Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES  (Read 10883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

It will be +100k XBY for last (512th) registered L1 node.

+100K XBY fees?   You mean these 100k fees is literally gone if I want to run a tier 1 static node?   That's quite a bit....    Who gets the 100k fees?

As I understood, It will go to current 1 static node holders which bought them after been told that there will be no more nodes. 100k will be some kind of compensation to keep things fair and to honor commitment (at least at some degree) for people wich took big risk at very early phase of this project...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

No POS rewards
No POW rewards

What's the incentive to run a node and secure network then?

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

No POS rewards
No POW rewards

For my understanding, statics will be kind of master nodes
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Followed XBY for long time and started to invest in october silly me but I am ready for the future with my bag I usually swing trade to accumulate more but this is serious tec from the ground up I 've just been hodling and buying

VALTER 1017

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

How much more time that would have updated the wallets on the exchange ?
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

In your FAQ, you mentioned a tier 1 static node cost 500k XBY and some fees.   How much is the fees?

+100K XBY fees?   You mean these 100k fees is literally gone if I want to run a tier 1 static node?   That's quite a bit....    Who gets the 100k fees?

As I understood, It will go to current 1 static node holders which bought them after been told that there will be no more nodes. 100k will be some kind of compensation to keep things fair and to honor commitment (at least at some degree) for people wich took big risk at very early phase of this project...

How much fees did the existing node owners paid for their nodes?
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

No POS rewards
No POW rewards

So it's DPOS under new branding?

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

No POS rewards
No POW rewards

So it's DPOS under new branding?

STaTiC nodes receive the transaction fees, similar to DPOS indeed. However, the consensus mechanism with which transactions are validated is different. The higher speeds are already proven in the testnet, but the exact technical details can only be released after the patent is in "pending" status.

bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Hmm yes it just fee. This fee will be shared between all nodes owners. So if u will register your node u will get part of every next registered node also. U will get part of fees from each L2 and L3 nodes also.

Fees will grow. There will be 0 XBY fee for 1st L2 node and 50000 xby for last one L2 node. So every next node fee will grow from 0 to 50 000 xby In L3 nodes it will be same but it will grow from 0 to 25 000 XBY Smiley Remember every new registered node fee will be shared between current node owners.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

Hmm yes it just fee. This fee will be shared between all nodes owners. So if u will register your node u will get part of every next registered node also. U will get part of fees from each L2 and L3 nodes also.

Fees will grow. There will be 0 XBY fee for 1st L2 node and 50000 xby for last one L2 node. So every next node fee will grow from 0 to 50 000 xby In L3 nodes it will be same but it will grow from 0 to 25 000 XBY Smiley Remember every new registered node fee will be shared between current node owners.

Bykerleszno,
Is this something that was agreed on by the original node holders?

I understand that it is difficult to please everyone and Original Node owners did take a risk and have not being compensated for it. In saying that, they did buy nodes relatively cheap and are first in line to receive cash from Dapps and fees. To me that in itself is a pretty massive reward, specially as time goes by and XBY starts dominating the crypto world.

What I would like to see is further discussion on this and a middle ground found. Ie- reduce this registration fee so it does not disadvantage new investors too much. 100k seems greedy to me.  I am not saying this from self interest as I have enough to cover a node + said fee. I would like a system put in place that benefits the whole community and promotes de-centralisation. In the end that is the dream of crypto isn't it?

More to follow I am sure  Smiley
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

Bykerleszno,
Is this something that was agreed on by the original node holders?

I understand that it is difficult to please everyone and Original Node owners did take a risk and have not being compensated for it. In saying that, they did buy nodes relatively cheap and are first in line to receive cash from Dapps and fees. To me that in itself is a pretty massive reward, specially as time goes by and XBY starts dominating the crypto world.

What I would like to see is further discussion on this and a middle ground found. Ie- reduce this registration fee so it does not disadvantage new investors too much. 100k seems greedy to me.  I am not saying this from self interest as I have enough to cover a node + said fee. I would like a system put in place that benefits the whole community and promotes de-centralisation. In the end that is the dream of crypto isn't it?

More to follow I am sure  Smiley

Please note there is not many L1 nodes available. It is about 60-70 L1 nodes available to register because we have about over 440 already registered. We did list who want to register those nodes and there are more people than available slots. That is why I dont think we will lower it. It is question to CCRevlotuon but I think it will stay like it is. One thing we need to do is decide how we will decide who will able to register L1 nodes in first place because like I said there is more people than available slots. With L2 and L3 there will not be any problem because first come first serve. If u will be first to register first L2 node fee for you will be very small. If u will be second it still will be very low but not 0 anymore Wink It will grow slowly slowly until last nodes which will need additional fee about 50 000 XBY Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

price spike... along with many alts.

this coin looks interesting tho

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
username12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

very excited about this project.

this is one to watch closely. you dont wanna miss out on this
S4kib

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I just want to ask few questions, I want to buy some XBY. So I just download the desktop wallet. Wait for it to sync with network then I am good to go?
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

I wish i knew this project 2 months ago, but i think invest on this now is not too late  Grin
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I just want to ask few questions, I want to buy some XBY. So I just download the desktop wallet. Wait for it to sync with network then I am good to go?
You can creat an account on cryptopia, buy and hold it on exchange or send from exchange to your desktop wallet

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
S4kib

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

I wish i knew this project 2 months ago, but i think invest on this now is not too late  Grin
Hello guys,
I'm new here.

You can creat an account on cryptopia, buy and hold it on exchange or send from exchange to your desktop wallet

I already did queue on cryptopia. I mean just download the exe file and let it sync thats it right?
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I already did queue on cryptopia. I mean just download the exe file and let it sync thats it right?
I don't use XBY windows wallet but i may say yes, same with other wallet i used

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
S4kib

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Hello guys,
I'm new here.

I don't use XBY windows wallet but i may say yes, same with other wallet i used
Alright, cheers
Releasethekraken

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTTJWTxjP8     i hope this will help you Smiley i just followed this vid too
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

ill help spread the wings of XTRABYTES

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: