Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?  (Read 727 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

Of course it can, because bitcoin can be converted into a real currency. we can exchange bitcoin into real currency on bitcoin.co.id and there are many sites where bitcoin is converted into real money.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

Yes you can transfer you bitcoin to your bank account but there are some prissidure to be followed like you need to fill the form of personal details and then you need to convert it to usd and then local currency
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?

No, you have to go through the exchange. I'm confused with you, your rank member and you do not know about this kind of thing? then what do you do and you read in this forum?

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

I have a friend who cashed out his BTC last week and transferred his funds from the exchange to his bank account directly, the bank got surprised of the amount transferred and called him immediately asking where his funds came from, my friend just told the bank that it was just a remittance from a relative abroad. The central bank here in our country is showing signs of partaking profits from crypto. You still need a middleman to transfer your BTC to fiat.
MattCrypto43

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Currently its not possible ... you can sell the bitcoin and take your money to your bank account anytime .. or you have to choose an exchange who make deposit on you bank account after selling btc ..
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

you can easily transfer bitcoin to bank account some procedure occur to transfering money
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

you have to go through an exchanger first to convert it into fiat, then you can transfer to your bank account.
First check which exchanger has the better fees and their policy, then just send your BTC to the exchanger wallet, sell and transfer, easy and "fast" (it could take up to one week to get money in your account).
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

I do not think there is a bank that accept bitcoin directly,  so I guess you have to move your bitcoin to exchanges and convert them to fiat currency before depositing it to the bank.  That is the normal process we have here unless there is some bank that accept bitcoin directly.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

You can only convert your btc to any currency, but be wise wait for a high price before you convert your btc. After that you can withraw and to trassfer it in any government bank. But in other country bitcoin is being used in everyday payment, they accept bitcoin. No need for them to transfer their btc.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

1. Transfer your bitcoin to a local exchanger receiving BTC pair with local currency
2. Withdraw your money with your local currency to a bank account

need to be light, BTC is not compatible with most conventional banks, so there must be an exchanger

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

Direct to a bank account no, only if your bank accept the bitcoin like a currency (and it is possible)
The other way is to exchange the bitcoin and get you preferred fiat currency (USD, EUR etc.)
You can try services like LocalBitcoin , that allow you to sell your bitcoin and receive the money with any of your local system payments
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

It is not possible to transfer into bank account as bitcoin is a digital money, in the bank account we can keep only physical money in the sense fiat currency so bank will not accept the digital money to deposit in the banks. Exchange the crypto into fiat currency and then transfer to the Bank.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Can I transfer bitcoins to my bank account?

Bitcoin to Bitcoin? No. Because it isn't supported by banks yet. You'll need to use an exchanger where you can exchange your Bitcoin into your local currency then withdraw through your bank.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

bitcoin to the bank ? it depends in your the bank if your bank is support of bitcoin
but I never heard that any bank is support crypto or bitcoin at the moment. but you can sell your bitcoin to fiat money and transfer your money to your bank account.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

No, you can transfer your Bitcoins to any exchange and sell them for cash and then withdraw that money to your Bank.
bacobecce
Copper Member

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Until now I have not found information from all over the world how to transfer bitcoin to a bank account. For now you have to trade it in a market that provides bitcoin exchange services into the prevailing currency in your country.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

No, you can transfer your Bitcoins to any exchange and sell them for cash and then withdraw that money to your Bank.

The standard procedure is to deposit bitcoins into the bitcoin exchange, sell the bitcoin there and extract the converted cash to your bank account. Identification is considered mandatory to the exchange and exchange must be able to dispatch money transfer  to your bank.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Bitcoin is different from fiat(which is deposited on bank account), so i dont think you can deposit bitcoin on your bank account. Bitcoin can be kept on bitcoin wallets, where it has its own digital address which is very important when making any transactions. Any transactions on bitcoin are registered on blockchain. Also, one of bitcoin's characteristic is that it is decentalized, meaning no third party is needed for every transactions. So one can send and receive bitcoin from other person directly. Peer to peer. So i think theres no need for a bank when it comes to bitcoin. But depends if theres a need for it in the future.
If you really wanted to deposit your bitcoins, you need to change it to fiat first before you can deposit it on your bank account.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

I think no but you can conver your bitcoin to your fiat. There is many application or site that can convert your bitcoin to your currency and in this way you will able to deposit your exchange into your bank. Bitcoin always kept in the bitcoin wallet and can be your bank and own a wallet address that you will keep always. Bitcoin is not supported of the bank, maybe in the future banks will accept bitcoin but for now you need to exchange.

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

It depends on your country if they support bitcoin exchange surely you can transfer your bitcoin in your bank account like here in the Philippines the wallet we have here (coins.ph) can transfer whatever fund we have there directly to our bank account in such way that we don't need to convert then withdraw our bitcoin for us to deposit it in any banks coins.ph will do it for you and in just few hours your bitcoin has already transferred and ready for withdrawals

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: