Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitconnect down the floor. Is lending dead?  (Read 766 times)
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

It is very sad. If such an altcoin as Bitconnect turned out to be a scum, I do not even want to imagine what could happen in the future with other alcoins. Become very scary
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

It is very sad. If such an altcoin as Bitconnect turned out to be a scum, I do not even want to imagine what could happen in the future with other alcoins. Become very scary
almost all the lending coins that once had a high price have now become junk and worthless. when Bitconnect falls, davorcoin, regalcoin, and many others follow the breakdown of the coin lending generation. and I do not think there's any hope for them to succeed again.

spcae to rent
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

since January 2018 bitconnect prices did fall to the floor floor. even until now until 2018 the price has not shown improvement, the possibility that bitconnet will die is very likely to happen

$0.411049 USD price based on marketcap and yes we can already consider this coins to be dead or just literally a shit coin included among other most coins.
We do able to see the current volume which is on $1k usd in 24 hours which does mean there are no already people do trade with it. Just as expected this coin will really turned out to be a failure due to good promises or returns and now we do see the result.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Currently lending systems such as Bitconnect are gone and replaced by new lending systems such as moneytoken,
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

According to coinmarketcap they are down but not down:

This is very strange for bitconnect:

25% price increase, who is pumping this shit coin? What they expect to see from dead project which has  collapsed.
Good picture. That's more better than 1000 words! Anyway this is dead coin with some pumps. There are only 1 exchange. I've never heard about this exchange but maybe this exchange like Yobit or other pumps exchanges.
Be careful and don't buy this scam.
TraiKH

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

This is a worthwhile lesson for me. It really was warned earlier. If ROI is too high with lending. Be careful with yourself. That can bring risks to investors. be careful. The recession of bitcoinnect was the main cause of the collapse of the lending platform and other projects were seriously affected.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

BCC is the most famous project in the money market so far, but it has lost the trust of many investors in this market. Those who have rushed or invested without even thinking about risk high risk . It is now known that BCC is a large scale scam

Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Sorry to say but many of the people was a victim of this altcoin (BCC). I couldn't imagine that those days of being generous of BCC especially in lending investment, many of us who ride in this altcoin enjoyed a lot when it comes to daily profit and helped a lot in our financial needs. But suddenly they surprise the people on a sudden stop of lending platform and gradually fluctuate the value of bitcoin from 400$ to .50cents. The developer become greedy and they don't ever think their investors situations.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: