moving in cryptos so far and more experienced than me, to joining the bounty and airdrop because it's quite profitable. But due I'm not so familiar with it, and has never been joined the bounty or airdrops at all so far from the beginning I knowing cryptos, it's feels stuck to doing it.
I just wanna give support to all of you that's still keep trying to having more profits from bounty and airdrops, best of luck to all Smiley

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

I have earned about just a thousand in just a single bounty, which is electroneum by the way. As a college student I guess it is more than sufficient and I am grateful with this amount. But the price just doubled right now and I would have had double the amount, which is kind of sad.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: