Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is asset, not currency.  (Read 601 times)
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

bitcoin is a very valuable asset for me personally, without bitcoin I can not do anything of course in terms of financial and social

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

National Bank of Israel officially announced that the Bitcoin is not currency but asset. I think that most countries will follow the example. what do you think?
Absolutely this is good news for Israel Bitcoin community because finally national bank announced positive feed about Bitcoin.
Yes i agree definitely BTC is such a potential asset.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

National Bank of Israel officially announced that the Bitcoin is not currency but asset. I think that most countries will follow the example. what do you think?

yes, that's what I think all along, bitcoin for me is just an asset, and just like any other assets. bitcoin is a better form, because this asset is combined with a very modern technology that is blockchain technology
It’s actually both currency and as well as asset because if you want to use bitcoin so you can use it for buying different things and if you want to keep it save so it can also help you in many things because bitcoin is he only currency which can help you in your present and also it can help you in your future so I think bitcoin is all in one just need to join bitcoin and I’m sure it will change your life as I change my life just because of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

Bitcoin was always an asset.I can understand it was made to use as a decentralized currency but it will take very long time to reach in that position.Large population of bitcoin is using it as a way of investment.They are buying it so that they can get good return when they sell just like an asset.
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

I think Bitcoin can be used as an asset because it charges too much and is too slow.
There is no convenience for a currency. The currency itself is the medium of trading. Unfortunately, in this respect, Bitcoin does not match.
But bitcoin is a valuable asset to invest in.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Well, I'm not against the decision and the announcement of National Bank of Israel but I will just say my opinion against this topic. For me, Bitcoin is both asset and currency. It is an asset because there are lots of people trying to earn bitcoin and they got benefits on it, by getting a lots of money as well as they used bitcoin as their business. Bitcoin is a currency because many online shops now are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. And the only thing that online shop accepts as mode of payment is a currency, then Bitcoin is a currency (Cryptocurrency).
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

Many opinions are emerging about cryptocurrency, it depends on each point of view. Especially if the official government issued the statement.
Naturally, this statement appears because bitcoin is more suitable to be used as an asset rather than as a currency. However, if issues related to legality, transaction fees, and confirmation times can be fixed, then one day it can be effective for payment.

Sunforceman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

At the moment, bitcoin is both a currency and an asset, there are several reasons for this: 1) Bitcoin is still being extracted 2) Consumers and users of bitcoin are growing.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

I think for now bitcoin is indeed more likely to be an asset for investment. it is shown from the number of people currently investing in bitcoin and get more profit. but I think and hope the future with this bitcoin technology will further simplify our transaction process. it means that bitcoin can indeed be used as a currency in the future.
hope.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Well, I'm not against the decision and the announcement of National Bank of Israel but I will just say my opinion against this topic. For me, Bitcoin is both asset and currency. It is an asset because there are lots of people trying to earn bitcoin and they got benefits on it, by getting a lots of money as well as they used bitcoin as their business. Bitcoin is a currency because many online shops now are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. And the only thing that online shop accepts as mode of payment is a currency, then Bitcoin is a currency (Cryptocurrency).
yes I really agree with you. I think the first person to create this technology has a purpose that bitcoin will serve as a better currency.
it's just that today there are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin, so it is still not seen clearly that bitcoin is created as currency.

johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. It can converted into fiat, in my opinion a fiat is also an asset. That is why i conclude that Bitcoin can be an asset or currency
honeyira

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

The current standing of btc it can considered only as an asset still far fetch to become a currency. It can only be a currency if it is a recognize form of currency. You still need fiat to have btc.  
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

Bitcoin is the best asset and so as a currency. Assets because it is your property just like your cash that you save it in the bank, in bitcoin you just put it in your ewallet than in a bank. And their are lot of advantages for bitcoin user and one of those is you are not oblidge to pay taxes for your assets or currency.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

I also agree with it it would be better other countries also follow the steps of the israel state

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

I think for now bitcoin is indeed more likely to be an asset for investment. it is shown from the number of people currently investing in bitcoin and get more profit. but I think and hope the future with this bitcoin technology will further simplify our transaction process. it means that bitcoin can indeed be used as a currency in the future.
hope.

i agree , bitcoin is mainly used as an asset for something like for example in the form of investing or trading because people are always eager to earn an income but the main purpose or usage of bitcoin on why it was built is basically  for paying or sending money international or locally in other words bitcoin is mainly act as a payment system but the blockchain technology that holds bitcoin is just powerful and so innovative to the fact that it can do many other things aside from onlly a payment gateway and that is why bitcoin is also an asset.
Bianca Azure

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

hi,buddy

I agree with them , it was asset

like a property , car and etc no one can give a 100 % accurate prediction..

The values alway change everyday
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Now, I will say bitcoin is a currency, because in some countries bitcoin already used as a legitimate transaction tool. But in the future I would say that bitcoin is an asset, considering the number of bitcoins just 21 million and now nearing completion in the mine, with the result that bitcoin prices it will be high, so everyone who has a bitcoin will hold it and they will sell it according to disired price.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

That said, bitcoin we should treat him as an asset, and investing in other virtual currencies is to treat bitcoin as a stable asset, just like gold
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Bitcoin  is an asset that yield interest and at the same time use as a medium  of exchange  and remittance. Bitcoin serve as a currency like dollars, yen or pounds.
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Bitcoin who are holding hands early. They are huge rich now. Bitcoin currency but on the other hand asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: