Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1124 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?
I'm new to bounty and i only participated in 3 signature campaign so far, utrust haven't paid me yet as they still do kyc for the investor so i only receive bounty from goal bonanza so far and it's worth about 0.7 eth right now. I don't have plan to sell now though, better hold it and wait until the value go up.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

I don't think this question has one answer only. It is very different story if you sell the tokens right away or you hold it for a month or two. The difference can be huge. Take DeepOnion for example.

VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

I am glad you earned a big buck from bounty, unfortunely, i am just jr.member which is almost impossible to get a big bucks from bounty. But i hope, the higher my level the bigger bucks i will get..
For sure you will get far more in some months because of your experience and a rank. That is a bad strategy to wait for a high rank like Full Member and only then to participate in bounties. Everything depends on you.
datento

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Am very new in ico, cryptocurrency and bounty. I hope bounty is profitable and I will be to make good money from it this year.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

I have had 1200 dollars from a bounty campaign but would have earned double the amount if I just hodl the coins for a little bit longer. That is actually depressing but hey, at least I did not invest anything and then had some income so I was not really that bummed.
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

99,000 CFUN when i join bounties of cfun project .Smiley Smiley Smiley

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

I know a person who earned 328500$ from one single bounty. He got 150K Ethereum blues for a bounty he did for them and yesterday he sold his Blues at 2.19$ per Blue rate. It was amazing.

That amount really is a very big one. However, he was inspired to sell them at a high price , I think they did not value that much when he received them.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

I just recently cashed out a portion of my first bounty. My total bounty was worth over a thousand dollars after a month of entry in the exchange. Value is still rising and I am happy with it. It wasn't much because I was only a Jr. Member when I joined the campaign and it only ran for six weeks. But I am super happy that my first campaign was a success.

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I am new to signature bounty campaign and I have joined in the STK signature bounty campaign, it was over but I do not know when I can receive my tokens. I think I will treat it as long term investment.

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

The highest amount that I earned from bounty is EDG so far. About 1000 from the bounty . However, I sold it when it was about $0.53 USD. I am sad even till today... Look at the price of EDG:/
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

If you're active in a Bounty through the period then the potential to earn money is good - I think if you're more interested in the end product/coin/token/system then you're more likely to make a better contribution - airdrops are ok but generally I'm not sure you'll earn fortunes in those.  My advice would be find something you're interested in using and a product that you believe in and then hold rather than dump as soon as they hit an exchange.  A good end product has a good chance of rising in value.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

TheKey is my first bounty, but I have high hopes for the project so believe it will turn out being some rewarding work. Cheesy
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I was wondering this myself. Im sure there are others who have made a lot of $ from these bounties when these coins rise 100x.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I am participating in my very first bounty now,  and it seems to be really promising.  I am not chasing for a lot of money now,  I'm just trying to do as much research as possible Smiley  I hope I'll learn how to earn in this market.  

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

i already earned 1500$ few days ago from trade io. And lowest amount 50$ although they cheat with me. I think it is depend on how many  bountyes do you work
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:45:21 PM by Crumple Cat

It's all cool and participating in the bounty can be really promising. But I would like to pay special attention to the fact that it is the spam bounty participants, who are the razors of the scam, when they participate in everything in a row. Therefore, guys, don't be goons and egoists, don't litter the ecosystem with shit, don't match the scammers to steal money from not experienced investors. Spend a little time on individual analysis of projects and participate in those who really like you and by all signs is not a bench.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

You may not believe it I have earned a reasonable amount of Dollars from bounty and Airdrops. in fact that is my major activity in this forum. Bounty and airdrops have earned me more money than trading in crypto.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

I've Earned nothing from any Coins, Needs your Expert advice  Smiley
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

I do not join in too many bounties, maybe 3 or 5 times, I remember SNM was one of the bounty tokens that reward me a lot.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

The total budget of a certain Bounty-campaign is divided by the number of participants. project, launching its own ICO, makes a Bounty. It’s an incentive program for helping promote and advertise the ICO. The services are paid for by the project tokens, which one can either sell right away, or keep hoping for their higher rate in the future. And, what is most important, many of the Bounty-campaigns do not require any big work, you don’t have to run around trying to find investors for a kickback, all is much easier.
Let’s review which Bounty-campaigns most of projects have and how much one can earn on all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: