Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to cash-out outside US/EUR  (Read 239 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

I know the only good reliable platform for cash-out bitcoin and ethereum coins into USD/EUR. This is cex.io. Be ready to send them some photos with your documents for verifying. You’ll get your coins on the debit card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

NEW UPDATE:

Well in my previous update i said that card costs .0017, it actually costs .017 which is around 230USD at the moment, and i only sent .0017 on first transaction, tbh i think their pricing is a bit steep and they don't even give confirmation of their cards availability before you pay which sounds dodgy because there might be a very long wait list or they might just tell me "cards are not available at the moment we will let you know once your card is ready", happened with me before on a different site!

If they say "cards are not available at the moment", will they refund your money? as you have sent it before. Or just waiting for uncertain time to get next batch of the cards?
Yes, BTC0.017 is pretty expensive for many people, depend on their perspective to find a way to convert bitcoin to fiat, but if it's really works, $230 is worth I due to it can help to cover electricity for your mining farm. Wish you luck.
May I ask; Bitcoin is illegal in your country or the government only ban cryptocurrency trading? How many ASICs do you have? How about the electricity cost, is it cheap or free Grin?

Thanks dude, basically one website refunded but others just want me to wait!, i'm currently trying to get a card from Epayment, they seem to offer a much better deal than Wagecan

Bitcoin itself is not illegal however the Central Bank has banned all banks to receive or deal with cryptocurrencies here, and the gov also banned importing ASICS, there are no jail time or fines to pay if you do so they only take them away! which is worst imo haha!
i only mine on GPUs not with  ASICS, seemed a better investment option for me when i first started and electricity is pretty darn cheap..

Any luck with the Epayments card?
Still skeptical about Wagecan and waiting for a better alternative.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

If your country banned the use of bitcoin this will be very difficult for you to cash out directly from your country, as no exchange will want to put there campaign at risk.
But the best way to do this is to look for a friend that base in other country that accepts the use of bitcoin. You can talk to him or her to help you out with the transaction And   after that  he/she will look for a medium to send you the money, maybe through PayPal, payeer or western union etc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: