Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net | Problem on Deposit  (Read 733 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

They dont answer any ticket !!!! my transaction done 20 days ago and i cant see in my account
What can you expect to an exchange that is one of the slowest support response?

By reading back the recent posts on this thread you seem to be very annoyed on how it is taking so long with your problem.

If after several days still no answer from their support for your ticket, send them another one. And when they do, start withdrawing everything you stored there.

tinasoft (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

They dont answer any ticket !!!! my transaction done 20 days ago and i cant see in my account

By reading back the recent posts on this thread you seem to be very annoyed on how it is taking so long with your problem.

If after several days still no answer from their support for your ticket, send them another one. And when they do, start withdrawing everything you stored there.

it was my first deposit and amount is very high around 1300 usd, i trust and i lost all money on there, i have already sent 5 ticket (4 english 1 russian language ) also they are not answering, my transaction also done in 1 hour. so please all users be careful before deposit to Yobit ! thank you i will reply when i get answer from them. !
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

it was my first deposit and amount is very high around 1300 usd, i trust and i lost all money on there, i have already sent 5 ticket (4 english 1 russian language ) also they are not answering, my transaction also done in 1 hour. so please all users be careful before deposit to Yobit ! thank you i will reply when i get answer from them. !

That's really a big amount, why you trusted them with that amount in the first place? Aren't you aware that they have the most unhelpful support of all time?

If I'm not mistaken, its owners are Russian so they will get into your ticket. I've seen problems that are resolved and helped by them but yours is taking so long.

Just hope that they will catch up your ticket ASAP and once it is solved, get out of them and forget that they are existing.

BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I never had problems with Yobit, compared to C-CEX they are far away better...
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

my problem still continue !!!! they dont fix issue and my 1.2 ETH goes !!!!!
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Passed 21 days !! and they dont answer
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

please up this topic ! to see their support team
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

still continue my problem !!!!!! i am thinking they are scam
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

i have already sent 6 ticket and no answer from 1 monht !!!!!!!!!!!!! they stolen my 1.2 ETH
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

please keep up this topic !!!!!
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

they are scam i confirmed please think double when register or deposit to yobit
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

1 month passed and they did not reply, !! my 1.2 eth stolen by yobit !!!!!!!!!
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Still same issue please be careful before deposit Yobit !!!!1
an3urysm

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Same here. Yobit user name gugzamp.
Sent 1 ETH from bitstamp on jan 07, with transaction id 0x0f95d437d2ee8fca2f1db82e42c4322a59b3c0f31bd88d7c8b22967fd6ed340a and never get it on my yobit balance.
They do not answer to tickets (sent 2 in english and 1 in russian) but nothing.
I cant understand how they can still survive, it is clearly a scam site.
Wish I read topics like this before.
Please keep this thread alive.
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Please keep update this topic many people same problem they dont answer tickets and stolen a lot of money
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Still same issue !!!!!! they dont answer tickets !! please be carefull guysss
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

That's really a big amount, why you trusted them with that amount in the first place? Aren't you aware that they have the most unhelpful support of all time?

If I'm not mistaken, its owners are Russian so they will get into your ticket. I've seen problems that are resolved and helped by them but yours is taking so long.

Just hope that they will catch up your ticket ASAP and once it is solved, get out of them and forget that they are existing.

This is the problem among new users which they do easily entrust big amounts into Yobit without even knowing its past or recent issues towards it and they do end up on regretting why they do make such transfer.The thing you can do is to wait for them to resolve problem and contacting their support is somehow pointless because they wont really make any response at all. Risk on resolving on what you are experiencing now either be fixed or not and this is why this exchange do really suck when it comes to their service.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Socr

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

Hi everyone.

I am having the same problem as everyone here. I have also read lots of examples of this on other sources like Reddit.  I am not new to crypto.  I started a long time ago.  I sent a small amount of ETH to Yobit on my first deposit to make sure everything worked ok. It was my second deposit that has gone missing.  I have a TX confirming my transfer of ETH to my deposit address and no funds were credited to my account.  I looked at the wallet address and saw that it went to my wallet address and then a large very active wallet address named Yobit that I presume is there main ETH wallet on the exchange.

I raised a support ticket on the 11th of January.  There has still been no response to my ticket and my ETH has still not been credited to my account.  I added twice to the ticket asking if they can please respond and still nothing from Yobit support in 1 Month, 1 Week and 1 days or 39 days total.  I know from my research online that this is happening to a lot of people.  They must have huge amounts of currencies that they are withholding.  I read some people saying it took 3 months to get their deposits credited to their account.

My cousin speaks fluent Russian and I am almost to the point of calling her and asking her to report Yobit to the police in Russia.  If anyone else you know is having these same issues with Yobit please ask them to write here and I will also make sure my cousin passes this thread on to the police.
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Still they did not answer!!!! my 1.2 ETH gone !!
Socr

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

Still they did not answer!!!! my 1.2 ETH gone !!

How long have you been waiting for an answer from support?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: