Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking to buy btc in UAE  (Read 355 times)
mtad2002 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 06:36:28 AM by mtad2002

hi
i`m looking to buy btc in UAE(Dubai,...) at fair price.

i have daily inquiry for 2-3 btc for start and it can extend to 10 btc per day or more.

i can pay you in cash(AED,USD,...) .

so please contact me if you can supply btc in uae at fair price.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaVenture

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

I am able to provide you with BTC in Dubai,

By the way i am creating a private contacts database, that i offer for rent or sale.

PRIVATE BITCOIN TRADING WORLD DATABASE

A LIST OF 100+ HIGH PROFILE BITCOIN SUPPLIERS WITH 100.000+ BTC STOCK, BUYERS, SELLERS, TRADERS, BROKERS, PAYMENT SERVICES, TRADING & SHIPPING SERVICES, ETC

FOR RENT OR FOR SALE - CONTACT FOR DETAILS
shegazy82

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

hi
i`m looking to buy btc in UAE(Dubai,...) at fair price.

i have daily inquiry for 2-3 btc for start and it can extend to 10 btc per day or more.

i can pay you in cash(AED,USD,...) .

so please contact me if you can supply btc in uae at fair price.

Can you do bank deposits through branch or ATM, or only cash in person?
What is your rate ?
Which escrow do you accept?

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
mtad2002 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

i can do deposit cash through atm and branches and also able to bank transfer too.

i said cash because it is hardest to do.

we can have agreement on rate .

i`m usually use localbutcoins.com as escrow service.

which one do you work with ?

if you can provide i`m a serious daily buyer in large amount , please contact me.
shegazy82

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

i can do deposit cash through atm and branches and also able to bank transfer too.

i said cash because it is hardest to do.

we can have agreement on rate .

i`m usually use localbutcoins.com as escrow service.

which one do you work with ?

if you can provide i`m a serious daily buyer in large amount , please contact me.

I used to live at Dubai for 5 years, I have lots of friends and my personal bank accounts.
What's your LBC profile?

mtad2002 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

i don`t know what is LBC profile .

i`m not native english as you may guessed .

can you explain what is LBC profile ?

so that i can provide that info for you .
mluqman2002

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

hello dear

i can provide u btc on daily basis. i am based in dubai but for the time being i am in pakistan. i have my family setup in  dubai. u can send the money to my family there and u get ur BTC in your required wallet. i can arrange all the documents to you proving my identity. we can discuss the working parameters using

my email : mluqman2002@gmail.com
my skype :mluqman2002@gmail.com
my whataspp +923319826903

awaiting to hear from you soon

thanks
shegazy82

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

LBC is Local BitCoins Smiley

btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

I can  provide these but price will be market price
DK9669

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

HI,

We do proper and straight business. So if you are looking for dirty deals then we cant help you.

You are more than welcome to use your VISA or MasterCard on our website kermacoins.com
For bigger deals +100k usd for we accept bank account transfer and I am in Dubai every second week,
so we can do an actually face to face meeting. We have done "sit-down" transactions in Dubai before.

kermacoins.com sells BTC to Europe and Dubai.
We provide accept VISA and MasterCard, on +100k deals do we special service and fees.

Our skype: kermacoins
Our website: www.kermacoins.com

Best Regards
Jens Christensen
mtad2002 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

HI,

We do proper and straight business. So if you are looking for dirty deals then we cant help you.

You are more than welcome to use your VISA or MasterCard on our website kermacoins.com
For bigger deals +100k usd for we accept bank account transfer and I am in Dubai every second week,
so we can do an actually face to face meeting. We have done "sit-down" transactions in Dubai before.

We provide accept VISA and MasterCard, on +100k deals do we special service and fees.

Best Regards
Jens Christensen

Sorry man but your website look like a big scam !!!
Kokomoka

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

Last night I made a post of my own. I'm looking to sell bitcoin to the value of $120,000 cash during a face to face meeting. I can meet anywhere in the Gulf region including the UAE.
abdulq

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

HI,

Best Regards
Jens Christensen

Sorry man but your website look like a big scam !!!
make sure you do your due deligence before buying btc from any exchange. I think you can find local person to buy directly in dhms.
Gabe Logan Roberts

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I am able to provide you with BTC in Dubai,

By the way i am creating a private contacts database, that i offer for rent or sale.

PRIVATE BITCOIN TRADING WORLD DATABASE

A LIST OF 100+ HIGH PROFILE BITCOIN SUPPLIERS WITH 100.000+ BTC STOCK, BUYERS, SELLERS, TRADERS, BROKERS, PAYMENT SERVICES, TRADING & SHIPPING SERVICES, ETC

FOR RENT OR FOR SALE - CONTACT FOR DETAILS
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

The scam is almost exposed. i`m usually use localbutcoins.com as escrow service but you don't know your Localbitcoins profile? It's simple proof you exist on Localbitcoins and of your claims of being a frequent trader on that platform!

When buying bitcoins, everyone, do your due diligence and be very cautious. Scammers will try to find any weakness and use it to steal coins or cash.

Approach cash deposit and bank transfer offers with extreme caution. MITM scams are rife and if you act as a receiver of scammed funds, the police WILL go after you. Don't underestimate UAE fraud laws. You will be extradited and jailed. They even hunt non-paying credit card holders via Interpol.

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/stirling-och-partners/pressreleases/3rd-british-nationals-arrested-in-3-months-in-europe-on-interpol-notices-issued-by-uae-banks-for-minor-unpaid-credit-card-or-loan-payments-2170258

How much more for outright fraud?

If offered payment by cash deposit or bank transfer, very carefully check and verify account ownership if it matches the bitcoin buyer. Emirates NBD is a bank which recently did massive reversals of funds paid to the BitOasis exchange, the Middle East main cryptocurrency exchange. If at all possible, insist to trade in person in a safe public location such as a mall (Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates would be a good place) or a bank.

If offered cash, check your Dirhams carefully and make sure they are genuine. If offered other currencies such as Kuwaiti Dinars, check too and make sure they are not the demonetized version. There are old Kuwaiti Dinars which are worthless and scammers use them to defraud the naive and gullible. Check and verify everything before clicking on the send or pay button on your wallet.

Be on your guard when buying or selling coins.

Howery

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Just to inform you guys few members of our community have formulated a practical plan to annihilate Wall Street hedge fund managers shorting BTC and hurting our interests and ideology.

They are planning to launch an option market linked to CME BTC futures and gate.io futures starting with knockout call and put options on soon to be launched crypto-trading platform http://debucks.io

Besides they will add reverse futures on US Dollar and Euro to be settled in BTC and ETH. I think we can trading cash (XRB. Cardano, BTC and ETH) and derivatives at debucks.io from 12th February, 2018.
newjobsonline

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:21 PM

Last night I made a post of my own. I'm looking to sell bitcoin to the value of $120,000 cash during a face to face meeting. I can meet anywhere in the Gulf region including the UAE.

Hello there, Im looking to buy BTC. we can talk about that.

How many btc do you provide?

Whats the form of payment that you preffer ? ( we work with bank transfer)

We would like to use Scrow service provided by this forum scrowers.

We want lots of coins, but at first we will start with 10 btc.

RESPECT
mtad2002 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

The scam is almost exposed. i`m usually use localbutcoins.com as escrow service but you don't know your Localbitcoins profile? It's simple proof you exist on Localbitcoins and of your claims of being a frequent trader on that platform!

When buying bitcoins, everyone, do your due diligence and be very cautious. Scammers will try to find any weakness and use it to steal coins or cash.

Approach cash deposit and bank transfer offers with extreme caution. MITM scams are rife and if you act as a receiver of scammed funds, the police WILL go after you. Don't underestimate UAE fraud laws. You will be extradited and jailed. They even hunt non-paying credit card holders via Interpol.

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/stirling-och-partners/pressreleases/3rd-british-nationals-arrested-in-3-months-in-europe-on-interpol-notices-issued-by-uae-banks-for-minor-unpaid-credit-card-or-loan-payments-2170258

How much more for outright fraud?

If offered payment by cash deposit or bank transfer, very carefully check and verify account ownership if it matches the bitcoin buyer. Emirates NBD is a bank which recently did massive reversals of funds paid to the BitOasis exchange, the Middle East main cryptocurrency exchange. If at all possible, insist to trade in person in a safe public location such as a mall (Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates would be a good place) or a bank.

If offered cash, check your Dirhams carefully and make sure they are genuine. If offered other currencies such as Kuwaiti Dinars, check too and make sure they are not the demonetized version. There are old Kuwaiti Dinars which are worthless and scammers use them to defraud the naive and gullible. Check and verify everything before clicking on the send or pay button on your wallet.

Be on your guard when buying or selling coins.

i didn't understand that LBC is Abbreviation of LocalBitcoins , it just simple as that  Wink
chris2btc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Hello there,

I can accept cash in Dubai, pls telegram me @Chris2btc if you are intested in.

regards
ZerefDragneel

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:10:49 AM

Dear All

Greetings....

We would like to inform you that we can buy/sell any amount of BTC at good rates in UAE, for any further assistance and query you may contact us on below.

Contact 1- +971582745030
Contact 2- +971559767682

Thanks and Regards
Lucky
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: