Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from the cryptomarket for a while.  (Read 252 times)
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

It's not a great opportunity as long as price keeps falling. What the TS meant was to avoid buying when prices are not yet stable and I totally agree with it.
I think its normal for cryptocurrency to go at this state since this market is volatile and large percentage of price movement is affected by the community itself. And we can expect after several days or even hours the price would go back to normal or even higher before it dumps.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

It is better to stay away from the market for now as nobody knows what's happening. So it is better not to waste your money for now and don't listen to comments saying " it is a bargain time, it is the buying time , it is a correction time, ....
I understand your point that you are concern to the people doing transaction in crypto market. However, the market is in normal condition, i think. There is nothing to be scared of. Every market experience downfalls and the products are also experiencing drops. But we have to move and grab this chance, be a risk taker.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

It is better to stay away from the market for now as nobody knows what's happening. So it is better not to waste your money for now and don't listen to comments saying " it is a bargain time, it is the buying time , it is a correction time, ....
I understand your point that you are concern to the people doing transaction in crypto market. However, the market is in normal condition, i think. There is nothing to be scared of. Every market experience downfalls and the products are also experiencing drops. But we have to move and grab this chance, be a risk taker.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

That is terrible advice and your inexperience in the market really shows.
What's more, you are trying to spread your personal opinion to what? "Help" people?

If you studied about market economics, crypto tech, trade histories, supply/demand principles, consumer psychology, and stayed up to date on what's going on in the crypto world, you would have a really good picture on what is happening now.

Investing requires knowledge, not luck.
And since crypto is such a volatile market, that means you need even more knowledge.
Throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "Well, don't know what's going on so I will do nothing."
Will not give you large returns.

People who make significant profits are those who have taken their due dilligence, learned from their mistakes, found thier niche, and take advantage of the market NOW.  Not later.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Thank you for sharing your opinion. But we are entitled to our own. A true trader takes risks. That’s the only way to earn. A true trader does not let a moment slip away because each second could mean profit. A true trader does not run away. He stands his ground and makes breakthroughs..

chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Everyone of us has own decisions, if does yours, do so but you cannot force others to stay away from it. Many of us here are evolved in crypto, everyday, there are so many transactions made. And i  my opinion, if you stop it.its your loss not ours
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Correction time for BTC, XRP and other staff which was pumped up. Projects, which has events soon, will keep growing.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

Yes , sometimes we do need to relax ourselves,we can come back when all are clear.Also you can trade you tokens to USDT, it is stable for your money . You will not lose any of your money .

Artgame

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I guess, the price of BTC will roll down a bit more and will rise again. Many "bad news" trying to push it down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: