Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next good ICO?  (Read 7723 times)
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

Red Lanterns ICO offer the bonuses for the first customers during pre-sale and main stage!
The amount of the bonus when buying a REDL token during crowdsale will depend on the
number of REDL tokens already sold:
0 - you get 50% of purchased tokens
1,000,000- 45% of purchased tokens
2,000,000 -40% of purchased tokens
3,000,000 -35% of purchased tokens
4,000,000 -30% of purchased tokens
5,000,000 -25% of purchased tokens
6,000,000 -20% of purchased tokens
7,000,000-15% of purchased tokens
8,000,000-10% of purchased tokens
9,000,000-5% of purchased tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Blockchain Service and Artificial Intelligence in these very many good crypto projects. I really liked the idea, the command and the project Effect.AI is a decentralized platform for Artificial Intelligence. That's why I'm taking part in the company's bounty signature.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

personally identified the following projects:
midex
dav network
skyllz
quynh1

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Tôi hiện đang sinh sống tại Việt Nam  tôi rất đam mê về ICO một lĩnh vực tốt nếu bạn thật sự thích thú nó . Và tôi đã tìm hiểu Marinecoin trên diễn đàn khi họ nói rằng sẽ tặng cho người dùng mới đăng ký tại  https://marineco.in/ico 450.000 MTC miễn phí , tôi muon Marinecoin tặng 450.000 MTC khi hoàn thành xong bài tập của Marinecoin đưa ra . Thú vị lắm phải không vậy thì còn chờ đợi gì nữa hãy đăng ký và tìm hiểu về Marinecoin tại  : https://marineco.in/ . Bạn sẽ thích Marinecoin đấy tôi hi vọng các bạn cũng sẽ được Marinecoin tặng 450.000 MTC
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

in my openion One of the best stands in my signature! The World News, After him is the Jincor, And a Credits too powerful company, And of course Nodepower, At me personally on a keeping while only they.
What say am I right?

oliviatwisp

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

I stumbled upon this project, that looks very viable, they are going to connect interests of advertisers, developers and gamers in the gaming market
The project’s name is Vreo.io. They are engaged in embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology. The advantage is that they take into account the interests of all market players (developers, advertisers and gamers).
wmichast12

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

I stumbled upon this project, that looks very viable, they are going to connect interests of advertisers, developers and gamers in the gaming market
The project’s name is Vreo.io. They are engaged in embedded in-game advertising secured through blockchain technology. The advantage is that they take into account the interests of all market players (developers, advertisers and gamers).

What do you think about Vreo? They are planning to create dynamic in-game ads like Rapidfire or another large advertisers OR They are working on creation of open marketplace where advertisers and developers could negotiate directly?
andodaboxxa

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

I'm selling some FRG coins from an ICO. It's called Theforgenetwork https://theforgenetwork.com/

Their price is 1$ for ICO but i sell at 90cents.
Shout out if you're interested.

R.
oliviatwisp

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

What do you think about Vreo? They are planning to create dynamic in-game ads like Rapidfire or another large advertisers OR They are working on creation of open marketplace where advertisers and developers could negotiate directly?

Company  is doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.
oliviatwisp

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Company  is doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.

There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.
dyiosah

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.

I think the token economics of this project is really interesting, but not sure if I understand  the concept of using blockchain technology.
oliviatwisp

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

I think the token economics of this project is really interesting, but not sure if I understand  the concept of using blockchain technology.

They make each view of an advertisement a unique transaction, therefore anyone issuing, placing or actually viewing an advertisement will perform transactions. This ensures the utmost open and transparent level of economic interaction imaginable, today.

GordonJames143

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

Just invested in TIO, projects are promising and a solid team. ICO is done tho, waiting for projects to be launched. Better check the credibility of an ICO company first before you invest Smiley
dyiosah

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Thanks! Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2?

They make each view of an advertisement a unique transaction, therefore anyone issuing, placing or actually viewing an advertisement will perform transactions. This ensures the utmost open and transparent level of economic interaction imaginable, today.

mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I think it's "Red Lanterns" -> https://goo.gl/RddguE
Looks like one of the best projects so far. The idea is just amazing!  Smiley
dyiosah

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

Thanks! Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2?
oliviatwisp

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

The advertiser will pay only for actual views if the ad is shown at least a few seconds on the user’s screen and this view considers as unique to prevent the instant replay of the same ad.
dyiosah

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.

Ok, got it! and what about bots? Do they can to create the views?
dyiosah

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.

The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.

Thanx for your assistance. I will in touch with the project’s news.
dyiosah

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.

Thanx for your assistance. I will in touch with the project’s news.

It will help small game developers to attract investments and create quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful by expansion of advertising opportunities and gamers will be able to get quality products with less price.

Yeap, I saw the video from the website, looks interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: