Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the currency of the future? hahaha  (Read 439 times)
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

yes can change the world in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Bitcoin was the virtual currency of IT geeks and hackers. After the bitcoins began to buy housekeepers, children, janitors, postmen and even my grandmother, they became impossible to use.
High commission, today my friend wanted to pay the BTC through a token for a cup of coffee worth $ 5, he would have to pay a commission of $ 10. Grin
Anonymity? hahaha, any person knows where and on what wallet funds are transferred.
The currency of the future does not have commissions and makes transfers instantly!
Today I can say that BTC has no future if it does not solve its problems. Companies will switch to other, more modern currencies such as "gram."
P.S Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.

I'm not sure but maybe it's too early to say this. If btc does not change in the future, becoming a global currency is quite difficult. The transaction is going on anonymously now, the management is quite difficult, then the money market will be very complex and the government will not accept it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Sorry, just I'm very angry right now because I can not make small transfers it's bullshit.
The state of bitcoin is not on a really high note from when i started and it is not at all possible to send micro transactions for some time now and i do not expect to do so in the near future too until lightning network is implemented,if not the exposure it had in the past year might burn out everything when the majority finds the new technology not conducive for smaller transactions but only good at sending large transactions around the globe.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Bitcoin is not suitable for use as a micro-payment due to the problem of expensive transaction fees and the confirmation time is quite long. If this mass can be resolved, then bitcoin can be a very effective payment alternative.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

The bitcoin had a great and successful year in 2017 as the bitcoin price went from $952 to reaching up to $20,000 in the mid-December 2017. The bitcoin still have a great potential now and the future, but the problem with bitcoin is people are complaining about paying high transaction fees and experiencing very slow transactions due to the bitcoin network congestion. And for the bitcoin to thrive, really thrive we must figure the way out to solve these issues.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

There are really some issues in bitcoin that needs to be polish before it can be consider as the main currency in the future and what we are experiencing right now like those fluctuations in price and high transaction fees are some of those thing that developers need to look into. But the good thing there is really a big possibilities that bitcoin can sustain the market and prove to be a useful currency of the world
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Bitcoin still in young age and people still developing it. I expect these problems to be solved in future or Bitcoin will be dominated by a stronger altcoin.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

yes it is, because many companies started accepting BTC and one example is KFC Canada.
Wow, you can buy processed chicken for BTC, how does that change anything or prove it's the currency of the future? How many people do you think will pay a fee of $10 to buy  food worth $5?

Bitcoin is not suitable for use as a micro-payment due to the problem of expensive transaction fees and the confirmation time is quite long. If this mass can be resolved, then bitcoin can be a very effective payment alternative.

That's true. All we're doing here is speculating on whether it can be upgraded and fully accepted around the world. It's not that hard to make the fees lower and transactions faster. Unfortunately it requires miners to "vote" and this is a huge problem. I'm investing with a hope that we can one day reach a consensus and upgrade the network. If not my money will go down the drain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

bitcoin is the currency of future after some years its price is increases
yup you are right the price is defiantly increasing
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Your anger is completely understandable because there is no other way to understand this problem but show our emotions to dev. And after doing that we could just hope that their bullshit forks will solve the problem soon. Yes, the transactions has become difficult to handle lately and most of the people are not making any progress in it and thats why the market is not moving upwards. So that another disadvantage from the traders perspective and we hope that it will get resolved sooner than we could think.

There is no real use for the bitcoin currency in the real world because there are better options available than this and thus it makes the bitcoin look like very bad. You are true on your fronts and there is nothing to hide. Plus one.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

But why not! I seriously think that Bitcoin as well as other alternative crypto currencies have a great future and good potential. Bitcoin is constantly increasing and becoming more popular, the user community is increasing every day.
Cryp2

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Bitcoin is even the current currency ( this is the future ) .
Sad to say it but bitcoin is nowadays for rich persons coz its transaction fees are really upper than the normal values, it's mostly for store not for daily use
phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

yes it is, because many companies started accepting BTC and one example is KFC Canada.
Wow, you can buy processed chicken for BTC, how does that change anything or prove it's the currency of the future? How many people do you think will pay a fee of $10 to buy  food worth $5?

That's true. All we're doing here is speculating on whether it can be upgraded and fully accepted around the world. It's not that hard to make the fees lower and transactions faster. Unfortunately it requires miners to "vote" and this is a huge problem. I'm investing with a hope that we can one day reach a consensus and upgrade the network. If not my money will go down the drain.

Well, if you buy KFC for large parties of 2500 people and pay $5000, a $10 fee wouldn't really matter, would it?
Though, I must agree with you. In its current condition, Bitcoin is very incapable of doing what it's made for. It's not anonymous, not a good payment system, not very decentralized, as most of the Bitcoins are "Made in China" nowadays.
Even if we "upgrade" Bitcoin, which isn't a very easy thing to do, I doubt it would make it as good as its competitors.

I feel like we should just all switch to an other good crypto, which is actually capable of taking over the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a currency of the future. Fees are quite high but it is a matter of time before they will decrease. They have increased due to large amount of transactions in the mempool and growing Bitcoin value (note that transaction fees in BTC haven't changed). Don't you think that Bitcoin is promising? Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency so it should be obvious that it won't be perfect.

Shinze

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

I think if btc does not make any changes then its future will not change. It is very difficult to manage an anonymous money market.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I think it's true that bitcoin will be the currency in the future as technological advances will probably facilitate delivery to all access through bitcoin and will make bitcoin into future currency later on. Cheesy
want0606

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Yes . It could be a future currency. With fast payment method, it will be an effective payment method. It will become the most valuable virtual currency
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

Bitcoin can bring great opportunity however it's true that there are some issues rigt now that bitcoin is facing and need to be improved, like the high transaction fees. BuI don't think it is suitable to be a currency, mainly because of the price fluctuations that won't suit an economy or business in a country. It think it's better to stay as it is a digital crypto that is mainly intended for investment.

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

I love quoting shit posters, i can not understand why you are not banned, seriously, because you reserve a huge ban, just for shit posting and spamming this forum instead of contributing with nice info.
bitcoin is the currency of future after some years its price is increases

And do you really know why the market is not moving at the moment? that is because the major exchanges, major whales, major investors and the great "holders" are spamming the whole network all day long, and they control everything in here, you do not need to be an expert to realize that..
Your anger is completely understandable because there is no other way to understand this problem but show our emotions to dev. And after doing that we could just hope that their bullshit forks will solve the problem soon. Yes, the transactions has become difficult to handle lately and most of the people are not making any progress in it

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Concerning bitcoin, he will only grow on how much it is possible for him. But do not forget the trend of the market, there may be a recession at some point, since there is a purchase of fresh coins, start-ups are our everything. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: