Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

Live is going on.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

yes coin all red, I do not panic and do not sell it. I'm sure everything will be back to normal, someday the red color will change green color.

chamara741

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.

100% agree with you. Same thing happned to Crypto market in the last time [China]. When FUD gone, BTC rocket from $4K to $20K.  Cool
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

What kind of disaster do you say is the most common correction, after which there will be growth. So the market works. There is no panic, it is necessary to buy on rollback
Olaextra2001

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

True talk but for how long patient,predictable?
Kaws

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.

Bit early to say that we don’t have to worry, I bet other nations tax agencies are watching.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Longtime users and traders of crypto currency are calm and doesnt even think about the price drop of all coins, Im a trader as well and my thoughts about it is just normal, prices with alt coin doesnt come steady within a day, the price really change almost instantly and you need to be prepared if you see some reds on your investment.

If you aint calm when theres a storm then you are not ready to be a trader nor you lack the experience to be called a true trader, being a trader needs patients and endurance before you can get the profit or income that you want.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Longtime users and traders of crypto currency are calm and doesnt even think about the price drop of all coins, Im a trader as well and my thoughts about it is just normal, prices with alt coin doesnt come steady within a day, the price really change almost instantly and you need to be prepared if you see some reds on your investment.

If you aint calm when theres a storm then you are not ready to be a trader nor you lack the experience to be called a true trader, being a trader needs patients and endurance before you can get the profit or income that you want.

Everyone has their own temperament and not everyone can become a trader. Therefore, the advice is stay calm do not always act...
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

True talk but for how long patient,predictable?

If you truly believe on your investment, then probably hold on to the coins until red colored sea turns to green. Haven't you noticed the event with China when the price rolled back and later on hit a 20K ATH?
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

I made this thread to create a warning and awareness to those panic sellers who are just relying on FUD's not evenly digging and researching more information carelessly hitting the "SELL" button. Which later on nagging and posting threads of their failures.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Yeah, I also think so. Panicking will do no good to us. I guess let us you this time to buy more coins because for sure the coins will grow even more after this crash.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Thak you so much for this information. I should still hold all my coins and never sell. I hope this struggle will be okay as soon as possible.

WeFundAnyDeal

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I agree there will be many ups and downs in the coming months and years but cryptocurrency is here to stay
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

Not really a surprise if you've been expecting it. And Naturally bitcoin doesn't do correction without FUD and constant bad news. Market making to make weak hands sell😋 and then boom. Even if it falls to 9k, hold tight. It's just shaking the weak, all the bad news are market manipulation. It might be the last time we get bitcoin for the cheap.

lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Actually i dont know that this is happening because of south korean event so more market is like blood.
However i learn from my experience and prefer to hold my altcoin rather than to do panic sell.stay calm is better.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

What others see as crash, I see as opportunity.

It is not everyday that your favorite altcoin will go on sale because of FUD, it is perfect opportunity to get more bitcoin, ETH, LTC, NEM. Only newbies will panic on FUD and dumps. As long as you know the true value of your coin, you will not panic on every FUD news out there.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

I appreciate the warning mate.. It looks like we may now see a green market since it looks like it wasn't entirely S.Korea's final say just yet.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

What others see as crash, I see as opportunity.

It is not everyday that your favorite altcoin will go on sale because of FUD, it is perfect opportunity to get more bitcoin, ETH, LTC, NEM. Only newbies will panic on FUD and dumps. As long as you know the true value of your coin, you will not panic on every FUD news out there.

Yeah, I also see it as an opportunity. Other investors most especially newbies right now are panicking to sell the coins they are holding because of this event.
AdeptEthereumStocks

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Time will tell, at one point but the crisis will come because of overvaluation ... And of course it will be better sold until this moment ..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: