Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about spamming  (Read 154 times)
Mocha-Tater (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and don't know all of the rules so I wanted to ask: "Is it ok for me to repost the same post I've had before as long as I delete the old post and don't do it too often (like say once every few hours or once a day), or does that count as spamming still?" I realize there is a section for rules and I will read that today I just wanted to figure that out faster. Thank you for any future correspondences/help with this topic.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alartonicus

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Write a comments under the old post not more than 1 time per day. Do not rewrite
Mocha-Tater (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Oh thank you very much man I appreciate that. You actually have saved me some time and effort lol.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Make use of the "reply" button to comment under your existing post rather than deleting the old post and making new same post.
Actually it is not spamming but it is better to just comment in it to make your post always on the top on the forum and can be read and comment by anyone.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and don't know all of the rules so I wanted to ask: "Is it ok for me to repost the same post I've had before as long as I delete the old post and don't do it too often (like say once every few hours or once a day), or does that count as spamming still?" I realize there is a section for rules and I will read that today I just wanted to figure that out faster. Thank you for any future correspondences/help with this topic.

One diffinition is spam is repeating a thread with the same contain,
It is much better if you just edit it since it is allowed... Do not removed and post a new one because there's a chance you will be banned.....
And just reply to your own thread...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Mocha-Tater (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

It is much better if you just edit it since it is allowed... Do not removed and post a new one because there's a chance you will be banned.....
You mean I should just hit the edit button and save as is or I suppose I could put a period then delete it then put it again etc. How often do you think I could do that without them being annoyed? I want to do it 2-3 times a day every few hours just to keep it fresh because I know the binance system won't be down for long (tbh I'm kind of afraid it's back up but haven't checked) so I just want to take advantage of the few days I have that people will be interested. Also what do you guys think of that escrow thing? Or whatever they're called. I'm a bit paranoid bringing a third party in because what's to say they don't just take off with the money but I guess that's more risk to the buyer
x Survivor

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

You mean I should just hit the edit button and save as is or I suppose I could put a period then delete it then put it again etc. How often do you think I could do that without them being annoyed? I want to do it 2-3 times a day every few hours just to keep it fresh because I know the binance system won't be down for long (tbh I'm kind of afraid it's back up but haven't checked) so I just want to take advantage of the few days I have that people will be interested. Also what do you guys think of that escrow thing? Or whatever they're called. I'm a bit paranoid bringing a third party in because what's to say they don't just take off with the money but I guess that's more risk to the buyer

I think he mean that you can edit once or trice your thread....
But if you want to put additional info again.... Why not just create a new thread??
Of course with a different contain....
Or just follow the others idea, just click the reply on your thread and post the additional info you want or if it is correction then just state it with your message...
Mocha-Tater (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Seems like a good idea to me. Thanks guys. Though I'm pretty sure nobody's buying binance accounts anymore people kind of went over board and killed it trying to get 5 even 10 binance accounts like shit calm down bro XD
Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

Hi,

As long as 2 posts are not same it will not be considered as spam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: