Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 3D Contactless footwear fitting technology for on-line purchases  (Read 2993 times)
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Ideas and concepts offered this platform is brilliant. The selection of shoes, clothing and other products online is obviously an obstacle. Although consumers already know their size, but when the product is received and tried by the consumer, it often does not fit. I think this project is interesting and can meet the needs of the market. If there is a demo version, it will be more interesting during the ICO period.

Glad to hear this about our project  Wink

We have more than demo or MVP of our project, we alredy have busines for our project!

www.imigze.com - our project site, you can find information how to try our service. Also we have first version of our mobile phone application, you can try to scan your feet.

Wow, that's great. I seem to miss a few things. Does the mobile app support android or iOS? Is it already available in the app store? hmm ... why am i so enthusiastic ...  Cheesy. Unfortunately I'm not the type who likes online shopping. But, who knows with your platform. or maybe my wife ...  Roll Eyes  Grin

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergey IM

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

Ideas and concepts offered this platform is brilliant. The selection of shoes, clothing and other products online is obviously an obstacle. Although consumers already know their size, but when the product is received and tried by the consumer, it often does not fit. I think this project is interesting and can meet the needs of the market. If there is a demo version, it will be more interesting during the ICO period.

Glad to hear this about our project  Wink

We have more than demo or MVP of our project, we alredy have busines for our project!

www.imigze.com - our project site, you can find information how to try our service. Also we have first version of our mobile phone application, you can try to scan your feet.

Wow, that's great. I seem to miss a few things. Does the mobile app support android or iOS? Is it already available in the app store? hmm ... why am i so enthusiastic ...  Cheesy. Unfortunately I'm not the type who likes online shopping. But, who knows with your platform. or maybe my wife ...  Roll Eyes  Grin

Mobile app support android now, and it available in google play now. This version of mobile app now works like demo, you can make your 3d feet, after you need to make registration on our website and we will verifies it. Unfortunately, now it takes place in manual mode and takes time. Therefore, in February there will be a new application that will do everything automatically.

Now the service is available with scanners in our partners stores.  Wink
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Will it still be a random choice? Does your service have such choice options?

You mean choice of shoes? No, it's not random.

Aligning the 3D model of the customer’s feet with 3D models of the internal volume of the shoe, our selection algorithm is reporting with high accuracy using the on-line footwear store widget about what kind of shoes are most suitable for that customer and, moreover, evaluates how comfortable is the chosen model.

The software complex that is constructed using elements of neural networks is able to compute the comfort of the shoe for each customer.

For example, turning on the filter “Fitting items”, customers are able to see individual recommendation for each shoe model: “Size 42 of that model will fit you perfectly (97%), buy without a doubt”.

How do you ensure the safekeeping of the tokens?

Sorry, I missed your question  Roll Eyes

Claryfy pls the question, what exactly do you mean? All interactions are controlled by the public smartcontract...

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Sorry, but how long it will take you to connect at least 50% of all stores?
thk

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Banrad

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

You write that your service has already been installed in Sportsmaster and Wildberries  stores, but I did not find it.
Dagdalhala

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

What will you proceed  if you do not get the soft cap?
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

Can Singapore citizens participate in ICO?
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

Sorry, but how long it will take you to connect at least 50% of all stores?
thk

You can find information in our roadmap. We think it]s possible after 2021  Wink

Can Singapore citizens participate in ICO?

No, Singapore citizens are ineligible to purchase any IMGZ tokens in the IMGZ tokensale (as referred in this Whitepaper).
Shakasa

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

What stores are in your plans to be connected to the service? Is Yoox.com in the list?)
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

You write that your service has already been installed in Sportsmaster and Wildberries  stores, but I did not find it.

I add additional link for the topik, were you can find closed test mode on the site wildberries: https://www.wildberries.ru/promo/shoes3d also you can join testing group.

We are preparing an announcement about first open wildberries store with our scaner in February.

Service will first work in Saint-Petersburg geolocation.

With Sportsmaster we signed a commercial agreement, and integration will start from March.

What will you proceed  if you do not get the soft cap?

What will happen if you fail to raise it?

Do you mean softcap of Token Sale? 

If the ICO within the allotted time (can not change after the start) does not collect the softcap (which can not be changed after the start), ICO will be considered a failure. A smart contract will not transfer the collected money to the company and allow all ETH investors to take back the previously transferred amount from it.

Our company has the potential to develop existing business in the markets of Russia and the USA at its own funds. Our launched business allows us to develop the business of service for our customers.

If the Token Sale faill, the blockchain platform development will be delayed and will occur at the expense of private capital raised. In addition, we will be forced to extend the timeframe for build the measurement centers for footwear and clothing.

The same answer  Wink
ershva

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

As a virtual asset supported by blockchain technology, where participants The use of this blockchain technology will enable a revolution in customer loyalty space.
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

What stores are in your plans to be connected to the service? Is Yoox.com in the list?)

The service can be integrated with any web store. With one Imigize account goods from all partnering web shops will be available for you with Imigize size fitting service. This the core idea of Imigize Blockchain Ecosystem for end buyers.

Yes, Yoox.com in the list.

Also we plan integration with 3 first from the list of the biggest on-line stores in the USA: Amazon, Wal-Mart, Costco, The Kroger Company, Home Depot, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, Target, Lowe's, Best Buy, Zappos, Yoox, Revolve, Nordstrom, Farfetch, Dick's Sporting Goods, L.K. Bennett, Macy's, Neiman, Marcus, NET-A-PORTER, Saks Fifth Avenue;

Integration with 2 first online stores in China (potentially Japan and South Korea in addition): Alibaba, AliExpress, JD, Taobao, LovelyShoe, Vancl, LightInTheBox, Lovelyshoes.net, ShoesPie.com, Rakuten, Gmarket.co.kr, shoesone.co.kr, Koreanfashionista, etc.;  Wink
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

The number of e-stores is huge, and without a global coverage there is no meaning of the eco system, Where can I try your system?

You can try our mobile phone application on our website: imigize.com

Also you can visit Runlab store: h
ttps://www.runlab.ru/krossovki/v-man/
StealReal

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

What is your next partnership will be?
Sergey IM

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

What is your next partnership will be?

In Russia we star conversation with OZON and Lamoda
Javadoa

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

do you plan to add advisors to your team?
Beann

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

And what about winter clothes? It is usually larger than the summer one. Due to the fact that it is worn on sweaters, thick shirts etc. It turns out you need to be scanned also in every clothes that you put on in the winter time?
Thodi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

It turns out that the service is needed only for the mass market? Premium brands usually customize the clothes by their own for the clients.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

How many team members do you have in total and how many developers/tech stuff?
Nazshura

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

where i may try your product?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: