Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitWhite [Official]  (Read 42855 times)
BitcoinWhite (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 09:23:21 PM by BitcoinWhite

hi, dev

it's nice projects and limited coins

just one way to mine, become top 101 delegates, also activate and update your nodes

or you can trade it
You can buy coins on exchange.

If you want install node and become delegate, you can join telegram group https://t.me/btw_delegates and download manual for node installing.

Dear holders,
Please pay attention to those who are below the pink line in the spreadsheet (those who are not in the top 101). Near the top 101 still a lot of "dead" delegates, respectively, if we remove more system delegates, we will wait a long time until the fall of the rank did his work.
A big request to each of you, pay attention to the status of candidates in columns D, E. Vote for them. They ready forge. Support each other !
Pay attention to the list of "DEAD NODES", unvote this persons.
The sooner we do this procedure, the faster we'll remove the system delegates.
Spreadsheet | Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IcfVaXlA24StniUssQbeTTKUpiiQ4JKWPV9JEttm5QU/edit?usp=sharing

@BitcoinWhite
How safe is it now to transfer coins from one wallet to another?? I bought BTW on exrates and want to withdraw to my wallet.

Withdrawal from exchanges not working now, only after full decentralisation. Wait news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 08:40:16 PM by BitcoinWhite

News 02.07.18

1) Consensus updating in the transition process, some errors were found that could not be detected in the TestNet, we are now correcting them, (DPOS - it’s DPOS, have patience) 73 system nodes have been already removed, delegates took their places. We will decentralize the network as soon as possible.
After the stable operation of the entire network, we will write a whole article about how the development was going and what we were faced with.

Reminder:
- All Candidates come to this group: @btw_delegates
- 12 system delegates will stay for core team
- Do not use exchanges until finally the network passes into the hands of delegates. We will warn when it will be possible

2) Local Chats:
- 2 BTW CORPS - eliminated
- Asia Hub - eliminated
- Kenya + Nigeria local chats - eliminated, they all will stay in Africa Hub

3) Bonuses for administrators - will be sent out after network updates

4) A member of our BTW family prepares for sports competitions! He will participate in the support of BTW, and dressed in our colors, let's support him! @ejrm889 We wish you to win and take the first places, BTW Legion with you Jose! We expect from you photos and videos from the competition! #Jose№1!

Reminder: We announce additional set for Representatives.

Their mission is the development of BTW in own country or region.

Main responsibilities of representatives:
1. Advance and protect the interests of the entire BTW community on their region.
2. Develop and supervise a local BTW community.
3. Conduct the necessary negotiations, for example with funds, stock exchanges, investors, companies, private person, government agencies and all the others who will be interested in working with the BitWhite project and using BTW.
4. Promote the use of BTW.
5. Publicly speak at various conferences and Mitapahs.

Here is the form for Represantative request: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TGDSg_WpPDREmkY21pihIFT91eU8zxWmYSFkZSLhPLA/edit?usp=sharing

New Medium post: DEX are exchanges that will survive
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

thanks for the BTW renewal. I look forward to further news.  Cool
ali48

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Hi;

I have problem about join to telegram groups. I try to join your genreal telegram group and turkish telegram group but I received a message like that

Method: channels.getFullChannel
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"CHANNEL_PRIVATE"}

I think that somebody banned me from the telegram groups.

I need your assitance.

My telegram username is @barakuda48

Thank You.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

A great project, one of the few with something new. I would like to see if the dpos in the project is working in full force whether it already works? Can I get a reward by giving a vote for the delegate?
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

A great project, one of the few with something new. I would like to see if the dpos in the project is working in full force whether it already works? Can I get a reward by giving a vote for the delegate?
Yes, some delegates have already distributed rewards.

Tongue
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Yes, some delegates have already distributed rewards.
Now thanks to the BitWhite project, people will be able to develop decentralized applications. Effective, flexible & safe.
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

Greetings, BTW community,

We have prepared a GUIDE for you in which you will learn:

- How to register a delegate
- List of servers on Linux, that you can use to install the node
- How to Install PuTTY and Node
- List of all commands step by step

All links on resources in the GUIDE are clickable + don’t needed to write commands, just copy it.

You can download guide | Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lcIhxFfp77IrDORdFfGi2yc5wruXhH0i/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or difficulties, please join BTW International Delegates group in the TG:
https://t.me/btw_delegates
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

We can see that ultimately here are many active people's and delegates are updating nodes, doing some promo campain for voting them etc.
Currently we are expecting stress test by next week, if it goes as we immagine - we should work on promo and any new exchange listings.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Does the main wallet open yet for bitcoin\ETH\Dash deposit\withdraw or online exchange ? and when if not ?
link : wallet.bitwhite.org

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

I'm surprised that the team are actively working, but the price of the token does not change. What is the cause of this problem? Who knows?

Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I'm surprised that the team are actively working, but the price of the token does not change. What is the cause of this problem? Who knows?
50% airdrop.

Tongue
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

50% airdrop.
I'll tell you that's not enough to hand out. Now probably need to wait when most of the holders of coins sell your coins. In General, it has now appear more coins that grow after the distribution of their coins.
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

hi, dev

just one way to mine, become top 101 delegates, also activate and update your nodes

or you can trade it

If you want install node and become delegate, you can join telegram group https://t.me/btw_delegates and download manual for node installing.

Dear holders,
Please pay attention to those who are below the pink line in the spreadsheet (those who are not in the top 101). Near the top 101 still a lot of "dead" delegates, respectively, if we remove more system delegates, we will wait a long time until the fall of the rank did his work.
A big request to each of you, pay attention to the status of candidates in columns D, E. Vote for them. They ready forge. Support each other !
Spreadsheet | Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IcfVaXlA24StniUssQbeTTKUpiiQ4JKWPV9JEttm5QU/edit?usp=sharing

@BitcoinWhite
How safe is it now to transfer coins from one wallet to another?? I bought BTW on exrates and want to withdraw to my wallet.

Withdrawal from exchanges not working now, only after full decentralisation. Wait news.

Still - Unfortunately, the operation is not available at the moment.
And when will full decentralisation happen? Approximate dates, deadlines? Or as always?
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

hi, dev

or you can trade it

Dear holders,
Spreadsheet | Link:

@BitcoinWhite

And when will full decentralisation happen? Approximate dates, deadlines? Or as always?

Decentralization have been done, in total there can be 101 delegates.
The network is now being driven by 90 different delegates, only 11 Delegates have been kept by Dev Team.

If your looking for an good investment opportunity the time is now, full stress tests are being run today.

If stress-tests are successful deposit/withdrawal from Exchanges will be opened up again.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

hi, dev

or you can trade it

Dear holders,
Spreadsheet | Link:

@BitcoinWhite

Decentralization have been done, in total there can be 101 delegates.
The network is now being driven by 90 different delegates, only 11 Delegates have been kept by Dev Team.

If your looking for an good investment opportunity the time is now, full stress tests are being run today.

If stress-tests are successful deposit/withdrawal from Exchanges will be opened up again.
My bitwhite remains in the exchange which i bought before, did you mean deposit and withdrawal of bitwhite now is currently on hold? I didn't withdraw any bitwhite in exchange until now. The ongoing process is great and if all will be done according to roadmap by december 2018 it will be very big for us.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I can not understand the principle of distribution of coins. A week ago I voted for two delegates, and I never received any payments. This is normal?
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I can not understand the principle of distribution of coins. A week ago I voted for two delegates, and I never received any payments. This is normal?

Like I wrote before the chain is being tested, so delegates are not forging all the time (therefor not so many coins being rewarded to delegates).

The delegates you have voted for decided them self if and when they want to send out rewards to their voters.

Me and many other "trusted" delegates are going to pay out 100% first month, 50% second month and 25% monthly after that.

The forging have been active for around 20 days, out of these we have probably only been able to forge 11-12 days, and currently that looks like my 300 votes will receive around 5 BTW each.

Some other delegates are not communicating with the others and they will probably just keep all the reward them self until they eventually have so few votes that they will disappear from the 101 delegates that are forging the blocks.

Here is a short introduction to how the delegate system works: https://medium.com/@BitWhite/an-itroduction-to-the-bitcoin-white-delegate-system-e13b92d5632c
BitcoinWhite (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 08:04:59 PM by BitcoinWhite
Merited by calxibe (1)

BTW Legion! Mobilization and BOUNTY!

We want to inform you of the readiness to compete for listing on the KuCoin exchange!

KuCoin is included in the top exchanges on the CoinMarketCap, the daily volume of the exchange is $ 45 million. Link: https://www.kucoin.com

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action in TELEGRAM, we can let the voice of our community be heard. If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing.

Who does not have an account on the KuCoin exchange - REGISTER ACCOUNT NOW! Then 12.07.18. you will just need to vote, starting a dialogue with the KuCoin bot.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Make sure you sign-up on KuCoin. You need to be registered on KuCoin in order for your vote to count.
2. Once you join this telegram group -https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition , the voting bot will welcome you, start a private conversation with it so you can cast your vote.
3. Fill the fields bot sends you in the private chat, you will be asked the following:
3.1. What is Your KuCoin Account Email Address:
3.2. Project Name You Want To Get Listed (spell the name in full, DON'T USE THE TICKER, example: *BitWhite* )
3.3. What Is Special About BTW Project, Why Should It Be Listed On The Exchange:

NOTE: For the project name, make sure you spell it correctly, the bot will automatically count the votes if you spell the name correctly.

DON'T CREATE MULTI-ACCOUNTS, we don't need disqualification.

The competition will start on July 12th 18.00 UTC+8 and run until July 15th 18.00 UTC+8

BOUNTY FOR COMMUNITY:
100 000 BTW will be sent out randomly to the 100 participant wallets. BTW will be send only in case of victory.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN BOUNTY:
We need screenshot of your dialogue with KuCoin Bot.
1. Join @btw_kucoin_bounty (Please don't spam in this group, all discussions about competition in Main Corp or Local chats!)
2. Just send screenshot of your dialogue with KuCoin Bot in this group.

BTW Legion, let's do it!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

BitWhite hot news 10.07.18.

We want to inform you of the readiness to compete for listing on the KuCoin exchange!

KuCoin is included in the top exchanges on the CoinMarketCap, the daily volume of the exchange is $ 45 million. Link

KuCoin is organizing a Vote For Your Coin action in TELEGRAM, we can let the voice of our community be heard. If we get the most votes we will be awarded with a FREE KuCoin listing.

Who does not have an account on the KuCoin exchange — REGISTER ACCOUNT NOW! Then 12.07.18. you will just need to vote, starting a dialogue with the KuCoin bot.
https://medium.com/@BitWhite/bitwhite-hot-news-10-07-18-69788b3d5296
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: